Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:05 am
So. She isn't evil. But I figured I'd offer her anyway for Oba. XD
User Image
Midori, like Oba, has been heartbroken. Hard. She mated not long after she arrived to the Soquili lands. He was sweet, charming, but not quite all there. He was happy and caring, but not very intelligent. They were together for three years, and had six children. So she has only one breeding left also. He disappeared, and she just kind of figured he didn't care anymore. After a year of waiting for him, she decided it was time to move on.
Because of this, Midori has abandonment and trust issues. So if she were ever to mate again, she'd probably be a tad bossy, and very clingy. She wouldn't let him leave her side for more than a few days without assuming he'd left her. She wouldn't do anything of murder, but she'd certainly be possessive. At the same time, she requires oodles of affection. XD She's weird like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:47 pm
I'd like to offer Valkyrie for Oba. heart

User Image

Valkyrie is coy, vicious, and cunning. She possesses feline-like tendencies and moves with all the subdued grace of a skilled hunter; her voice is more a purr than a true tone.
She will pursue her prey until they are utterly defeated.. or she tires of her little game.

As a young mare, she viewed only Mutant Kalonas as "equals." Any others were merely food or funny fodder. She would only converse with Soquili she deemed "worthy" after a snap judgment, or from whom she might have procured some ounce of amusement. She strove to saturate her bloodline with skill by breeding only to "worthy partners." (Vicious and virile.)
After her first breeding, she grew tired of the same temperaments time after time, realizing that her chosen peers were less impressive the thousandth time she'd heard the same story, a bloody tale that became even less interesting as time wore on. Her three children were impressive in their own right, testament that she had fulfilled her presumed duty to her bloodline and ensured a strong brood.

Her tastes refined, she now hunts for a creature interesting enough to hold her attention for more than a passing moment.

I would love to explore the possibility of a Lifemate-relationship with Oba. She would be intrigued by his madness, drawn to his strange mannerisms and whatever broken remnants of his past drive him to rock to and fro. This initial spark of interest would be enough to fuel her decision to pursue him. Although she would begin with every intention to strip whatever satisfaction from his wretched state she could glean, I believe that in time she would come to care for the devoted steed... in her own twisted way.

If you are at all interested, please feel free to PM me or contact me through AIM (Down2Valhalla). ^.^

Upside.-.Down

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:22 pm
Ulfric added  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:17 am
Fermata and Ulfric can play some more. She needs some friends! cx  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:48 am
musicaloner7
Fermata and Ulfric can play some more. She needs some friends! cx

Sure sounds great wanna start or shall i  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:16 am
If you could, I'd be much appreciative! cx *Trying to start some others*  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:14 am
User Image

for moonshine to rough him up a bit >.> *grins wide* hell hez might flat out try to eat him.. after he makes him bleed of course.. jk jk.. maybe no eating attempts but definitely an attempt to maim.. so as to maybe help with that other thing you came to me about neh??  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:38 pm
I'd like to offer up User Image as a blood donor for Goth.

Link to personality.  

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:56 am
lysia_nyteblade
User Image

for moonshine to rough him up a bit >.> *grins wide* hell hez might flat out try to eat him.. after he makes him bleed of course.. jk jk.. maybe no eating attempts but definitely an attempt to maim.. so as to maybe help with that other thing you came to me about neh??

sure would you mind starting the rp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:10 pm
Naysha Aysha
TAG to our evil shenanigans rp ^W^  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers