Peep's Questing Thread [u/c no posting]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:25 pm
Welcome to Peep's New Quest Thread!!!

So I decided that I needed a make over for my quest thread and that it needs to be more organized xD. And so a new quest thread was born!

It's under construction, but feel free to look at my quests [if you want] and wish me luck when I say you can post :] kthxbai.

Table of Contents:

-Memorial Quest [questing for my booboo as an angeni] --Top priority - Complete!
-Natural Quest {all my natural pretties will go here]
-Cosplays [all my cosplay quests will be here]
-Misc. [miscellanies and all other ideas go here.]
-Funds
-Completed quests.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:55 pm
Memorial Quest[
Top Priority

I lost my first dog early this year on February 18th, 2011 {as if this year couldn't have gotten worse for me, this unfortunate event happened]. I could bore you by taking a trip down memory lane but I'll spare you [or I just might add one in later if anyone is willing to listen. I'm not sure.] She left this world at the tender age of 10 and to be quiet honest, her life was cut short; I'm sure she could have pulled through for at least two more years or could have made it to her eleventh birthday but she was suffering and we had to do what was right. She let us know when her time had come. I had her ever since she was a puppy so I've watched her grow up from the tiny, little, bully puppy that she was to the old lady that she later became in her elder years. I will admit, it's hard to think about her and even hearing her name sometimes makes me tear up. Prior to her death, I have never actually experienced a loss like this before, seeing how I've always had fish as a pet, so this experience really hit me hard. She may be gone physically but in my heart and thoughts, she is still with me. Looking back on all the things we went through together, I can't help but smile- through the good times and bad, we have seen it all. It's painful for me sometimes even talk about her or hear the rest of the family bring her up but it's natural and it's part of the healing process, or so that's what I heard.

Anyway, I am saving up my gold today so I can get a soquili based off of my girl Chloe. Not only will it commemorate her but in a way, it will give me some sort of closure. I feel as though I never really got to say a proper good-bye to her because the reality of the night she died hasn't sunk in until now. Not only will I be able to have a pet based off of her but it will in a way show of her beauty through the artwork of a talented artist. And yeah...anyway, below is my form and that's all I got to say about that :] This is my top priority quest for now.

Chloe

Edit Category: Minor {though if colorist believes it's moderate, I will pay for that cost.]
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Default
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed?: Yes please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Well she had the fur coloring of a yellow lab. Her coloring included that of brown, white and golden yellow :] As far as what part of the body should be what color, please refer to the reference images.
Face: Coloring I'd like to mimic that of the reference images. Also, on the soquili's snout, I'd like there to be a dog's nose there. The color of the nose should be pick though be faded black at the bottom of the nose.
Mane: For her mane, I would like it to be a CC type of thing. I'd like the mane to be a combination of the two hairstyles found on the same picture. The length of the mane should be medium- I'm thinking to the shoulders- though the bottom curls can be a tad bit longer. Again, the mane is up to the colorist's best judgement though I'd like elements of the two hairstyles combined.
Tail: Again, tail is CC. However, she did have a curled tail that curled - kind of like this {warning horrible reference of tail} so perhaps the style of the tail could be something like that as well...
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four of her hooves I'd like to be white and move up to kind of being socks. All four of her feet had white socks on them :]
Reference Image(s):
Chloe/ 2/ 3/ 4/5/ 6 I have a lot more photos if you need more references :]
hairstyles

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: I would like the Style #1 wing set for her, please. As far as the coloring goes, perhaps they can have like a transparent look to them or like a really like clear color to them? Honestly, I'll leave that up to the colorist's better judgement.
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:
01. On her chest, I would like her to be a little more hair and it should be fluffier.
02. On her hindquarters, by the butt area, I would like there to be just a tad more fluffier hair there. She used to have a lot of butt hair there durning the heavy shedding seasons and it made for easy plucking. [yeah, I'm weird.]

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n.a
Custom Items:
01. Around her neck, I'd like her to be wearing a collar with a bow that looks like this. [something she never had before but I think it would look cute on her soquili form and I love bows, dang it!] As far as coloring goes, I'd like it be lavender. Also, the crystal that is in the middle, instead of the shape being a circle, I'd like it to be a heart instead.
02. Coconut!
By Chloe's side, perhaps placed somewhere by her front legs, I would like my westie Coconut to be there. [I'll edit reference photos later.] I had gotten Coconut when Chloe was around seven years old and it seemed as though Coconut instantly grew attached to Chloe; even though she wanted nothing to do with the little puppy. Eventually, Chloe warmed up to the fact that this visiter was now a permeant member of the household and they were friends since then! As far as what Coconut should look like, please just refer to the reference images; short westie cut, round adorable head, purple color, and her look can not be complete without two bows in her head! or maybe just one in the middle/ top knot. Either way would do just fine since she looks to wear bows xD. As far as design/color of bow, there is no particular design in mind and it can be up to you and doesn't really matter.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
this
Coconut / Dat face / example of short westie cut that I get her in / collar design and coloring
will edit in references of Coconut later.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chloe
Owner: Cowboy Peep
Breed: Mutt
Temper: Loyal or Lazy [can't decide because both describe how she was xD. Once I finalize the form, I will decide]
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: I'm tore between 040, 014, and 008. I suppose whatever the colorist thinks looks nice, then they can choose :]
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n.a
Other pet references: [x] [x]
~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Companionship
Justification for Domain Choice: This angeni is based off of my dog who had passed away. Dogs are known for their loyalty and companionship, and Chloe fit the bill in those categories. They are known for being 'man's best friend' and certainly, she was mine.

C o w b o y P e e p

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:42 pm
Natural Quests

Dunalino

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft [Feathering/ No roman Nose]
Concept Origin: Original {Natural Horse]
WIP Needed? Please :]

Body: Please refer to the reference images below. I would like all the markings- the splashes of white, the stockings on his back legs and socks on his front, the facial markings, and even the nose coloring- to be mimicked onto the soquili
Body Markings:
1. A dorsal stripe running all the way down his back much like one that is founded on a dun colored horse.
2. Also, I would like leg barrings on all four of his legs before his legs get all feathery. I would like them to be somewhat fade as they move down his legs.
Mane: White; Mane style
Tail: White; Wild
Hooves/Fetlocks: Grey hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Mane Style
~ Body coloring / Body Coloring II / 2 / 3 / 4
Eyes

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: none
Reference Image(s) for Items: none :]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Paparazzi
Breed: Dunalino
Temper: Persistant
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 006
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice:n/a

Palomino

Edit Category: Moderate
Body Build: Regular [WITH leg feathering]
Concept Origin: Original {natural/lullaby's mommy]
WIP Needed?: yes.

Body: Palomino/ another. The first picture of the palomino is different then the rest of them (which of the same horse). I would like her coat color to be a good balance between the coat colors in the reference image. OR this color.
Face: She has a white Star, Stripe and Snip into left nostril running down her face. (fifth one down on the black horse) Also I would like her nose to be black with a splash of pink in it. The same as the first palomino is the body coloring reference.
Mane: I would like her mane to be styled like this [warning: brief boob-age]. The coloring should be white with it fading into a creamy color as it moves to the bottom of the hair. The length of the mane should be all the way done to the floor. very long :] and parts of it should be draping over her shoulder. biggrin
Tail: I'd like the coloring to be the same as the mane. Style wise, I'll leave that up to the colorist's best judgement but I'd like it to match the mane, please :] Also at the beginning of the tail, I would like there to be a lavender bow with a short length ribbon as well as I'd like ribbons to be wrapped in her tail as well :]
Hooves/Fetlocks: Her left front hoof and her right back hoof is the same coloring as her daughter's Lullaby's while her right front hoof and left back hoof are the color #A79179. The two back legs, I would like them to have stockings, however, before the stockings begin, I'd like there to be a light dapple to them before it goes into the stockings. [I know that probably sounds confusing but please refer to the reference image for a better understanding.]
Eye Coloring: Pale Cerulean
Reference Image(s):
very rough sketch lineart (c) Cheeky Chobit :]
Body coloring/ another.
Mane

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): doesn't apply
Wings: " "
Fins: " "
Scales: " "
Pelt: " "
Other Notes: " "

Trading Post Items: n.a
Custom Items: In her mane, I'd like there to be a large bow in her mane. Something like this, as far as the size of the bow, would work well. The color of the ribbon that is attached to the bow, I would like to be #99D9EA and the color of the bow would be this color; lavender with hints of pink.
Bow

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vivace
Breed: Palomino
Temper: Dainty
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 008 or 014 {CC]
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n.a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n.a
Justification for Domain Choice: n.a

Pygmy Goat

FORM COMING SOON

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:06 am
Cosplay Quests

Will edit forms later.

Julius-Harvest Moon

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Default Male
Body Build: Default [one leg up]
Concept Origin: Cosplay- Harvest Moon
WIP Needed?: Please

Body: I would like it to somewhat match that of the character's concept art. I'm not looking for something too fleshy colored but perhaps something like a Champagne will do just fine.
Face: His eyes should be a deep crimson. Make up - Tee hee, yes I would like just a tiny bit of eyeshadow over his eyes. Its a greenish blue and should be very faint- enough that you can see that he's wearing some. You can refer to the rerference images [the first two] to get a better feel of what it looks like [though you kind of have to squint, unless it's just me]
Mane: From what is seen in the front, his mane is layered in a short and spiky fashion. However, his hair extends a little bit past his back and his spiky - like this or this, really. Coloring should be Purple with yellow, green and red tips; though the yellow and red tips are more pronounced then the green.
Tail: Of medium length and spiky; Something to match his mane with the coloring being the same as well.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):
Main reference Julius / another / another/ another
Champagne body color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): ---
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: --

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items:

Jewelry: On both his ears, I would like him to be wearing sliver dangles with a large heart at the end of each earring.
Clothing:
1. Around his neck, I would like to be the same scarf that is found in the reference photographs. Same color and style.
2. Coat: The coat resembles a trench-coat and has pink/purple-esque, vertical stripes. At the top and bottom of the coat, it is fringed with black fur. Around his right leg, there is a silver bracelet with tiny balls on the chain that is located on top of the coat sleeve.
-Expression: I would like something sly and seductive, like the reference image.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Just refer back to the main Julius images, please.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Julius
Breed: Harvest Moon Cosplay
Temper: Stylish
Mate: None
Tag Background: x or 008 or 009.
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

Popuri- Harvest Moon

Female Hippopotas

Okay so for this quest, I own a male usida based on the pokemon Hippopotas already. Here, I am questing a regular female. Now, if for any reason there is a problem with me questing for said soquili seeing how I own a mini like this already and it would be unfair for other people if they want to quest for a Hippopotas as well or any sort of problems arise, then I will determinate my quest for this particular soquili. That's completely fine with me :] I'm just going to have to double check about this quest.

Edit Category: Moderate
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed?: yes.

Body:
Mane: x. Coloring of the mane I think should be the same color found in the reference image.
Tail: Cropped; color same as mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Eye Coloring: Black
Reference Image(s):
Rough Reference lineart(c)cheeky chobit
Mane style.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Breed: Hippopotas
Temper: TBA
Mate: none
Tag Background:
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color(s):

C o w b o y P e e p

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:27 am
Miscellanies Quests

This section is for like quests based off of songs or are either semi- or full colorist choice soquili, and just about any other idea that wouldn't fit under any of the above categories :]

PROPER FORMS WILL BE POSTED WHENEVER I STOP BEING LAZY biggrin

Truck Stop Blues

Truck Stop Blues - New found glory.

**If it is at all possible, may I see a WIP of the soquili as it is being done? If not, then that is fine; not a problem. Surprises are always good as well :]

Colorist Wanted
Anyone.
Name:
Truck Stop Blues {note I would like 'Truck Stop' to be on top in a slightly smaller font and 'Blues' to be underneath it in a slightly larger font'}
Female, though if colorist thinks it should be a male otherwise, then that's fine with me :].
Owner:
Cowboy Peep.
Temper:
Will think of one when I see the final product.
Breed:
Music Sound track {at the bottom I would like it to read "Truck Stop Blues" and underneath it to say "New found glory"}
Description:

Truck Stop is basically a CC- inspired by the song and music video which is like a soquili idea in itself with all the crazy things going on in the video xD and allowing the colorist to use whatever creative freedom they wish. While I would like it to be a female, if the colorist feels if this soquili would be better as a male, then that's by all means fine with me! This soquili is based off of one of my favorite songs by one my favorite band :]. Mane and tail {I think something crazy as far as the mane and tail would look cool with this soquili. Though its your call ;D} for this soquili is completely up to the colorist though please have it fall under the [higher?] moderate category, this including whatever edits you decide to do, because that is what I am willing to pay for for this soquili :] While it is a CC, I do ask the following to be one the soquili:

I) On the right arm, I would like the soquili to have a sleeve tattoo- the designs of the tattoo being inspired by the cartoon characters found in the video {or it can be a combination of those characters and anything you can conjure up!}. Some designs can include the crow, the baby, the guy riding the unicorn, cactus, the pig, the pickle in the jar, and just basically any other character that would fit to help cover the soquili's entire arm. xD. I like tattoos. All the band members have numerous tattoos. So the tattoo thing is sort of like an ode to the members if you will xD.

The following, now, are just ideas that I had but of course, it makes the soquili look weird the colorist can or cannot go with what I had in mind. This is why she is a colorist's choice but I clearly have no direction as to what I would like her to look like xD.

A- In the video, there is a girl in one scene who is wearing a gas mask and in the other, black, thick glasses and a fuzzy hat. Now, I was thinking perhaps she can be wearing on or the either OR maybe even none if it makes the soquili look weird. Again, I'm leaving that part up to the colorist's better judgement.

B- I was thinking for the base coloring of the soquili to be the same coloring as the sky in the beginning of the video- how it starts off as a dark blue and fades into a lighter shade. [you can pause it at 0:17 to get a better look]. Or perhaps she can be a pale coloring as to go with the "pale complexion" part of the song. AGAIN, this is up to the colorist {because honestly I suck when it comes to coming up with what a soquili should look like. I mean I have ideas just not sure how to go about creating them} and I'm sure whatever color she does end up being, I will be more than happy.

References:
gas mask + hat screen cap <--incase you would like to add one or the other onto the soquili.
Video
Lyrics:
Oh, that was such a short goodbye
Never get to say exactly what I want in front of you
I always fall apart at the worst thoughts of crashing down
I know you know this isn't what you signed up for

I'll never let this go
I'm in a different state every night
We're kept together by highways and telephone lines

I'll never let this go

The mile markers help me countdown
The next time I'll be around

The only thing I'll rely on is
Fallen leaves covering the ground
And a pale version of your complexion
I hope you know I was waiting for

I'll never let this go
we're kept together by highways and telephone lines

I'll never let this go
we're kept together by highways and telephone lines

A long road, I've seen it all
Never wanting to look back
This long road, I've spent so much time

I'm glad you're willing to waiting for me
Cause I'll never let this go

I'll never let this go, go!

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Tag Background: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits: All up to the colorist's better judgement and ideas.

My Friends Over You

My Friends over you - New found glory

Colorist Wanted
Anyone.
WIP Needed?:
Yes please!
Name:
TBA
Owner:
Cowboy Peep.
Temper:
Will think of one when I see the final product.
Breed:
Music Sound track {at the bottom I would like it to read "My friends over you" and underneath it to say "New found glory"}
Description:

Now, just like Truck Stop Blues, this is completely colorist choice and anything goes type of thing. This song by far is my favorite and I was thinking that perhaps somehow a soquili can be created out of it. If this song proofs to be too difficult and totally stumps the colorist, than that's completely fine. It's just an idea and if it's like impossible to make a soquili out of it then no hard feelings xD.

References:
Video
Lyrics:
I'm drunk off your kiss, for another night in a row
This is becoming to routine for me, but I didn't mean to lead you on
And it's alright to pretend, that we still talk
It's just for show, isn't it
It's my fault that it fell apart
Just maybe you need this, and I didn't mean to
Lead you on

You were everything I wanted
But I just can't finish what I started
There's no room left here on my back
It was damaged long ago
Though you swear that you are true
I'd still pick, my friends over you {my friends over you}

Please tell me everything, that you think that I should know
About all the plans you made, when I was no where to be found
And it's alright to forget, that we still talk
It's just for fun, isn't it?
It's my fault that it fell apart
Just maybe, you need this
And I didn't mean to
lead you on

It was damaged long ago
I'd still pick, my friends over you

My friends over you!
Just maybe you need this {You need this}
And I didn't mean to
Lead you on on on

It was damaged long ago

It was damaged long ago
My friends over you!!!

Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Tag Background: CC {know what would be awesome, like a mosh pit scene. But honestly when they play this song live, everyone goes crazy xD]
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits: All up to the colorist's better judgement and ideas.

Something Sweet

A soquili inspired by cupcakes {cause the peep loves her cupcakes] and the other pictures provided. I'll call this one the "Sweet Treat" soquili idea.

Colorist Wanted
Anyone.
Name:
TBD
Owner:
Cowboy Peep.
Temper:
TBD
Breed:
Spirited
Description:

She is basically a CC type of soquili which is inspired by cupcakes and the proceeding pictures found below. I'll pay for moderate edits so the colorist can go crazy and do whatever they would like to do smile I would, however, like a ribbon/bow on her somewhere :]

References:
x
x
x
x
x x
x
x
x
x
x
x
colorful cupcake
eye candy (perhaps for eye jewelry design)
rainbow cupcake
Candy girl
Candy Ballerina
Cotton Candy I / Cotton Candy II

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out