Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Activity Checks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:00 am
Otogakure Activity Checks, or OAC's will become a common occurrence during my tenure as Otokage. This is how I make sure you're active and posting. The next one will be on Tuesday, 13 September 2011.

I will be reading through each thread and marking activity. Those who are outside the village will need to keep me updated on the current location of their rpc by the activity check, though I believe there is no one outside the village at this moment.Those who haven't posted in a while will receive an inactive mark by their name on the rank list : Bars of a Symphony.

Shinobi who have already received an inactive mark will be removed from the list. If you are removed from the list and wished to be placed back on, you must first message me. I will put you back on the list, with an inactive mark.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:12 am
Firu present and accounted for smile  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:35 am
im active and alive, waiting on people to post is all. So ya, that is usually where i stand unless i am posting. and on the 23 i think something is happening that day, cant remember at moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:50 am
haha, thanks guys, but ya'll don't have to post in this thread. I'll be personally going around and gauging everyones activity levels.I just wanted to let everyone know that this was coming up. I know ya'll are here. xd  

Crimson Remedy

-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff