Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Girlfriend would be nice. :) [Straight]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iRussian xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:17 pm
Hi, i'm Tim. Just plain Tim biggrin I'm thirteen, from Pennsylvania. I'm not shy at all, I can be out going, fun, and nice. I'm pretty generous too. I'm looking for a pretty girl, [No fakes photos please stare ]. And just a nice girlfriend who'd hang with me. Either comment or message me, Thanks. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:53 pm
Hey! I'm thirteen too! 4laugh That is so cool! I'd like to get to know you better first. My name's Jennifer (call me Jenn) and I guess I'm pretty nice, and everyone thinks I'm really funny although I can't see why. I love acting, writing, drawing, roleplaying, singing, and dancing. I'd give you my pic, but this is a forum and I'd rather do it in a more private environment.
4laugh

p.s. Please quote me for a faster response. whee

Xxx Pocket Watch xxX

3,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100

iRussian xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:56 pm
Xxx Pocket Watch xxX
Hey! I'm thirteen too! 4laugh That is so cool! I'd like to get to know you better first. My name's Jennifer (call me Jenn) and I guess I'm pretty nice, and everyone thinks I'm really funny although I can't see why. I love acting, writing, drawing, roleplaying, singing, and dancing. I'd give you my pic, but this is a forum and I'd rather do it in a more private environment.
4laugh

Hai der, we should start talking then smile I'd love to see what you look like and would love MORE to get to know you. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:08 pm
iRussian xD
Xxx Pocket Watch xxX
4laugh

Hai der, we should start talking then smile I'd love to see what you look like and would love MORE to get to know you. biggrin

Lol. Imma PM you, 'kay?  

Xxx Pocket Watch xxX

3,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Popular Thread 100

iRussian xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:21 pm
Xxx Pocket Watch xxX
iRussian xD
Xxx Pocket Watch xxX
4laugh

I'll read it then, razz

Lol. Imma PM you, 'kay?

heartbroken36 generated a random number between 36 and 36 ... 36!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:46 am
Hey I'm only 12 but i turn thirteen tommorow and i would love to hav fun!!!!!!!!!!!  

heartbroken36

Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff