Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Be my friend! :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teaspoon Teaspoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:41 pm
Okay here's the deal, I do NOT know how to make friends on here, and I really want someone to talk to..because it can get awfully lonely lol. I only have 2 friends..that's pretty sad. I'm a cool person, so i've been told wink If you're a girl, that's cool! If your a guy, even cooler! I dont judge people really, i'm one of those people who don't have a bad side. So be my friend? Because I like having alot of those smile I need a good friend that i can talk to if not a best friend <- that'll take some time. I'm fresh out of high school and waiting for college to start up..so hit me up and we can talk! smile heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:36 pm
DearAnon
Okay here's the deal, I do NOT know how to make friends on here, and I really want someone to talk to..because it can get awfully lonely lol. I only have 2 friends..that's pretty sad. I'm a cool person, so i've been told wink If you're a girl, that's cool! If your a guy, even cooler! I dont judge people really, i'm one of those people who don't have a bad side. So be my friend? Because I like having alot of those smile I need a good friend that i can talk to if not a best friend <- that'll take some time. I'm fresh out of high school and waiting for college to start up..so hit me up and we can talk! smile heart

i can be your friend, yo. XP  

zenoxx

no longer vaild

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:16 am
DearAnon

yeah sure we can chat  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:53 am
smile thank you!  

Teaspoon Teaspoon

Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out