-Please PM me, instead of posting here.-
-More to be added at a later date...when I think of them xD-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:00 pm
The Ditz

User Image

:Name:

Orphee

razz ersonality:

Orphee is a very inquisitive soul, especially as a foal. He will ask any question that pops into his mind. In doing such, he's very blunt, but he doesn't mean to be rude or annoy, he simple craves to learn.

Now that he's older and grown, his curiousity is a little more subdued, and his adoptive father, Arthur, cured him of his bluntness. However, he still keeps his thirst for knowledge and passion for learning.

He's also a push-over and a scaredy-cat. Since an incident with a Bat Walker as a colt, he is deathly afraid of any and all Skin Walkers, along with anything evil, or looks evil. As for being a pushover, he will do anything he's asked, and if confronted, he will roll over and agree with the other soq to avoid a fight.

:Breedings:

-Lusine - Faid Shadowlight-

razz lots:

-Up for just about anything-
Any RP where you need a ditzy, oblivious, curious stallion, he's your man.

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:01 pm
The Fearless One

User Image

Eilitsraee

razz ersonality:

Ellie is a curious sort of mare, as she rarely ventures out during the day, preferring the moonlight and the stars. Like the light of the moon, she is gentle, compassionate, comforting. She is always helping wherever she can, however she can. Also, like the moon travels alone in the sky, so does she, preferring solitude to a crowd or herd.

She's also very passive, it takes a lot to impress her; not even threats will scare or phase her.

-Darsha Dragonshadow - Done-
-Darsha Dragonshadow-
-Darsha Dragonshadow-

razz lots:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:03 pm
The Casanova

User Image

Felix Prancerton

razz ersonality:

If any word would be used to describe this cerynei, it would be 'Casanova.' He loves to be around beautiful mares, talking with and flirting with them. He isn't a cold b*****d, however. He does geuinely care about the mares he is with, but he gets bored very easily and gets very distracted by the next pretty mare he sees.

-Victoria - ~Kiana-Nala~-
-Open-
-Open-

razz lots:

-Hellooooo Ladies 83-
Being a casanova, he looooves to be surrounded by beautiful mares. He's just a flirt, so if you need flirty RP, he's your man. (breeding negotiable if desired.)
-Oh HELL no-
I desperately want to have at least one RP where he is COMPLETELY shot down. xD He'll be like '.....wot?'

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:51 pm
The Flamboyant Gay

User Image

Cyka

razz ersonality:

Cyka is very gentle, sensative, and caring. All he wants is his stallion to love and to be loved in return. He also loves foals and craves foals of his own one day with a partner to share the love and warmth with.

-Surrogate-
-Surrogate-
-Surrogate-

razz lots:

-Mate Search-
He's looking for his boy, and isn't having much luck :<
-Surrogates and You-
He loves foals, and would like some of his very own when he finds a lovemate to take care of them with. He can also be surrogate to a femalexfemale couple if needed/wanted.
-Flirting-
He's a huge flirt, to males that like and don't like it.
-Foals-
He absolutely adores foals. If you'd like to flesh out your little one in RP with him, that's great. 83

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:53 pm
The Quiet One

User Image

Delaine

razz ersonality:

He doesn't really think he enough...for anything. Since his mother isn't really impressed with, well, anything, he thinks there's something wrong with him, ever since he was a colt. He doesn't think he could ever make it as a flinger, like his brother, because he thinks that no one would like him (poor thing). He doesn't think anyone would like what he says, or listen for that matter, so he doesn't talk much at all. He's just incredibly insecure, thus he is very withdrawn.

-Surrogate - Open-
-Adelia - MoomoolatteCha-
-Adelia - MoomoolatteCha-

razz lots:

-Surrogate-
I'm looking for him to play surrogate for a female/female pairing, because he doesn't think he's good enough for his own relationship or foals.
-You....like me?-
This plot is for a female that likes him, and he can't comprehend the reason why. He just doesn't get the appeal of himself xD

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:59 pm
The Shy Lover

User Image

Eraik

razz ersonality:

-Open - Lifemate Only-
-Open - Lifemate Only-
-Open - Lifemate Only-

razz lots:

-Looking for a Co-Owner-
I really have no idea what I'm going to do with him, so I'm looking for someone to co-own him. Either a newbie, or someone who loves RP and promises the first basket goes to a newbie. I'd really like to see him going to a home that he wouldn't be ignored like I have. ;3; To possibly co-own him, just send me a blurp about his personality and all that jazz~! ^^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:00 pm
The Seer

User Image

Justice

razz ersonality:

Justice is quiet and awkward. She does not understand emotion...at all. She does, however, believe in Spirits and strives to be able to make contact with them. She is part of a family, an outsider let in, and she is their seer, though they have more power to do so than she. She is virtually void of fear, so scaring her is lost to her. She also cannot stand physical touch, it brings her pain.

Although she's a seer, she CANNOT under any circumstance see the future. She does NOT see visions and the Spirits do NOT tell her what will happen.

Her 'power' is that she can sense other's auras. She pleaded with the spirits to give her a useful ability, as she thought healing a waste of time, so they swaped it out with the ability she has now. In reality, they didn't, she just is more open to the energy that flows through everything. So she sees/senses auras of other soquili and makes her own judgements based on their questions, ie if they ask if they will change, and their aura is very strong as pertaining to what they want changed, she will judge that they have very little chance of changing. She is not always right, however, and her answers are very vague.

-Possibly Akemi/AlexiaSilver-
-Lifemate Only-
-Lifemate Only-

razz lots:

-Trouble-
I want her to realize just how vulnerable she is by being attacked and hurt by a Skinwalker or Kalona. Not fatal.
-Unafraid-
I really want her to just annoy the s**t out of a Kalona or Skinwalker. She isn't afraid of them. She knows the truth, that they could seriously harm or kill her, but she doesn't fear the truth.
-General Family Roleplay-
-Seduction-
I would like for a stallion (or a mare, anything's possible) to try to seduce the poor uni xD She doesn't understand being 'sexy' or 'love', so it would be kind of funny.
-Foals-
I would love to see how she reacts with foals before she has any of her own.

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:03 pm
~*~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:09 pm
~*~

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:28 am
Psst... you really need to get in touch with Uta about Justice, because seers aren't allowed in the shop.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games