Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:41 pm
JulianMoMo

I am actively looking through plot threads, and noticed not much written about Shyamal. Have you any specific details of him yet?

Basically I have a big plot in the works for my first soq, Amira. The simple story is that she ends up adventuring to find the soq that keeps appearing in her nightmares. The plot would end that the "nightmare" she finds is not really mean at all towards her and the party.

I am using this plot as a personal "growth" for her so that she knows not every is out to get her, basically.

Its a stretch, I know, the mere thought of a kalona that wouldn't take her head off, and actually be nice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:27 am
*Raises hand* I want to RP with Juls~!
=3
Though I'm not sure with who....
Is there anything you had in mind for the ones without plots written down? =3
Because the three I'm looking for RP and plots for..I don't really have anything special in mind. So pretty much anything goes.
Maybe not Gabriel since he tends to be a picky Soq anyway. xD

I'm willing to use any of these...
But Vesper is my main priority since she is pretty much a clean slate.

User Image User Image User Image

Possibly Hania Shen too, but I don't know if he would fit into anything. So I guess it depends on what plots there are xD
User Image

But just let me know if your interested and we can start from there~ =3  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:20 pm
Hiya! /not good at posting in plot threads

Haha, I currently have an offer for Siegfried which may kill two birds with one stone, my mare, Sophitia is looking for a fling (which is more complex then it sounds) , and she's a war horse as well~ She's still a bit... Heart-broken over the loss of her mate and foals from a time long before she was in the Kawani lands, I'm sure the exchange of War-Stories would be amusing to read. :>

Oh, here she is:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:08 pm
I totally forgot my other reason for posting in here XD
But now I remember.

Do we ever want to talk about Eydis and Fjola since they're supposed to be twins? o3o  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:17 pm
JulianMoMo
Sorry about the delay orz... I can get that going ASAP for ya!
Okie dokies ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:29 am
Looneytaz82

For Shy I don't have anything completely solid down for him yet. The only thing not being looked for with Shy is mate or fling stuff as he is lifemated.

That seems like a pretty interesting plot. When it comes to Shy, he isn't so much about ripping somebodies head off as stalking them and messing with them mentally to play off their fear. So something about a soq from a nightmare might work with him as it would seem like a "bad dream" is following you.

XxPrimevalPandaxX

Ooh, for a clean slate Vesper and London may be fun xD Especially if she is the ambitious type as her cert says because London is one to just loaf around and be silly without having a single goal in mind at the current point in time.

GallusDomesticus

<3 She is so pretty, love Soul Calibur.
Anyways onto the real topic haha. I'd be willing to take the offer, as well as old war stories as well Sieg is a pretty comforting type fellow, he's done it his fair share in RPs (s trait which after last night seems to have passed into his son haha) So he might be able to both share stories and act as a bit of a pick me up~

Ishtanballa

xD Silly Ishi~
I am more than willing to talk about them being twins :V

Amira Keller

And Rp~  

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:34 am
@Juls - Ooooo awesome >w>
Well he won't be loafing around too much around Vesper. xD
She doesn't really allow that and can be quite adventurous in and of herself.
So she will give him a fun time. owo *Nods*
Do you want me to start it and post the link here?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:58 am
JulianMoMo

For Shy I don't have anything completely solid down for him yet. The only thing not being looked for with Shy is mate or fling stuff as he is lifemated.

That seems like a pretty interesting plot. When it comes to Shy, he isn't so much about ripping somebodies head off as stalking them and messing with them mentally to play off their fear. So something about a soq from a nightmare might work with him as it would seem like a "bad dream" is following you.

Awesome! It would be cool if maybe during some of the side RPs leading up to the main encounter he'd sneak in and mess with them. I have started working Amira's nightmare into some of her RP's as general conversation, but no details, obviously because I didn't know who would fill the shoes. I think this would be a perfect fit though.

Do you mind if I add his cert and the blurbs we've been talking about here into my plot thread for the other parties to read about?

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:44 pm
Juls- Haha, yay! Would you like me to start an RP? I could also PM you more in depth about the fling (assuming that's what you said you'd accept, I can be slow at times. xD Hah.) And thank you, she's my precious little gem. :>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:31 am
XxPrimevalPandaxX

xD Make him work for his money! Get that blood flowing!
<3 Sure thang.

Looneytaz82

*nods* I think it would be something really neat to work with when it comes to plots involving Shy, also gives a chance to develop that side of him a bit more in depth.

<3 Go right ahead.

GallusDomesticus

<3 If you could that would be awesome x'D After starting a buncha them my brain has gone semi-RP start dead.

And yep, PMing me is fine <3  

JulianMoMo

Shirtless Genius

8,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:29 am
Thanks! I am excited! I thought it would take much longer to find a perfect fit to the cast! If you'd like, here's a link the my plot thread for this story. if its easier for you, we can still discuss it here, and I can copy/paste the important stuff over there.

I figured that when i start new RP's with Amira, I will let the other owner know of the possibility of Amira seeing her "nightmare" and if they are OK with Shy popping in to stalk, i can send you a PM with the RP link so that you can toy with her....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:47 am
Here is the RP luff~

CLICK  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:03 pm
JulianMoMo

RP!

Sorry for the delay, work has been killer!  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff