Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..:: Three Little Words ::.. | Open | Bunny X Spartan | Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm...Should I ask the fluffy bunny question again?
  1?
  5?
  10?
  More? | Me: JESUS!!! |
  Hey....Aren't you guys peeking at my rp before it opens? >.<
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:19 pm
Adrian woke up in a bit of a down mood. Yesterday was not one of his favorite days. Sure he got to spend some time with Mae and even try out some of her baking, but now he's forced to go to the Mall with Aaron, something he really didn't want to do. He sighed, know that what Mae said yesterday was true and he shouldn't judge Aaron like he was. He hoped that maybe he could get by without having to something awkward happen or something that would make him cry and get emotional. He got cleaned up and started to think about what to do until it was time to go. He then got a text... from Luce of all people. 'You better ask her out! It's the perfect time to!' She wrote, Adrian only sighing. So she's pushing too. Hopefully she didn't tell Mae about his feelings yet, thinking she may be faking how mood or something. That thought went away quickly though when Luce shot another text at him. 'Don't worry, I haven't told her and won't unless you pansy out again!' Great, now she's blackmailing him. Today wasn't the best time to confess though, he knew that for a fact.

After waiting around in his room for a few hours, the time finally came and he took his keys and took off to Mae's. He was still nervous about hanging out with Aaron, but he mentally punched himself and said to himself "Do it for Mae. He may be a good guy..." He soon made it to Mae's and knocked on her door, waiting for her to open it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:57 pm
Mae's mother struggled to look into the peep hole for she was a short one. Mae got her height from her father. She gave a high whistle and opened the door, the woman gave a wide grin. "Hello, hello Andy," she beckoned, clearly getting Adrian's name wrong. She ushered him in, welcoming him into the apartment. She was so excited. She had heard Mae talk about her new friends at school but her mother thought she was lying. Mae tended to have the habit of lying that she had friends at school so that her mother wouldn't worry. But when she followed Mae when she said she was 'going out', all Mae did was go to the library and read. However, a person here in the flesh associated with her daughter was like a blessing. A boy no less! "It's so nice to see Mae going out with such a handsome boy. It's good to see you, good to see you," she said in her motherly voice. She picked up Marshmellow who was wandering about. She squeeled, simply forgetting about Mae's bad mood and popped her head into Mae's room.

"Oh Mae~"
Her mother practically oozed into her room, looming over her shoulder to look at what Mae was writing on her desk. Mae quickly covered the paper, crumpling it and threw it into a drawer with an embarrassed face. "What?" She said, though stern, it was soft. She couldn't stay mad at her mother for long; even if it irritated her. She stood then, brushing her hair with her fingers. "Andy's here to see you. You're going out with your friends today?" Mae nodded and stepped out of her room, spotting Adrian in the hall. "You came, hmm? For a split second, I thought you wouldn't show up," she murmured and dissapeared back into her room and returned with a purse.

Mae looked rather girly today, not her usual looking self that is. A white dress, bought when she went shopping with Luce awhile ago, went a few centimeters shy of her knees and her hair was pulled back with a bow, in which she bought when the four of them went shopping after Mae had gotten off work. She drifted past Adrian, opening the door. "Hurry. If we stay here long-" Her mother laughed. "Oh, you want to see Mae's baby pi-" Mae pulled Adrian out just in time, closing the door behind her with a sigh. She doodged that one.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:32 pm
"It's Adrian..." He corrected her mother, walking in the door. He knew that her mother was "different" and nothing like Mae, but when she said he was handsome, it made he feel a little special and happy to be doing this for Mae.

Adrian heard her mom call Mae, having to correct her on his name once more. He simply smiled at her comment about him not showing up, actually thinking that too. Adrian then saw what she was wearing, a white dress. Adrian tried not to blush, but couldn't help it. She was just so cute! He did hide his blush by turning around to go to the car, seeing the Mae was zooming past him, and for good reason.

The both of them got to the car and headed off to the mall to meet up with the others. Talk was little to none, Adrian making a peep hear and there. "You look great today. The dress looks really nice on you..." He said to her, trying not to sound awkward since he really was complementing her.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:19 pm
Mae looked out the window of the car, watching the passing scenery with mindless thoughts. She really did not know how to take compliments; blessing as he spoke. No one really commented her, besides her mother that is, other than her classmates who told her she looked like a ghost or that she was as cold as an ice queen. Of course, they really couldn't be taken as compliments, right?
"And you just look so dazzling today, Adrian. Nice and pretty with your cute clothes on," she mimicked in a teasing voice, smirking as she did. She gave a sideways glance to him, a playful grin before looking back out the window. "Sorry, couldn't help it. Your compliment was kind of cheesy though," she commented, chuckling a bit. "But thank you. I don't take too well with compliments though." She looked at her lap, playing with the frilly hem on her dress. It was so rare she got to wore clothes like these. She didn't want to look like she tried hard either so she went with something simple. And yet, like most times she was with Adrian, she felt the uncurable silence again. It was difficult talking to him; she didn't know why. She thought he was the outgoing type. Maybe he actually was the quiet person he claimed to be. The outdoor mall was a bit far, twenty to thirty minutes by car. Traffic showed signs they were near and she saw the bright tower looming ahead, one of the many buildings surrounding the outlet. She shifted in her seat as she pulled out her phone, texting Luce her whereabouts. Her cat face phone charm glittered about alongside the left wing that was the matching set of Adrians, bouncing as she sent the quick text. Luce replied in minutes. They were running late it seemed. Mae glanced over at Adrian for moment before slipping the phone away. "Jeffery and Luce are running a bit late," she murmured.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:06 pm
Adrian just smiled, know how true it was. It was very cheesy and awkward and he knew it as soon as he opened his mouth. He was still happy that she thanked him for the compliment, even though he knew she didn't take them too well. Traffic was getting heavier, meaning that the time in the car was longer. He then heard that Jeffery and Luce were running late. "Could be because of the traffic. It's pretty harsh right now." He said as he continued to their destination.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:06 pm
(bump)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:12 pm
Mae gave a soft 'hmm' and looked out the window. In ten minutes, the traffic seemed to lighten and Adrian would find himself in the parking lot. By the time he parked, fifteen minutes already passed. Mae exited the car, stretching a bit before she looked at Adrian. "Well Luce and Jefferey won't get here until later. How about we get a snack?" She asked; Mae was always one for eating, especially of sweets. And food sounded tasty right then, Mae's stomach pining for food. She ran a hand through her hair, ready to buy herself ice cream.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:27 pm
"Sure. That sounds pretty good right now." He replied with a smile. "Want some ice cream? If you don't mind me paying for yours too, I can." He said pulling out his wallet.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:10 pm
"Sure," Mae murmured in a light, happier tone. She felt rather good today despite the morning mishap with her mother. This was a time to hang out and be with friends; to be a little normal at least. And she did feel perfectly normal. This was what girls were supposed to do. She thought it funny; how new it was to her like a six year old experiencing Disney Land while others her age would think her crazy for never going out before. She hung by Adrian's side a little close, spying out shops she wanted to go to a little later. She had been to this outdoor mall many times before; many times alone or a few times with her mother yet she had never seen it in such a view before. It was like looking at new playing ground. Mae tilted her head slightly, the smell of soemthing frying filling the air and signalling the food court was up ahead. "I'd like vanilla," she offered, stopping when she spotted an ice cream stand.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:28 pm
Adrian looked around too, not sure where to go and what to do. He knew he was get her ice cream though, stopping with her at the ice cream stand. "Alright. And I'll have a mint chocolate chip please." He said with a smile, the two getting the own respective cones and ice cream. After paying, Adrian continued to walk around with Mae, licking his ice cream in delight.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:44 pm
Mae licked her own, silently pleased in getting what she wanted. Momentarily reading the directory as to figure out what they should do in the mean time, Aaron leaned forward in between the two as he pointed to a small red square. "Book store," he muttered in his monotone voice before he straightened. Mae turned, slightly startled at Aaron's sudden appearance yet easily relaxed. "Hello," she murmured, biting into her cone. Aaron watched her for a second before looking at Adrian from the corner of his eye. He had said nothing to him at first, a tad wary, yet held out his hand almost nervously. "Hi. I don't think I've met you yet. Aaron," he introduced himself,his eyes warm even though his face didn't show much. Though Aaron's expressions showed little and he spoke little, it was easy to see Aaron was a good person with true intentions. His outward appearance didn't help much in his argument though; he wore a studded belt, a blue shirt, black jeans, a black jacket, and wore the piercing on his brow and ears. Aaron cleared his throat, his hand still open for a shake.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:54 pm
Adrian was rather hesitant, first a little spooked by Aaron's sudden appearance, and cautious of his greeting. But, he then looked into his eyes, not seeing darkness or hatred, but instead kindness and warmth, the very opposite of what he looks like. Adrian smiled and shook his hand rather strongly. "Adrian. Nice to finally meet you and introduce myself. We have one of the same classes together." He mentioned to him, a little more open to Aaron now.

(sudden brain shock... what if... Aaron... was gay?!?!)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:41 pm
b u m p

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:48 pm
[ Haha, that'd be a twist. I'll keep that in mind but I have deeper motives for playing Aaron. ]

Mae grew a smile, enticed by the ideal that Adrian reconcealed somewhere within himself.

Aaron gave a short shake before pocketing his hands nervously. "Yeah, homeroom, I think. I think I heard about you from some girls," he murmured, giving a grin. Though appearing shy, Aaron was actually outgoing. He ran a hand through his hair, pocketing the other as he glanced at Mae who busied her in licking her fingers from the melting icecream. Aaron mindlessly took a lick from the icecream in her hand, bending down from his tall height to. He licked his lips, glancing at Adrian before wiping his mouth with his hand. "Tasty," he murmured quietly. Mae looked at him, blankly really before biting the cone and handing it to Aaron. She no longer looked satisfied in it. "Have it, if you want," she offered. Aaron took it gladly, munching on it unknowningly to Adrian. Mae hiked up her bags strap on her purse.

"Mae!" Luce had jumped her from behind, her usual bubbly, outward appearance popping up as she gave Mae a hug. Mae gave a soft smile, welcoming the warm presence that was Luce. Like a shadow, Jeffery soon follow, a small wave from him. Mae glanced at him, waving her hand as well before looking at Luce who stared at Aaron then Adrian. She gave Adrian a long, almost threatening look, as if telling him a message, before letting go of Mae. "Let's head to the karaoke bar. And I don't care if any of you can't sing! We're singing!" She exclaimed, tugging Mae by the arm, leading her in the general direction of their destination, leaving the boys to follow up.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas