Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
Herlo everyone with genitals ;D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VaIhaIIaFaIIs

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:25 pm
So... Online dating aint all that bad o;
I'm not sexually discriminatory, boy or girl, doesn't matter.
Had my heart torn out and gangbanged to death but I've had time to recover so I'm good for just about anything ;D
You can check out my profile to learn about me, that's what it's there for.
You can Pm me if you really want to. If you want to friend me that's cool- tell me who you are though. Random requests don't always sit right with me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:44 pm
ll happy ll
Had my heart torn out and gangbanged to death but I've had time to recover so I'm good for just about anything ;D
You can Pm me if you really want to. If you want to friend me that's cool- tell me who you are though. Random requests don't always sit right with me.

hey what about me XP i am a lot of fun to be around  

Mr Caramell

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Junior Trader 100

VaIhaIIaFaIIs

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:53 pm
Mr Caramell
ll happy ll

Maybe you should hit me up with a PM then and get to know me ^ ^ Pics are a nice thing to share ;D not dirty ones please.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:00 pm
ll happy ll
Mr Caramell
ll happy ll

Maybe you should hit me up with a PM then and get to know me ^ ^ Pics are a nice thing to share ;D not dirty ones please.

ok i will do that  

Mr Caramell

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Junior Trader 100

xTylerMonster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:55 am
Yeah I hear ya... I've had my heart torn into two by my ex... it sucks... but getting over her. Im not one for online relationships cuz you can never hold the ones you love. Its tough :/  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:21 pm
xTylerMonster
Yeah I hear ya... I've had my heart torn into two by my ex... it sucks... but getting over her. Im not one for online relationships cuz you can never hold the ones you love. Its tough :/

You can meet them irl... it just takes planning and an a** ton of trust... like a near impossible amount...

Sorry about your heart bro, hope you find some scotch tape.  

VaIhaIIaFaIIs

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xTylerMonster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:22 pm
ll happy ll
xTylerMonster

You can meet them irl... it just takes planning and an a** ton of trust... like a near impossible amount...

Yeah I hear ya, but it's hard to sit there and trust someone over the internet, when they can be completely fake. I've had that done before. I "dated" this chick over gaia for 6 months only to find out she was fake, she gave me pics of her sister instead of her. Last time I make that mistake again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:31 am
xTylerMonster
ll happy ll
xTylerMonster

Yeah I hear ya, but it's hard to sit there and trust someone over the internet, when they can be completely fake. I've had that done before. I "dated" this chick over gaia for 6 months only to find out she was fake, she gave me pics of her sister instead of her. Last time I make that mistake again.

Then why are you on this thread? ^ ^;;  

VaIhaIIaFaIIs

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xTylerMonster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:01 am
ll happy ll
xTylerMonster
ll happy ll
xTylerMonster

Then why are you on this thread? ^ ^;;

Idk maybe I was hoping you and I could get to know each other smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:32 pm
CLOSED  

VaIhaIIaFaIIs

Beloved Bunny

9,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items