Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Prayer requests
Send Everyone Your Prayers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:26 pm
~~

Hurricane Irene. I won't be getting the full force of it, as I'm more inland, but for me, and for everyone else about to experience it or experiencing it right now, pray for us. Especially those of us who live on the shorelines and wherever the storm will hit hardest.

Just some personal little worries I feel like voicing:
The power will probably go out, but despite my obsession of roleplaying and Gaia, I can live. I'll draw, plan the story I'm writing, ect. I only hope my house holds up..It's not exactly badly made, but it's not exactly the strongest either....

~~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:17 pm
I will pray for the East coast and you and your family. heart
Please be safe and healthy through out this uncertain time, I pray Lord that your hand will be over vegeta_lover239 and his house hold that you will watch over them and protect them from harm and to show them your light.

God, I also ask the same for the people on the East coast near the shorelines and those who will be hit even harder, that you keep people safe and healthy through this difficult time, that there will be organizations that can reach out and help immediately.
Lord, let your light shine through and help families, give them strength and endurance and bless them with your Holy Spirit.
Please keep the damage to a minimum! Please provide food and services to those who will need it so no one will get left behind.

Thank you Lord,
Amen.

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Prayer requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers