Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:40 am
User Image

I would like to offer Barracus as the role of She-Ra's mentor.

Barracus' mother was mentally and physically abusive throughout his childhood, she was a weak and pitiful thing but extremely skilled in the arts of manipulation. She had Barracus wrapped around her paw and kept him so at war with himself that it didn't occur to him to kill her until he uncovered one of her many lies, that his father was not dead, and took his revenge. Barracus is slightly insane, he feels as though his mother's spirit watches him still through the eyes of others and has a hand in all the negative things that happen to him. Before his father was killed in the final battle with his mother, he told Barracus briefly about his plans to gather an army of purewalkers and use them to terrorize the Kawani lands and drive them into an age of darkness where evil will reign. When Barracus' father died, Barracus took up his father's cause and traveled to the Kawani lands to work at tearing them apart from the inside. Although Barracus despises the other races for their weakness he is willing to make use of them as pawns to further his own cause and I could see him stealing a basket in order to brainwash it the same way his mother brainwashed him. He would have found a 'nanny' for her and kept them in a safe and secluded area for her teaching, allowing only trusted allied to have contact with her to further her evil education. He would want her out of the way as she grew since he would have no use for a weak child, only visiting occasionally to cement her loyalty to him. He would be kind throughout her childhood but begin to be both kind and viscously abusive in alternating spurts once she reached adulthood, depending on if her progress pleased him(he's a purewalker, can't help the violence and he hates females on principle xD), and perhaps that is what eventually drives her away from him?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:34 pm
Barracus will be an excellent Master for her. She will be loyal to the core to him, for a good chunk of the plots anyways, obviously she would eventually break away from him and turn to good. Semi-abusive is fine, though I doubt she will do much to invoke his anger...you know other than being a non-skinwalker female. Whether that's the key factor in her leaving shall be decided later, though I could see it at the very least helping her find a reason to.

As much as I want to get her plots rolling right away I kind of want to wait to see if someone will fill the role of the mother figure. Though if nothing pops up for that in the next few days I suppose we can go ahead and do some RP with Barracus.  

She-Ra of Etheria

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:47 pm
I don't mind waiting for the mother figure at all ^^
It would probably be better for plotting all their relationships with each other anyways! Let me know, if you do want to get her going right away we can do a rp while we wait but either way works well for me  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:31 am
Found a mare for the role of the mother figure. So once I do a quick RP with her to better establish and figure out how her relationship with She-Ra works we can get Barracus involved as well.

Also hoping to have most of the remaining plots put up tonight, though some may be altered or added later based upon how her initial RPs work out.  

She-Ra of Etheria

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:59 pm
Gonna be trying to move these plots along a bit more, so any area of interest even if its a future chapter feel free to throw Soq and RP ideas at me.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff