Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
zOMG! Quick tips from a pro!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zOMG!
  Love it!
  Hate it -.-
View Results

Gramstocker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:40 pm
Hey all of you who love zOMG!

I love zOMG!, and I'm here, regardless of your questions, to instruct you in this quick tips thread!

Let's start off with a few do's..
mrgreen Ask for a crew, or crew everyone you wish to help you! This will help you not be defeated as easily in boss matches, and helps you get more gold and orbs and other prizes.
mrgreen Equip a combination of attack rings and defense/healing rings. This will help you maximize your combat skills and benefit your crew.
mrgreen Defib. your allies! Trust me, they will appreciate you giving them a quick heal-up rather than having to go back to the null chamber, costing valuable time.

wahmbulance The Don'ts.. wahmbulance

wahmbulance Do not make enemies with other players, as they will not 'recrewt' you and you may face challenges foreveralone.jpg..
wahmbulance Do not attack more enemies than you can take on at once, this will leave you to being nothing but a null chamber regular, and it's quite embarrassing.
wahmbulance Never face a 'Hard' setting on challenges if your total Charge Level is exceptionally low, unless you're in a crew with capable allies. This is your one-way, first-class ticket to our friend, the null chamber.

question Quick tips! question

On the keyboard, typing 'Q' followed by any number (top row of your keyboard) is the fastest way to attack an enemy. Be careful of your energy (blue bar, zOMG! bottom of screen) as this dictates when you can use your attacks. If it's low, you gotta charge up.

I HOPE THIS HAS BEEN HELPFUL AND HAPPY PWNING!

~Nate
Gramstocker  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:52 am
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Thank you for the awesome tips (^_^)
Though I'm not a zOMG regular, I find this to be very helpful =D

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50