Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
I <3 Flirtacious Guys. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What category do you best fit in?
  Just your average flirt: I like to say some things rated PG-13 here and there.
  More than average: I stay in the mood for hours and say sensual things many times a day.
  Oh I'M a REAL flirt alright: 24/7, baby! ;D some would even call me a player. (a guy who normally sustains exclusive relationships with multiple girls simultaneously.)
View Results

-OkiiOmi-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:28 pm
egoxromantic

BAM:
I want someone SMART who can carry on a decent CONVERSATION. Hopefully someone with future plans or life goals (not that it's that serious, I just love when people have their life planned out early). I want someone a LITTLE CONTROLLING. Hopefully halfway decent looking.

THREE PERSONALITY TRAITS. Lined up so nicely.
It isn't even like it's all that narrow;; those are some broad qualifications. razz

I totally get your drift. Maybe the bait's not biting because guys that fit your description are mostly satisfied where they are and arn't looking for new friends...?
OR, they just haven't found this AWESOME yet sadly deprived guild yet. lol
Don't worry, keep posting and something magicalish will happen! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:43 pm
-OkiiOmi-
egoxromantic

BAM:
I want someone SMART who can carry on a decent CONVERSATION. Hopefully someone with future plans or life goals (not that it's that serious, I just love when people have their life planned out early). I want someone a LITTLE CONTROLLING. Hopefully halfway decent looking.

It isn't even like it's all that narrow;; those are some broad qualifications. razz

I totally get your drift. Maybe the bait's not biting because guys that fit your description are mostly satisfied where they are and arn't looking for new friends...?
OR, they just haven't found this AWESOME yet sadly deprived guild yet. lol
Don't worry, keep posting and something magicalish will happen! xd

Hahah, aw, you're sweet.
It's sadly probably a combination; I mean, in case you haven't noticed, there aren't vast amounts of literate guys in this guild.
Which in itself is sad.
And that's a big one for me.  

egoxromantic

Anxious Conventioneer

babydeariie

8,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:42 pm
-OkiiOmi-
4laugh They make my world go 'round.
Ooh, Especially if they...
1. dress their avatars well
2. keep a conversation going
3. DON'T want a serious relationship
4. know how to give compliments and recieve them well too.

cool If there're guys like that around here, I wanna be the 1st to know. mrgreen

and i wanna be de second to know xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:30 pm
egoxromantic
-OkiiOmi-
egoxromantic
ChaoticLiver
You might be in for a long wait. lol. Just kidding. Well, i finally get to meet my first girl who has a list. smile

Haha, I'm offended considering I have a list on here. xD

Really? I'm curious on what your list consisted of. ^^ Care to share? biggrin lol

BAM:

I would love to present myself as a Smart Conversationalist, that would be a little controlling just to give you some hope that such a man could be found within the walls of this guild.
But alas

I cannot withhold the urge to do the following

OMG!!! I heart heart heart heart heart FLIRTY GUYS TOO!!!
*hi5* You go girl!!!

...*cough*

Yeah... *straightens his tie* i swear...my younger brother did that...*runs out*  

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

-OkiiOmi-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:14 pm
Cade The Imperfect
egoxromantic
-OkiiOmi-
egoxromantic
ChaoticLiver
You might be in for a long wait. lol. Just kidding. Well, i finally get to meet my first girl who has a list. smile

Haha, I'm offended considering I have a list on here. xD

Really? I'm curious on what your list consisted of. ^^ Care to share? biggrin lol

BAM:

I would love to present myself as a Smart Conversationalist, that would be a little controlling just to give you some hope that such a man could be found within the walls of this guild.
But alas

I cannot withhold the urge to do the following

OMG!!! I heart heart heart heart heart FLIRTY GUYS TOO!!!
*hi5* You go girl!!!

...*cough*

Yeah... *straightens his tie* i swear...my younger brother did that...*runs out*

LOL biggrin you sir, are simply divine. Thank you for commenting not only 1 of, but both of my forums on this guild! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:47 pm
-OkiiOmi-

Darling, it has been my pleasure!

You just came out with a lot of spirit, and i was like "Damn",Just trying to keep up with you pace girl.

Your a bigger Star then Me scream  

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100

no longer vaild

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:15 am
-OkiiOmi-
4laugh They make my world go 'round.
Ooh, Especially if they...
1. dress their avatars well
2. keep a conversation going
3. DON'T want a serious relationship
4. know how to give compliments and recieve them well too.

cool If there're guys like that around here, I wanna be the 1st to know. mrgreen

hey I can be that guy for you  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces