On nights when we can't meet, I send my wish to the stars

Nobody knows the "real me", but
Because I'm here, because I'm waiting
I want only you to notice me

For a long, long time, I've been dreaming
As if my feelings would someday reach you
Softly, softly, I close my eyes
Don't just disappear

Who are you thinking of? What are you looking at?
The reason I can't be honest is that I'm weak

Like this, I pass the nights, wanting to go and see you soon
If my wish were granted, like that time
Would you smile at me?

More and more, I show my dreams
As if my feelings were unstoppable
My trembling, trembling heart
Is searching for you

The sky today is still high and far away
I think of my small self, but
The stars and the dark and the wind and tomorrow
Are continuing on to you

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:27 pm
User Image Name: Raveena
Meaning: Beauty of the Sun
Breed: 4th Gen
Temperment: Manipulative
Birthdate:

Parents: Li Ronen Xolani, Dark Mousey
Siblings: Clea, ??? Half-siblings--Carmine, Dreyden
Mate: N/A (too young)
Offspring: N/A

Character Song:
Quote:
Rp Color:Purple

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:29 pm
About Raveena

-Born to a rather large, boisterous family-
Two sisters, an uncle and gamma who were always right there, and a loving mom
as well as grampa and two aunts who weren't quite as prevalent figures, but were there in the background.

-Kinda the odd one out, a very quiet personality lost amongst the brighter, louder personalities of the rest of the family.

-Tends to be quiet, observant and curious, taking it all in. Internalising much and feeling everything more because of it.

-more to come

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:36 pm
Plots:
Foal/Teen
i.It’s a Great Big World- The shy, though somewhat curious foal has made it her goal to meet every kind of soquili there is, as well as to travel to all the different types of places there are.

ii.Learning to Fly- She is one of two children in the family with wings. The other being her sister, so she needs to find someone able to teach her how to use her wings and fly.

iii.Eavesdropping- She eavesdrops once among her family, and what she hears is enough to cause her distress. But she tends to be quiet and overlooked, so it is easy to ignore her. Eavesdropping becomes a habit. Perhaps she hears something bad about someone else... etc. She needs to overhear something that gets her into trouble and teaches her that it is not right to listen in on conversations.

iv.Why Am I Different?- She is quiet and shy, something that is not typically normal. She needs to meet other foals, generally those who are social, outgoing, to show her what is 'normal'

v.Vow and Determination- Though it goes against her nature to be outgoing, she vows that she will be 'normal' no matter what. She needs to meet some from 'before' when she was quiet and shy, and those who will only know her from this point on.

vi.Successes and Failures-Everyone has times when they backslide, when they fall back into old comfortable, familiar patterns. Raveena is no different.

vii.Forever Friend- A friend she makes 'before', who promises to remain her friend, no matter what. (I would prefer this to be a colt, so the relationship could become romantic once they are older)

viii.Betrayal- Her friend is leaving and won't be able to see her much anymore, if at all. This is the ulitmate form of betrayal to the young filly.

ix.I’ll make My Own Way- Hurt by her friend's leaving, and starting to realise what acting can get her (from small things to large, that she desires) she starts to use what she knows and has seen to manipulate others around her hooves. It starts out innocently, but as she grows, manipulation becomes as easy as breathing to her, and it becomes a game...

x.Teach Me, Teacher- Someone to teach the filly to think only of herself, to show her how to manipulate without feeling guilty for it. Someone to encourage her in this.

Adult

i.Welcome to the Masquerade- Veena is a teen/adult now, and she has become skilled at manipulating others. This is simply a bunch of rps where she manipulates different soqs for different reasons, where she never recognises the consequences her actions have.

ii.Never Meant to be so Cold- In which 'Veena is shown plainly and clearly that she has become uncaring and cold. Perhaps she convinced some stallion (or mare) that she felt something for them which she didn't, this plants a small seed of doubt in her mind-nothing that makes any outward imoact. She starts to see there's something wrong, but it doesn't have any major impact.

iii.Guarded Heart- A continuation of Never Meant to Be So Cold. A more drastic example. This time causing her to think and question.

iv.You Don’t Have to Hide Anymore- the stallion from 'forever friend' comes into her life once more, but Raveena has changed so much, he becomes her rock and helps her find her way back to herself. (this would take several rps)

v.My One and Only-(I'm a bit of a sucker for romance, so sue me) Raveena and her stally have a lifemating ceremony, proof for the mare that this is serious, and he won't leave her, which is one of her greatest fears (abandonment)

vii.Families and Fear-

Path to Elderhood?
i.Lessons Hard Learned
ii.School of Hard Knocks
iii.Trying to Make It Right
iv.My Herd, My Home

Miscellanous (always welcome)-
Family, Friend, Rival, or Enemy

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:41 pm
Rp Log-

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:13 am
And thread is OPEN.  

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:02 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:49 pm
Hey you!

So, even though I've been terrible about starting our other RP, I do have a few offers here as well. I see your sig so I hope it's OK to post here anyway. <<

If you want some colt RP I have two little guys whom (though full grown on their cert) could certainly use any and all sort of development! The first is Sunset Sarsparilla (though I call him Sunny for short). He's fairly good natured but is a bit clumsy. He's a big guy though, since he has some mutant blood in him, and has a good heart. He just . . uh. . . sometimes isn't the brightest. He's not dumb, he just . . well. . . sometimes things go over his head a little bit. He's dense.

I also have Vencel, who is kind of serious and proud. He's friendly enough but is secretly pretty shy himself. He has a bit of an attitude problem that he will someday (I hope) learn to get over. Or at least find someone who can look past his initial grumpy and proud nature and realize it's all just one big facade.

Sunny's very out going and isn't shy at all. Vencel is shy but he hides it in a guarded and kind of grumpy sort of nature. He means well and would actually be drawn to her quieter nature since Sunny's boisterous attitude is a bit much for him to handle.

OTHERWISE . . .. Lessee . . .

I have many winds that could teach her to fly. Jyotsna who is very quiet herself. Kalila who could use some development outside of her current plots, and does have a soft-spot for foals. She wouldn't be at all put off by your girls quiet nature. :3 I have an angeni or two as well, but I'm sure flying with two pair of wings is different than flying with one. But they're open to meeting her anyway cause she IS also open to meeting all sorts of breeds and kinds.

Finally, if you want some foal RP with a real jerk, I have my kalona Keiran. He wouldn't kill her or anything (especially since I could backdate him as a foal) but he'd likely be mean and drive her off. So it would probably be a short RP unless she was stubborn. xD  

Uta

Shy Mage

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:26 pm
I'd like to offer my wind, Sakura for a couple of plots XD She'd be a good teacher if you still need someone to teach Raveena. Sakura is a kind, patient and motherly Soq. She'd be a good teacher, AND she adores foals. She's quite talkative though, and so is good with the more shy types as she can get them chatting a little. You could use her for your Vow and Determination plots, as well as the Successes and Failures if you want XD

Or if you want her to meet her as an adult, she'd be up for being manipulated somehow (it'd be pretty easy because she's quite naive despite appearing wise).

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games