[Public] Plots, plots, ploooots!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:57 am
The Very Short Intro Post

Hiya guys! Welcome to my plot thread. I literally have three main points to get across and then you can nose away to your hearts content!

1. Please PM me if you're interested, I fail at checking these threads.

2. If any soquili isn't listed here and you're interested in them then please check out my teepee and ask me if you want further details on what they're like. I seriously don't bite and would love to RP any of my soquili with you.

3. I do not typically plan out romances, I prefer them to be spontaneous. While I'm not against romance happening (in fact I adore it), I never push for it and would appreciate it if people gave me the same consideration. =)

That's all I needed to say, please enjoy!

PLEASE DON'T BE DISCOURAGED FROM PLOTTING WITH ME IF YOU HAVE NO TIME TO RP - I'M STILL MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO BACKGROUND PLOTTING IF I LIKE THE IDEA!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:02 am
User Image

Name: Azzinoth
Immediate Family: Kiyoshi (Father), Azumoth (Younger Brother)

Sexuality: Straight
Mate: Nephthys

Interests: Herbalism, History, Astronomy
Dislikes: Language Barriers, Surprises

Personality:
As a very quiet male, Azzinoth is often mistaken as shy and uncertain. However, the silence that he often favours shields a wise and experienced spirit beneath. While he may not necessarily excel in social situations, should duty call he is both competant and decisive. If there is a creature in need he will provide his aid, if his opinion is sought he will give it.

He is not an individual who lies, preferring to find more subtle means of bestowing bad news on others if need be. Nevertheless, if there is need for it he is renowned for a sharp tongue and a firm stance. Unwavering in his duty it is difficult to sway him from the path he walks down and once is a decision is made, the vast majority of individuals seem to think that when it comes to Azzinoth, there is no turning back.

Difficult to anger and difficult to frighten, Azzinoth is often the calming influence and mediator among family and larger gatherings. As a critical thinker, he is more than capable of sitting back, examining all aspects of an argument and then delivering an in depth analysis and viable opinion.

...Alas, he is long since accustomed to being ignored. Coming from a family filled with stubborn males, it is exceedingly difficult to talk sense to any of them!

Breedings:
1. Neph
2. Neph
3. Neph

Plot Ideas
PLOT IDEAS

<3 Entitled "Language Practice"
I don't need a language tutor for Azzinoth anymore. As a constant presence around his immediate family he has been picking up the local language. However, what he does need is practice... in a manner of speaking I suppose this could be considered an invitation for meet 'n' greets. Not a great plot, but if anyone is looking for foreigners he would be fitting for the curious sort to encounter!

<3 Entitled "Is there a doctor on board?"
I won't lie, he's a healer and has served a very large community. Nevertheless, he is never one to turn an individual away from his 'doorstep' and as a consequence will heal anything and anyone should they require it. Given his size he can handle himself in most combat situations and rarely feels threatened so he's well suited to the more disgruntled patients were other healers might shy away.

<3 Entitled "Greenhouses, do they exist?" - Dayunsi (Amirynth)
He needs someone to help him cultivate foreign plants; constant travelling back and forth between his homeland and Kawani takes an incredible amount of time and leaves his patients without optimum care for a long time. If you have a soquili who happens to be good with plants or sees themselves as a bit of a gardener he would love the assistance - he'll bring the roots, if they can find a means to grow them for him.

...Free health care provided of course!

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:04 am
User Image

Name: Persaeus - "Persy"
Immediate Family: Anarchy (Mother), Antichrist (Father)

Mate: Faye

Interests: Flirtation, compliments, fine foods
Dislikes: Whining, Overly Feminist Mares

Personality:
Persaeus is by definition 'unpredictable', he can go from the most charming individual to the most deadly in mere seconds. Catch him on a good day and he may even help you out, however, catch him on a bad day and he's liable to drip sarcasm and lack any form of empathy - a far cry from a benevolent unicorn to be sure.

It should be noted that Persaeus operates on a strictly business contract basis - he will help an individual but nothing comes without a price. While he might not collect the payment immediately, he might appear unannounced on the doorstep to retrieve what's rightfully his. He takes no prisoners in this respect, you pay up or you will pay the price.

He has a competitive aspect to his personality but has no interest in competing with mares who he considers to be the weaker of the species. Yes, in this respect Persaeus is rather sexist and will only regard a male as his equal while females are predominantly there for his pleasure whether it be as ornaments or something decidedly more impolite!

That being said, in perhaps a rather hypocritical twist, he does have a great deal of love and respect for his family including his sisters. Suffice to say that if any stallion treated his sisters as he did to other females, they would be liable for a rude awakening.

Do not take what you see at first glance as accurate; he's not a creature to be crossed.

Plot Ideas
<3 Entitled "A Good Samaritan?"
Want your soquili to be healed from an injury? Well, Persaeus will certainly do that for you but it might cost you. Nothing comes without a price in Persy's world and I would find it fun if he held some debts over soquili heads. Would be interesting to see how they (and even their partners) coped whenever he showed up to collect this debt!

<3 Entitled "Feminists need not apply"
He ignores feminist, I'm not kidding, he'll walk off and leave them shouting at a brick wall. He has no time for them so don't bother if your mare is very vocal about her opinions. However if she is more demure, impish or simply enjoys a good time then he would enjoy some good company whether it be simple flirtation or lust.

<3 Entitled "Heartbreaker"
He's a charmer and he will break hearts. Have a teenager that's male or female that will crush on him? He'll break it to them, he certainly won't be gentle, but they'll know where they stand.

<3 Entitled "Your Ideas"
I'm open to anything, meet n greets etc would be nice just to get him out and about beyond minor cameos in people's plots where he appear, helps 'em out or picks up a debt.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:08 am
User Image

Name: Syntyche
Immediate Family: None

Mate: N/A

Interests: Her god.
Dislikes: Everything else.

Personality:
Syntyche was born into the world with a very fixed set of ideals. She felt the call of her god the moment she sprung from the mouth of hell and in those moments, found her purpose. Her duty is to eradicate all life, whether it be existing skinwalker or regular soquili, she grants mercy to no one.

In her view, everything within the world is corrupt and imperfect. As creations that have spurned their maker, they are mere filth that have become a warped, twisted and ugly mockery of what the maker wished them to be. Consequently, she swore to her god that she would be the one to return them to his embrace so that he might remake them in his image and when the time is right, return them to a new world.

Even her fellow purewalkers are regarded as corrupt and beyond redemption, as such she hunts all life without due consideration for where it came from. The only soquili capable of matching her prowess are those of holy birth, pure Angeni sent from the heavens above to act as the shield of mortals against creatures such as herself.

A vicious combatant she is NOT one to be trifled with and most would be wise to run the second they catch a mere whisper of her presence.

Breeding Slots:
1. Solemn (Re: Cuckoo Nest Plot)
2. N/A
3. N/A

Plot Ideas
PLOT IDEAS

<3 Entitled "Sherlock Holmes"
I'm looking for one, two or multiple soquili to act as detectives. You see, Syn is a murderer but all her victims are slaughtered for a purpose. They all have the same markings, are dealt with in the same way and possess all the signs of sacrificial ceremony. However, Syn is incredibly good at her job and is very difficult to find which is where YOUR soquili (and their friends) may come in. I want budding soquili to piece together the clues and perhaps even assist in solving the murders!

<3 Entitled "Witnesses"
Need your soquili to see something particular disturbing? Need something that will shock your soquili to the core and realise that not everything is red roses and rainbows? Well, how about witnessing a murder! Perhaps they spot the skinwalker stalking her prey, perhaps they see her fell it or worse still, perhaps they catch her during one of her ceremonies and disrupt the proceedings.

Surely none can recover from that so easily.

<3 Entitled "Open to Ideas"
Humour me! However, please note that she doesn't do meet and greets, if you wish to meet her bring back up in some form as she will kill. I do not and will not play this skinwalker 'nicely', she has her sworn duty and she will stick to it.

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:10 am
User Image

Name: Zucutto Sohalia - "Ziggy"
Immediate Family: Azuell (Father), Honeycomb (Mother)

Mate: Rumoured to be Azazel

Interests: Inventions, Unusual Trinkets, Travelling
Dislikes: Socially awkward encounters.

Personality:
Zucutto Sohalia (or 'Ziggy' for short) is the epitome of eccentric. She is without a doubt one of the most creative individuals in the Kawani and some might say she is ahead of her time. With a mind that is constantly in motion, she always appears to be on the move and bubbling over with excitement. Usually one to talk a mile a minute, it takes a very patient or quick minded soquili to keep up with exactly what she has said!

Always the adventurous sort, she thrives on risk and has just a hint of wanderlust that some would argue was inherited from her grandfather.

Despite all this bubbliness and the occasional accusation that she's often too excitable and giddy to see the problems that exist in the world, she has a knack for surprising those around her. The truth of the matter is that she is very aware of the problems that exist in the world and strives to find a solution to all of them. This has led her down the path of architecture and invention, a bizarre line of 'work' for any soquili to be sure, but she has proved successful all the same.

Renowned among her family for her peculiar but functional inventions, it could be argued that she's a force to be reckoned with. Forward thinking with a critical eye and a keen sense of creativity, she is a unique individual to be sure.

If the space shuttle existed in these times, she would most likely have been one of the ones to design it!

Handle this one with care - if you can understand her and have the patience to get used to her, she could prove to be a very valuable friend indeed.

Breedings:
1. Too Young
2. Too Young
3. Too Young

Plot Ideas
PLOT IDEAS

<3 Entitled "Break My Heart" - TAKEN, Kenji
Yup, that's right, I want you to break Ziggy's heart! I've always wanted Ziggy to have a wide circle of friends, both male and female. However, on top of this I've always wanted her to have a series of crushes or at least one because no teenager can go without one in my books. Consequently I'm looking for a soquili that can act as a crush and can reject her in some way either directly or indirectly.

This can be backstory or RPed, I don't mind, but I'd love to have an existing soquili do it if possible. At this point in time Ziggy doesn't know who she'll love so this is open to any species. She's liable to fall for personality over looks/species at present and hasn't really had time to find herself.

<3 Entitled "Can I have your measurements"
Following a fateful encounter with a flightless 'harpy' child, Ziggy has always aspired to making a set of operational wings. For this she needs the measurements of the soquili around her. This might sound bizarre to any normal soquili but will the pause to humour her briefly so that she can get her numbers?

<3 Entitled "Treehouse"
Only interior designers may apply for this plot. No, I'm serious. Interior designers only!

<3 Entitled "Your Ideas"
Basic meet 'n greets or other plots you think she'd suit. She's open to anything before she runs away from home for a good few years so it'd be great to get her out there!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:11 am
User Image

Name: Quicken
Immediate Family: Swiftmane (Mother), Zevron (Father)

Mate: In the Works?

Interests: Bugs, Music
Dislikes: Surprises

Personality:
Quicken is the more skittish of the two sisters and often prefers to live in the shadow of her boisterous sibling than to be regarded with any form of interest. Painfully shy, she is liable to panic and bolt before anyone can so much as utter a greeting whether they be perfectly harmless or a true danger to her existence. However, if anyone can catch her by surprise and there is genuinely no immediate route of escape then she will stay for a time and talk - at this point, she is liable to stutter very badly.

Often regarded as indecisive and uncertain, the vast majority of soquili assume she can never make a clear decision. Alas, there are times when she can be very stubborn they are simply few and far between.

Unfortunately, Quicken prefers to judge on appearance first and ask questions later, all to aware that there are soquili who can eat her and probably will if given half a chance. Had she been born in a previous life there is a high chance she probably would have been a fainting goat!

Alas, for those who do manage to gain her trust she is revealed to be a very considerate and docile creature. An enabler by default, she is happy to encourage others to strive towards their goals no matter how extravagant they might be. She is also noted to have a very impish sense of humour though she would never stoop to pranks for fear of them back firing on her.

Breedings:
1. Reserved
2. Reserved
3. Reserved

Plot Ideas
PLOT IDEAS

<3 Entitled "A Little Friend"
This role can be filled by anyone really but she is (surprisingly) more suseptible to familiars. I'd love for her to have a friend, whether this be a few familiars or ultimately a soquili I'm not fussed. Gender and species are irrelevant ALTHOUGH anything that looks like it could eat her would have to work at gaining her trust.

<3 Entitled "Stalkers Aren't Nice"
I won't lie, she ends up with a bit of a stalker. He's not a pronounced stalker but he intends to hunt her, kill her and take her horn. After an encounter with this particular individual she's left badly shaken and in need of a little reassurance. I'm not looking for a hero here (though I won't object to one passing through), I'm just looking for someone to settle the poor girls nerves.

<3 Entitled "Open to Ideas!"
She has a few little plots here and there with Deri and a few of her herd but outside of that she's a bit of a blank canvas so I'm more than willing to do meet 'n' greets and place her in other plots where people think she's well suited. If you have one, please let me know. =)

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:18 am
User Image

Name: Tempest
Immediate Family: Azumoth (Father), Bella (Mother)

Mate: Smitten, Undisclosed

Interests: His Deity, Trinkets, Tradition
Dislikes: The 'sinful'

Personality:
Tempest is an individual who is not to be trifled with by any means. Though he comes across as a pacifist this is, more often than not, a ruse. Tempest can and will use any means to achieve his goals meaning that he will not shy away from the darker aspects of life. After all, sometimes you have to be cruel to bring about change. In many respects he believes that the end justifies the means, though an individual can be thankful for small favours, the manner in which he was raised ensures that such 'dark' thoughts are usually his last resort.

For the most part, Tempest is an amiable individual with a firm set of beliefs and core values. Take an interest in his beliefs, even accept and follow them and you're liable to gain a hint of respect even if trust does need to be worked towards. He has a great love for his family, many of his goals stemming from his desire to protect, assist and ultimately cure his sister in particular from an affliction that has plagued her since she was born.

The assumption is that he is a preachy individual but this would be largely incorrect. Preferring to lead by example and to subtly advise, he has next to no interest in shoving his religious views down anyone's throat (except his family, of course) - on the contrary, he will discuss his faith only to those who seek those details.

He has a wry sense of humour and an intelligence that no one in his family can rival. Clearly the brains of a plan, he's more well known for manipulation than he is open warfare but there's nothing to stop him from throwing his weight about if and when required!

Unlike the vast majority of his family, he will not immediately regard Kalona with suspicion. However, he still maintains the view that while some are not vicious, his blood shall never be tainted by their's.

Liable to take more risks and gambles than the rest of his family, he can generally be considered a 'loose' cannon in that respect. That being said, he would always point out that such gambles are calculated and he has yet to fail!

Breeding:
1. Reserved
2. Reserved
3. Reserved

Plot Ideas
PLOT IDEAS

<3 Entitled "The One God"
It goes without saying that Tempest is a devout priest to his deity and what priest wouldn't go without seeking others to embrace the ideals of his god. He's not here to preach and shove his views down soquili throats but if they WERE interested in something like that he would be more than happy to discuss it with them in the hopes of it appealing to their interests.

<3 Entitled "Common Cures"
Have a herbalist or just someone who thinks of themselves as a healer? Really I'm looking for ANY sort of healer whether they be real OR fake. That's right, I need a couple of wild goosechases as well as legitimate attempts to help. Ultimately, these cures won't bring any success to the table and he's likely to have tried them already due to his uncle being a doctor but as a male determined to find a cure...he'll try anything.

'Cures' can be as whacky and wonderful as ever, though be warned, attempt to cause him harm and he WILL come back to 'thank' you!

<3 Entitled "Unlikely Hero"
Tempest, by definition, does not aspire to be a hero. Firm in his belief that Divinity will protect those who are meant to live on, he feels no need to step in when another soquili is in peril or under assault. But what would happen if he didn't have a choice? What if he had befriended some one or even fell in love (though I doubt the second at the moment) and was forced to choose between what he considered right by his deity and what was considered a necessity by his desires.

Would he pick Divinity, or would he pick his friend/lover? This is open to discussion - it could impact negatively between that relationship and lead to further developments in that respect, or it could impact negatively on his faith and send him in an alternative route.

Either would be interesting, I'm open to discussion on this one!

<3 Entitled "I Love the Smell of Kippers in the Morning!"
Tempest can digest both meat and plants, however due to his size he has often discovered that plants don't sustain him. In order to be a complete vegetarian he would need to eat for fourteen hours a day, or so he estimates. As a result he has adopted the same 'sport' as his older brother and can often be found around the lake or in the ocean during the morning hours.

Have a soquili that simply wants some interaction? Alternatively, do you have a soquili that suffers from the same predicament but has never found a solution before? Tempest (despite his appearance) is a pleasant sort and would be happy to teach any individual how to practice the sport sufficiently.

<3 Entitled "Experimental"
He's not one for romance, or at least he simply doesn't give it any thoughts right now. I don't care about gender or species for this one, he's a "try anything once" type of individual and is open minded in that respect. As a male that doesn't know his inclination or preference (having given it no thought), I'm open to letting him experiment.

This is NOT a breeding plot, he has incredibly set ideals so if you want to attempt to romance him then you're going to have to respect what that entails. If you're curious about any of his expectations, feel free to ask. =3

<3 Entitled "Anything and Everything"
I'm open to any sort of meet 'n' greet for him - generally speaking I find my muse cherry picks various encounters as critical to development and uses those to develop ideas for further plots. Whether they be pleasant encounters or confrontational encounters, I don't mind. This can be planned out through backstory if you simply want some sort of friend/companion or even RPed out - not fussed, I just like having sounding boards and people to play with. =)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:25 am
User Image

Name: Sparkles - "Sparks"
Immediate Family: Unknown

Mate: Single

Interests: Warm weather, hot springs, waterfalls, a sense of humour.
Dislikes: Brutality, Intolerance

Personality:
Sparkles is a rather difficult mare to grasp - her past in one marred with controversy and tragedy. Unfortunately, in an act of pure irony, she doesn't happen to recognise just how controversial or tragic her past is. The reasons for this remain hidden, only known to her closest friend Ashura.

However, her unfortunate past aside, she is perhaps one of the most pleasant and exhuberant mares that an individual can meet. With a fine love of art; she adores even the most unusual of plants or animals - what some might see as ugly, she simply regards as 'modern art'. As a mare who quite enjoys lounging by the lakes or taking relaxing walks down the forest trails she takes pleasure in discussing what others might regard as mundane e.g. Scenary, the weather and more unusually, philosophy.

She is fiercely spiritual and believes that she can hear the whisper of the spirits on the wind. Most assume that she is eccentric, or worse, insane but she is considerate towards those that may not understand her. As opposed to taking offence she is more well known for smiling and accepting that not everyone might have quite the same level of faith that she does.

She is always guided by her hooves and heart - her 'logic' is often difficult to grasp and soquili often struggle to understand how she can be so 'reckless'. Yes, she is known to walk into hostile lands with little regard for her welfare and the only reassurance she will typically provide is that the spirits will guide and protect her. If she is meant to die then she will accept this, as the spirits know the life span of all things.

Alas, while she might come across as a calm and serene mare with a decent sense of humour, she does have an irrational fear of the dark which has led to some rather unfortunate results...

Breedings:
1. Lifemate Only
2. Lifemate Only
3. Lifemate Only

Plot Ideas

<3 Entitled "Promiscuous"
I'm sure that a lot of males have met their fair share of mares that have slept around - this has often resulted in 'unwanted flings' and 'accidents'. Sparkles is certainly the promiscuous sort and she has slept with a lot of males, however she has made it her personal duty never to have children. Her reasons behind her promiscuity are very complex but with this in mind she can't afford to lose her figure and she certainly can't afford to have children weight her down.

I'd love for her to meet a stallion who is completely 'disgusted' by her activities. Basically a male who will judge and act first, without knowing the full details. Whether or not this leads to a deeper conversation between the pair about her inclinations (thus revealing a part of her past) or whether it simply leads to an open challenge is up to you! She will answer this intolerance in much the same way as she always does - she'll bring the male down to her 'level' by seducing him.

THIS IS NOT A BREEDING PLOT, SHE WILL NOT FLING!

<3 Entitled "Irrational Fears"
She is terrified of the dark due to past experiences and hates to be alone when night falls (are we seeing the parallels yet?). However, I'd quite like for her to meet someone who has their own irrational fears, or even someone who used to have their own irrational fears. How did they get over them, or if they still have them, how do they deal with them?

She has a method of 'dealing' with her's so she doesn't need advice in that respect, she'd merely be curious of the comparisons - but if they'd found away to cure themself she'd love to know.

<3 Entitled "Reckless or a Calculated Risk?"
Do you have a soquili who's an adventurer or aspires to be an adventurer? Or alternatively, do you have a soquili who's over cautious or sensible? I'm curious to see how one of these soquili (or both) would react to this spiritual mare and her apparent lack of self preservation. Would they be terrified, intrigued or disturbed?

<3 Entitled "Your Secret Smile"
I've always wanted Sparkles to find a mate, a real and very genuine lover who will stick by her forever. Who will work through her fears and slowly coax the past out of her. In addition, I've always wanted that stallion to be capable of not judging her whenever the truth comes out and instead of being horrified (though he might be on the inside), slowly help in re-educating her to the way things really are.

It would be a slow process and I'm not adverse to background plotting for this if people have limited time for RP. But eventually, she would grow to love this stallion because he has stuck by her through everything, even when she realises just how 'appalling' she really is. With his encouragement she could adjust and eventually, even consider having a family of her own (provided he could reassure her he wouldn't leave her while she was fat)!

Breed/Edits aren't important for this but I would prefer complimentary colours. I'm overly sensitive to neons so I prefer to avoid those (sorry). In addition this soquili doesn't have to be holy/overly nice etc. If you believe a darker soquili with a more possessive side would fit this then I'm open to the option. Just keep in mind he'll have to accept he can't change her pleasantness - on the contrary, she'd probably act as a polite and lovable spokesman on his behalf!

Entitled "Your Ideas!"
She's a healer, a priest, an explorer, a dancer and a rather good babysitter. If you ever need a simple meet and greet, a friend or something else then please let me know - she's always open for RP.

Please note she will NOT under any circumstances act as a surrogate so don't ask, even icly. n_n;

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:00 am
For anyone not featured here that you would like to RP with, please check out my:

TEEPEE

Even if they're not listed, they're all open for RP and if they suit your plots I'm more than willing to help out! =)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:46 pm
I would like a plot with Nikandro if possible I have a lizard a lobster and a seathi ( all of whom are in the find me a treasure rp). Im up for anything :p  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces