Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Bible and other christian discussions
Give some pieces of Scripture dealing with..___?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PuellaSumDei

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:44 am
Temptation, discouragement...and the like?
My mother's really gonna try to quit smoking, and she said she'd like me to provide her with parts of scripture that can keep her going. Of course, there are simpler ways to find parts in Scripture, but I'd really like to see what some of you say, and perhaps provide parts that helped you out as well?

Thank you :]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:33 am
Here's some...
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. - 1 Corintians 10:13

For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted. - Hebrews 2:18

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4: 6-8

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. - Galatians 6:9  

Riku Elmwick

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Bible and other christian discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items