Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
I need some serious prayer!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adella Demona

Invisible Citizen

6,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:02 pm
Mine and my fiance's relationship has turned into more about each other than about God. It was like that from the start, really, when neither of us was where we should have been we made some mistakes. Pre-marital sex. No I don't recommend it.

Now that the mistake was made, we've been making it over and over again for the past year and 1/2 and I can feel the strain on our relationship. We try to stop but it is very hard and we go at eachother's throats. Every couple has arguments and there is no perfect couple, but this does put a strain on us.

I love this man. I prayed for years as a child that God would send me a man that would love, respect me, care for me, be a good Christian man and a good provider for a family. Granted, when God sent my fiance He said "This one needs a little work, but I know you can do it," but I know this is the man that could be my husband one day, but right now he's far from what I need and what God has meant for me to have.

My fiance is a God-called man and is called to preach. He isn't where he needs to be and neither am I, so please pray for me and pray for my fiance. We both need it.

Also, my little sister needs prayer. She was just put into an inpatient therapy because she has suicidal thoughts and plans on how to do it. Please pray for her. Thanks and God bless.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:48 am
i know this isn't a regular thing on christian topic, but about the pre-marital sex...... if u both r really in love, and i mean REALLY in love, maybe it isn't that bad at all... we all know the pre-marital sex and religion and blah blah, i just mean that maybe is not as bad as they say so (please, save the comments of "u r a sinner" "u'll go hell" and others)
i hope u find a way to solve that ^^ maybe go chat with ur priest? biggrin

about ur sister stuff, i'm with u, that is serious...

know it's not that helpful, but it's my point of view ^^  

maybenmg

2,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items