Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Scroll House of the Mist

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:59 am
This is a small hut in the middle of a bamboo forest that is surrounded by a thick mist. Once someone enters into the hut, they open up a trap door on the floor that leads them underground. In there, a metal door can be found sealed off so that only the Mizukage, Mist Sannin, and high ranking ANBU can get into.

Here, many scrolls can be found, from rare, common, high ranking and forbidden techniques are here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:06 am
A dark figure cuts through the Mist and enters into the scroll house. The door shuts tight behind him as he enters into the tunnel. It was Yun, the Mizukage. He walks up to the sealed door and pricks his finger. He runs his blood down the seal as it disapears. The door opens and Yun walks in.

About ten minutes later, he walked out with an ancient looking scroll, the infinite style scroll. He then waited for his student.  

Cain the Blade

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:36 am
Mifune Sora
// Genin [X] Mist Village [X] Weapons Class
User Image
"The rule--" Mifune waited patiently for Yun to reemerge from the hut. "Is that only the person borrowing it may learn from it. No one else." When Mifune saw the scroll, he could tell that it was very important. For one thing, it was the biggest scroll he'd ever seen. Of course, there was eight stages printed in it--something unheard of for a weapon style--but the size made it seem more like there was twenty. "Are you going to be learning the style as well, Lord Mizukage?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:08 am
Yun shakes his head as he had another scroll in his hand. It was a storage scroll.

"No, I need to continue working on the impenetrable weapon style of the Rock Village, which I never finished training after stepping down from the position of Tsuchikage. Anyways..."

Yun gave Mifune a serious look.

"The Mist values the knowledge we have stored in here, as is why the scrolls are so well protected. Even if somone were to bypass the final defense here, the cave is rigged to collapse and flood, destroying these scrolls. Several others are hidden around the water country, but that is a secret even to the ANBU and sannin, only I know...."

He hands him the scroll to the infinite swordstyle.

"This is the last known copy of this style. You know full well that stealing any scroll or selling it to another village is punishment of death. You understand that?"  

Cain the Blade

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:49 am
Mifune Sora
// Genin [X] Mist Village [X] Weapons Class
User Image
"I understand." Mifune said boldly. It was true; the value of items like these was not something to be disputed. "Of course, I aim to become one of the Mist Seven one day. This will be a great beginning to my training." One day, Mifune would join that group, even if he had to battle one of the currently existing members. "My favorite of the Mist Seven weapons is the Sewing Needle. I find the concept of piercing multiple enemies quite fascinating."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:11 am
[Who approved you making something with forbidden techniques in it?]  

Irish-Sama

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:13 am
(The scroll doesn't go to the last stage.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:25 pm
Katsu followed the fellow ninja and the Kage to the scroll house, wanting to join in the training. "Oh, I personally like the Decapitation Knife, being the most plain of all the swords," Katsu commented after hearing the opinion. "I also wish to be trained, Mizukage, sir, though in the standard Mist Style,"
Katsu stated as he turned and bowed towards the Mizukage.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:40 pm
Yun shook his head.

"I am sorry, but I, as well, do not know the mist stance swordstyle. I only know the rain's Lost Salvation swordstyle and part of the Rock's weapon style. You may need to search out another teacher who knows the Mist style, but I will gladly teach you the Lost Salvation if you would like."

Yun then turns around.

"If you need me, I'll be in my office."

He walks off towards the Mizukage's office.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:38 pm
Katsu chose to leave to the Kage's office to see if he had any recommendations for who he might be able to learn the mist style from.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 pm
After dashing far, far into the woods where no one would ever find him, Mifune hung himself with his tattoos.  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games