Ok so at my college my Instructer is being very unfair and mean. I don't like asking for help but I suck it up and do it anyways but when I ask I always get attitude from the teacher, she hates when I ask for help and I don't think it's just for me, I think it's for others in the class as well. The teacher is very lazy she will literaly sit(or stand) there and text or talk on her phone, she talks alot with the students she has made friends with and let's them get away with alot of things, they get to come late and she will not say anything, they can ask her for help all they want and she will help them and gladly too over and over again for the same thing I seen one of her favorite students not understand someting and she went over it like 3 or 4 times and I ask her for help and she will not help me and if she does she will not show me, she will do it with words and with attitude and an angry voice. She does not do her work, I'm getting very frustated because I'm not learning the material and the teacher is very unfair and mean to me when I do not recall ever doing anything to her. I know that many students have complained to the school about her in the past for reasons I do not know and from what I've heard from the teacher is that she did not get in trouble, she won the arguments(complaints, however you say it) I just want justice done, I just about had it today and I almost exploded, I'm tired that the teacher will help out only her favorite students, for example one of them brought a patient in for Coronal Polishing(teeth cleaning) and the teacher said that they cannot have calculus(plaque build up that can only be taken off with a sharp object like a scaler) on them and if I also remember correctly she wasn't gonna take it off but I'm guessing that since it was for her favorite student she went and took it off but it looks she did it so no one noticed because she went to the back of the room where you can't really see anything but unfortunatly I noticed, I heard and I saw, that wasn't fair because I worked hard to find people without that stuff on them and other people don't have patients either(but I'm not sure why they don't). I plan to talk to the teacher either today or tomarrow about all this so yeah I ask that you please pray that this matter is resolved and thank you for your prayers and attention, I really appreciate it.