Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
BF this, GF that, I just wanna PARTY! XD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-OkiiOmi-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:42 am
I'm a straight, 5'1'' 17 yr. old African American chica who likes to talk about stuff with guys (preferably hot ones).
If I saw or heard something retarded enough to share, I'd text it to my friends...
User Image
... Well, I'd attempt to. They'd get it eventually...
Bottom line is, why're we using up so much time trying to find Mr./Mrs. Right? stare That's so *yawns* typical and generic. rolleyes Who has time to wait around like that?
Let's hurry up and grab the nearest Sir/Lady FlirtALot and have some fun! We only have so much time, right? biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:47 pm
Hey there my names john and in 16 theirs a picture of me on my profile if you want to see i love to be out doors , i play airsoft and dirtbike ride  

pmc chief

-OkiiOmi-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 pm
renton8785
Hey there my names john and in 16 theirs a picture of me on my profile if you want to see i love to be out doors , i play airsoft and dirtbike ride

Really? biggrin that sounds seriously cool! biggrin
I'm Renee, and I like toooooo... :/ uuuuuuuum... *tilts head* make funny faces in front of the mirror, share my thoughts with whoever's willing to listen, gossip with my mom (and I thought I was chatty. rolleyes ), eat strawberry greek yogurt (it's, lyke, MY FAVORITE EVUH), dance when no one's in the room... That's all I can think of at the moment. xd
I have a picture on my profile too, but unless we're friends, you won't be able to see it. mrgreen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:22 pm
hahah well all right i would love to be your friend  

pmc chief

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:58 pm
-OkiiOmi-
I'm a straight, 5'1'' 17 yr. old African American chica who likes to talk about stuff with guys (preferably hot ones).
If I saw or heard something retarded enough to share, I'd text it to my friends...
User Image
Bottom line is, why're we using up so much time trying to find Mr./Mrs. Right? stare That's so *yawns* typical and generic. rolleyes Who has time to wait around like that?
Let's hurry up and grab the nearest Sir/Lady FlirtALot and have some fun! We only have so much time, right? biggrin

A refreshing lookout to be sure, ill give you credit for you "short term" enjoying life concept of dating. Young people really shouldn't be to worked up about marriage, just meeting new people and learning what they want out of another half.

But perhaps that Search for "MR.Right" is because some of us are non emotionally suited for the speed dating, many people really like to commit their heart, and rushed relationships lead to breaks up and those overly committed hearts really do take a beating.

I am ranting tho, haha. I really just had to post here due to the "image" of the girl from Lucky Star.Loved that anime....
yeah.. i am a guy <_<..so what? it was funny >< Stop giving me those looks!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:59 pm
redface
Cade The Imperfect
-OkiiOmi-
User Image

A refreshing lookout to be sure, ill give you credit for you "short term" enjoying life concept of dating. Young people really shouldn't be to worked up about marriage, just meeting new people and learning what they want out of another half.

But perhaps that Search for "MR.Right" is because some of us are non emotionally suited for the speed dating, many people really like to commit their heart, and rushed relationships lead to breaks up and those overly committed hearts really do take a beating.

I am ranting tho, haha. I really just had to post here due to the "image" of the girl from Lucky Star.Loved that anime....

lol I know, right? I've watched all of the episodes! biggrin my favorite character... er... I'm torn between Konata (the awesome blue haired chick) and Minami (the minty green haired girl who's quiet and super insecure about her cup size [I'm guessing 32A, which was my size, not too long ago. ]). I was randomly surfing through photobucket at some cute anime pics, and the photo actually motivated me to share that quirk through this thread at all! xd
AWESOME! You're confident enough to share that you're a guy who watched Lucky Star?!?!?! Dewd, we TOTALLY gotta be buds! mrgreen  

-OkiiOmi-

-OkiiOmi-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:02 pm
renton8785
hahah well all right i would love to be your friend

Really? redface That means a lot, thank you! And by the way, your avatar's simply adorable, which says something good to me about you. I hope we can chat more soon (and I'm SO sorry for being so slow not to check this thing often and notice that you quoted me! sweatdrop ). 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:08 pm
-OkiiOmi-
redface
Cade The Imperfect
-OkiiOmi-
User Image

lol I know, right? I've watched all of the episodes! biggrin my favorite character... er... I'm torn between Konata (the awesome blue haired chick) and Minami (the minty green haired girl who's quiet and super insecure about her cup size [I'm guessing 32A, which was my size, not too long ago. ]). I was randomly surfing through photobucket at some cute anime pics, and the photo actually motivated me to share that quirk through this thread at all! xd
AWESOME! You're confident enough to share that you're a guy who watched Lucky Star?!?!?! Dewd, we TOTALLY gotta be buds! mrgreen

You got yourself a deal girl!

Kogami <--- Easily the best character in that show (IMO)

She is just so cute XD,so sad she never gets a BF in the show. I was like"Damn girl if i was a anime guy i would so go for you!" haha (thats actually kind of weird...anywhore..)

But yes, Lucky Star is probably within my top 5 animes, falling behind Soul Eater..and FMA:Brotherhood.

And you call me Confident, as you open say your past cup size haha. Your the one with "bawls" girl. You get respect points from me and a friend invite to be sure

cool  

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers