20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:10 am
→ Seeking Serenity!
User Image

Name: Satine
OOC Reason for joining: I love the concept, and it seems like somewhere Satine can finally settle into
IC Reason for joining: Satine has never quite fit in anywhere else. She's quiet, introverted, and doesn't exactly know how to get along with any other Soquili. She's extremely pristine - she hates getting dirty or muddy; this quirk plus the fact that she's introverted means many Soquili right her off as being prissy or snobby, when in actuality she's quite friendly and would like to find somewhere where she can "fit in" without feeling like she's being judged or stand-offish just because she's not loud or rowdy.
Position desired: She would start off as a Leyman, but if accepted she would probably start to dabble in Artisan.
Means of contact?: PM or AIM (SamanthaBlaire)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:06 pm
→ Seeking Serenity!
User Image

Name: Kanashimi Te
OOC Reason for joining: Okay, he would not be joining yet(OC'ly), Te's life had very little happiness from what he can remember from his time before he came to the Kawani lands. His days were full of battles, nothing but blood, death, and sorrow. He would be joining some time after having broken free from his inner darkness and the 'spell' of the mare he shared his first breeding with. They will have saved the baskets and fled to raise them right. More then likely Te, his mate, and maybe one of the children will seek a safe haven to call home after all this(there is much more involved, this is the short version of a few combined plots-will gladly go into more detail via AIM or PM)
IC Reason for joining: Te has seen many battle tear lands apart and feels the sorrows and pain of the world slowly kill the only mother he now knows. He seeks to protect the peace and coming across this sanctuary he agrees with their beliefs and also sees it as a grand place to raise his children and grandchildren and so forth. He is wise and knows of the world and can pass on his knowledge as well.
Position desired: Guard
Means of contact?: AIM preferred- stormflower0426 but Ill respond to PMs ^^
tepee-if you want to read what I have on him for anything xD  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:23 am
Dixie

Accceeeepted!

bella dea

I'm gunna say sure to this. =3

Kamiki

Good to go!

stormflower

Sounds like a neat plot, just give me a plot letting me know when exactly he and his family might be joining IC.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff