Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Closed]Maho's Plotness Monster 2.0: Check the new thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:48 pm
Ah, sorry guys >.< I've been away lately, switching schools and family issues and stuff. I'll get to everything ASAP... If I owe you an RP, kick me.

Team Edward Cullenation
Fool's Gold - For Illy, Icthian, and Clover <3

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:05 pm
Kachie Katti
<.< Bardán and Illy should become friends.

That'd be awesome <3 They're both travelling bards, right? I think she might be a little in awe over his wings, too XD

Phail Ninja
[about Sakura and Cyllene RPs]

I'd love to RP with both of them... I can start the one with Amitola and Sakura, if you'd like to start the other ones <3  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Kachie Katti

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Kachie Katti

That'd be awesome <3 They're both travelling bards, right? I think she might be a little in awe over his wings, too XD

And he'd be rather fascinated by her small size. XD It'd be fun to have them meet, I'm been contemplating it for a while now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:17 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Wow <3 I'd be happy to RP with both of them ^_^

I think I'll start the Healing one, if you'll do the other two ;D

Niall

Ilyrana

Here you go <3 Sorry it took so long XD Drop a link when you get the healing one set up <3

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:06 am
Kachie Katti
Mahogany Sunset
Kachie Katti

And he'd be rather fascinated by her small size. XD It'd be fun to have them meet, I'm been contemplating it for a while now.

I think that'd be great. She'd love to meet someone as tall as he is - I'm fairly certain she's only had interaction with seathi thus far.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:55 pm
Tinúviel (basket) has been added, though she doesn't have any plots yet...  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:54 pm
Bedwyr and Tinúviel now have plots (waiting for Kalypso's cert before posting her plots >.< )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:06 pm
Tin grew and Kalypso got certed heart Expect new plots soon!  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:29 pm
*smacks thread* Up to the top with you. >.<

I know I disappeared without warning again. XP Plots are being updated and this thing is on its way to being revamped. If you'd like to participate in a plot, or talk to me about anything, just post or pm me heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:34 am
If I owe you a tag/RP: Please be patient. I want to get all of my current tags done by or during this weekend. You will get your tag soon <3 I'll be going through the RPs one soq at a time, so you might have to wait a bit for your tag to come up. <3

I'm posting this message all over my plot thread, because it's important. How it works: if you're about to kick me for not replying for 6 months, though I hope that isn't the case with anyone, I want to let you know that I will get to your tag before or during the weekend. Also, if you owe me a tag, expect a PM asking if you're still interested. Mass tagging is a messy business (done it before). =P

Tags will be responded to in descending order of the ponies on my RP log - Ami first, Calixte next, Illy, Niall, so on.

Also, if I'm missing an RP or I owe you one, post/PM me to let me know, and I'll get on that too. Management time! >D

New Plots: New, deeper plots are in the works for everyone. Stay tuned~ heart  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 am
*pokes thread*

Most RPs have been responded to... Poke me if I missed you or you tagged me recently ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:13 pm
Weeee updates! Plot wif me, guys. 8'D *shot*

No, seriously, plot with me. XD Ponies other than my Cerynei need RP, and this thread is mostly updated now. <3

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:20 pm
heart  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff