Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
girl looking for a guy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Her Mirrorless Reflection

Shirtless Lover

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:38 am
Hi, I'm lexi. Im gothic/punk/emo. I'm 15, my hair changes colors naturally, im a published writer, i love drawing ( even tho i suck), i love music, every type, new or old. I love being outside, especially swimming. I'm a bit shy, but when you get to kno me i can been really fun. I can be slightly perverted, and insane. If you dont like it, then dont bother with me. Im very understanding, if you have probs ill listen. goodbye. Hope you are interested 15-17 smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:40 pm
You sound cute.
I'm not interested, but I'm always up for some good ol'fastioned conversation.  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

Shirtless Lover

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:43 pm
Thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:42 pm
Hey Lexi, I'm probably what you'd call er...Crazy?
I don't really fall into any type of trend group, thus I'm out of the norm.
http://i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo95/monckey77/209227_1799291294662_1011175646_31757175_7813922_o.jpg

I'm 16, that picture is just what you'd typically see me as, but I do have pictures of me without all the armor.. O-o

Black hair, Game Developer/Hacker/Spriter/ETC[Very computer savvy], I love animating...making movies etc and thats kind of my hobby, I also don't mind a fight.
I love music, specifically the kind that kicks a** (heavy metal, techno, drum n bass etc) though I do like slower songs like A-ha take on me.
I'm not much of an outdoors person and It's probably cause I have 2 computers at my disposal and my little pet bots I made..
I have admittedly an crazy side as I'm into the paranormal....REALLY into it, and as egox said, you do sound really cute.
I'm probably not much and into the extremes[if I was on a casual meter] as a guy, I've been hurt far too much and ALWAYS have been dumped, I'm very loyal and in to long relationships...just I wish the others I was with would be too x.x

Anyways, If you like what you see we can perhaps exchange msn and talk.
But yeah, I'm quite the mix, so try to come to me with an open mind, and I'm a very pure based person so I don't do drugs or any of that fancy. (no coffee for me.)  

monckey77
Vice Captain

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Shirtless Lover

4,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50