Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Advice ~ because we care
Mmnmmhhhmmmm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pennguins2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:57 pm
Ok so i have that spiritual gift discernment. At my school, a demon possessed woman came to our school and came during school hours. A teacher asked her to leave, but a demon that followed her stayed at the campus. This demon is very menacing and very bad sad it just follows everyone around and goes everywhere. I don't really feel safe there since it came. I know I'm supposed to pray to God and every thing, but its like he's not listening to me. sad

Ever since it came this week (3/20-3/25) it's been a pretty bad week. Slot of things have been happening to people like their relatives die and they get sick all of a sudden and puke their guts out sad I can't stand it. Whenever it comes near me, I feel nauseated. I know it can't hurt me or anything, it's just..ugh I don't know how to describe. Ive fallen into it's trap crying

Oh gosh I feel silly writing this. Am I crazy?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:22 am
"Oh ye of little Faith" is what Jesus told his disciples when they were in the mist of a storm. They was scared while Jesus was on the boat sleeping. Well I believe its that spart of the book or The one he was walking on water and they didn't believe him.

My point is, you have to have faith that God is with and will protect you. Remember what the bible"I shall fear No Evil". If you fear then you lack the faith that God will be with. He said also said"The Battle is not yours". So a demon want harm you unless he goes through the father. Nor will Satan unless he goes through the father. Just remember that okay and hope this was good help for you.  

Axzaki Heroki

Business Noob

7,075 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:09 am
I've never heard of that spiritual gift....

I've heard of the gift of discernment, which is the ability to tell the difference between right and wrong basically, but I don't know if that's what you're talking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:28 pm
Shadows-shine
I've never heard of that spiritual gift....

I've heard of the gift of discernment, which is the ability to tell the difference between right and wrong basically, but I don't know if that's what you're talking about.

Thats what I meant hehe sorry sweatdrop  

Pennguins2

TitanEmi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:42 pm
That's a pretty amazing gift you got there. My advice to you is to get people to pray with you. Why not go talk to your paster or ask your parents to pray with you.
Praying is a really powerful thing, espechilly if you have a group praying.

"For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, fear not, I will help you." -Isaiah 41:13  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:48 pm
TitanEmi
That's a pretty amazing gift you got there. My advice to you is to get people to pray with you. Why not go talk to your paster or ask your parents to pray with you.

"For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, fear not, I will help you." -Isaiah 41:13

Hehe razz when you say get people to Pray with you, does chapel and class count? Cuz I go to a Christian school, but it's also a church...but, to me, I think the church part of it is sort of corrupt. But that's a different topic razz  

Pennguins2

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 am
I really don't get this topic .___.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:38 am
God will forever be on your side if you trust and believe in him. A good song that goes with this is If Our God is For Us by: Chris Tomlin  

lillybabe789

Friendly Genius

TitanEmi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Pennguins2
TitanEmi

Hehe razz when you say get people to Pray with you, does chapel and class count? Cuz I go to a Christian school, but it's also a church...but, to me, I think the church part of it is sort of corrupt. But that's a different topic razz

Praying with anyone would help I bet, so yeah. I'm praying for you too.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:55 pm
TitanEmi
Pennguins2
TitanEmi

Praying with anyone would help I bet, so yeah. I'm praying for you too

Thank you so much! smile  

Pennguins2

starry night-163

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:29 am
I would say cast it out but I don't know if that would be right sweatdrop but I can say pray about it and I'll be praying about it too smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:57 am
starry night-163
I'll be praying about it too smile

Thank you so much!  

Pennguins2

Advice ~ because we care

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items