Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
♣ Hello Everyone! ♣

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ajax [The Holy Fire]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:32 pm
User Image

♣ Hello to all new members and new people of the fantastic website phenomenon known as Gaia Online! Im Ajax [The Holy Fire] and my sole purpose is to help out as many new people as much as I can and bring them up to speed on things in the quickest and most effective way possible. To give you a basic outlook on who I am and how long i've been around, i'll give you a basic introduction that way you can understand and get to know me a bit better. I've been a member of Gaia Online ever since 2006 when I made my first ever account on May 10th, 2006 under this name. To honor my love and devotion for the site, instead of changing my username I decided to formulate mules that I use as back-ups just in case my account were to be 'Hacked' or 'Stolen'. To this day I have five mules, with three of them each worth over 100k per account and the other two for fun when I roleplay in Guilds.

On that note, my main goal to achieve here is not only to take my fellow members of Gaia under my wing, but teach them as much as they want about the 'Art of Roleplaying' and how it could easily get you gold quicker then most games. With a total of 13239 Forum Posts to this day, I can proudly tell you that i've debuted, headlined, and have been in easily more then 200 roleplays in Barton Town. With roleplaying comes the pride you take into making your Post Format for each character you roleplay as and on top of that, having the ability and know how to Edit, Crop, Resize, and Add Text to photos you would use in your posts. Having the background in Graphic Arts and Paint/Photoshop/LunaPic/PicNik, I could not only teach you how to roleplay but to set up your own formats as well. Im very patient with my teaching process and if you have any questions at all, I would love to answer them and be able to help you out as best as possible!

Sincerely,
Ajax [The Holy Fire] ♣

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:22 am
Welcome to the NSTG!  

taltal111

Wealthy Noob

8,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ajax [The Holy Fire]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:33 am
♣ Thanks! It's a pleasure and a privilege to be here! ♣

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Welcome ;D

I've never changed my username, either- and I've accumulated quite a number of mules as well for pretty much the same reason as you. I'm almost to 50 of them; they build up over the years sweatdrop

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Glass of Orange Juice

3,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:28 pm
Welcome to the NSTG C:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:26 pm
Welcome to the NSTG!

It's great to have a wonderful roleplayer and veteran Gaian here with our family.

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:15 pm