Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Lets Have some fun ;3 ~/~ Males Only Sorry ladys~/~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knaller56

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:04 am
Cade The Imperfect
knaller56
Cade The Imperfect
knaller56

Well what do we have here. That was actually a pretty nice answer yet it still has flaws in my eyes. The reason it came to my attention is not simply because I have something against you and such, It was simply me being bored for the moment.

1st: Picking up ladies on the net. I do not even know where to start. Its possible but they see you indeed different then you really are. In my eyes it can not even be worth a trophy. I even seen relationships from the net go to real life and fail. Yet that does not make it impossible. Tough your called a man if your able to show your true colors or even pick up ladies in real life with your own emotions. Tough there is not much I can say about the fact of showing ones true colors since I would lie if I said I am different. Still everyone their own reasons.

2nd: It was not simply about the reason why you put down the character as you did. It was how. When I see it like it is I can not stop myself from laughing at you in a good way. It is quite the joke. Yet "most" people do such characters because of real life just like you said. Because the person who you are made it it has ideals of how you want it. Also you saying its an extreme form of yourself in some sort of way. That ends up that without a doubt you are arrogant, If its simply because you do not want to see the truth, The past hunts you and in real life you can not do anything about it or you feel trapped on a lonely road. Perhaps even a joke as you said. In the end a lot of people use the internet as a way to release steam. To be the person who they want to be. Joke or not I still have the feeling you want to be bruce almighty. Well now in some sort of way because I speak like this you will also see it perhaps as a way to annoy you or help myself relax. Who knows. The reason however is as simple as the fact that I enjoyed this conversation. Without a doubt people would call me a clown because I like to joke around with random things. There was no need to say something like that yet there was also no reason to not say it. So I hope you enjoyed the rattle talk as much as myself.

3rd: Divides Cade with "zero"

1. I don't really know what really to say to the start of this..cause dude...your in the speed dating gaia guild and your insulting picking up chicks through the web? Sorry but that doesn't quite make sense to me.
(Part 2): Just because a guy is capable of picking up chicks online, doesn't mean he doesn't pick them up offline as well. Like most people here, we came to meet people, nothing more.
2. I find it funny you want to call me out as"arrogant" like its some kind of terrible trait only i posses. Everyone has arrogance within them, and i wont deny myself of that fact. I do recall saying "Arrogant? Maybe", not no. So i am not hiding from that truth, you sir are just jumping to a conclusion..but more so, trying to twist things to your benefit. This whole time you have been aiming to make this personal. Trying to target me. If you are trying to invoke me to fight back and start trying to insult you, that is not going to work.
Pause.. Wait? trapped and lonely road? What? where do you get such ideas from?
Release steam? No, if i was releasing steam i would more then likely be an angry person, rather then a funny guy using myself as the butt of the joke.

3rd. Cade divided by Zero is 69. Sadly the whole equation cannot be displayed upon Gaia due to several restrictions

Back tracking!

Woman like men with emotions, yes, but they don't like emotional men. Confusing? well it should be.
Its a length process to talk that one through, but not to hard to get what i am saying when you think about it.

Showing true colors: Anyone who has met me online, talked t me for even an hour would instantly recognized me in person. Even if i kept the Cade persona through the entirety. Cade is not some "dream person", he is an exaggeration.

I am not targeting you. As matter of fact since when did I search for a companion online? Try finding it cause you never will. At least not in the past. In the futher who knows. Everyone has arrogance in him. It makes persons feel better. The reason why you think I am targeting you simply is because you make interesting replies. It should be a compliment. Feeling insulted trough the net makes a person simply mentally unstable.

I however do not understand you speaking about the follow thing. Emotions. Speaking with someone an hour he will know how you are? Who knows. I don't think its possible for people to know each other in an hour. No matter if its net or Real life. Otherwise you would be a rather simple person. Neither do I think that someone can completely understand one another unless they really have a special bond. Those are even rare in our times I suppose. Well everyone has other words about those things, other view points. Still I do not believe its entirely possible to transfere one his own emotions over the net. Stories mostly work. Emoticons do as well. But do people show who they truly are? I guess they might or perhaps they don't.

And like I said before. I "think" that the reason for the most people to date online would be because they miss something in their lives. That does not make it everyone. As another choice could be fun. But yeah. Who knows. I do not believe anyone can say everything as many people are different. Even people who studied knowledge about knowing emotions and other people can not just see those stuf over the net. Otherwise all the net kidnappers would have been caught simply by pin pointing the emotions they have and then follow them until they strike using simply IP forms to track them etc. Not that hard to be honest.

Lol at post above.

"I am just wondering what NovaHoshi is searching in a guy before its spammed with random questions XD"
" As matter of fact since when did I search for a companion online?"

- Said in Speed Dating Guild...

Moving on

"Try finding it cause you never will", online dating has existed for years, LavaLife and many more had brought people together and are growing in popularity, finding a companion online is not only possible, but easier then ever.
"The reason why you think I am targeting you simply is because you make interesting replies" "No, its because you are using the word "you" when you should be directing a larger audience.

"Feeling insulted t(h)rough the net makes a person simply mentally unstable."
This statement is so wrong on so many levels, i really don't even know where to start on this. But this is just wrong.

--

I have many friends on gaia, some how have shocked me on how in a only a few conversations lasting only several minutes, can tell when i am sarcastic, sad, or even happy just from my choice of words and sentence structure.
Such things are not uncommon, people you enjoy online chatrooms, or people who talk among each other on facebook or msn can often pick of slight differences in emotions. And this is without the use of emoticons.

And yes, people get to know me instantly. Anyone who has spend a decent amount of time in a room with me, or even chatted with me online would easily be able to recognize me in the streets.
I am one of those people, who you can talk to me online, meet me in real life and there wont be this awkwardness, its weird. I just got this personal bubble merging powers.

On the subjects of Kidnappers, many of them posses several mental issues, separating them from emotions, they display emotions differently. Some they don't actually have but know how to replicate. That doesn't work as an example.
And getting to understand emotions through text, takes time, and understanding of the person through conversation. One cannot due it simply due to understand of "emotions" and how they work with the mind.

A fine example, is RCMP officers (COPS) need to go through several mental tests before they are accepted into the ranks, by both mechanic means and trained experts. Yet we still see power corrupted and mentally cops and RCMP officers. Because even a person trained in understanding the mind, doesnt always know what buttons to press to trigger a response.

I simply said those words out of curiosity. It was never stated that I actually was looking for someone.

Like I said, try finding it was simply stated that it is actually not that easy as it looks. Only 5% of the people are completely honest at online dating so most relationships go wrong. It might be possible or perhaps in your words easy but that does not make it the best solution.

I do not see other people joining the conversation and since your talking back I would aim the words to you. That does not mean I am targeting you, Its a certain way of modesty. But if you want me to place it at a bigger audience its possible.

I do not see why the sentence should be wrong. Feeling insulted by mere words is a sign of weakness. Its possible but why would you be hurt if some stranger is trolling you. There are ways to be hurt over the net of course. A simple example would be if you hear a friend has a rough time. But if you state him as friend it would no longer just be a stranger. Still if someone swears at you over the net and you will feel hurt and insulted simply says the line that your accepting something that is not even worth looking at.

If I say a word like "Love" Can you see what I mean with the word. Its true that in certain degrees like you said emotions can be seen. But what percentage from the emotions can be seen in such sentences? Most likely only a small number. And the problem is if you say something like. Did you cheat on me (Example) Then one can say it would be a question. Someone else could say the person is mad at me. In certain ways with Question marks and such things can be made some clearer. But the actual emotion can be misunderstood. For example someone can write different just because he was raised that way making it "Weird" and "Wrong".

Its not for you to say that there won't be awkwardness at meeting someone you met online. Perhaps its not weird for you but it would still depend on that person. Even if your completely the same watching at a PC screen and a person are two things on a different level. But its good to know that people can read you like an open book. In my eyes it would also be form of weakness as they can hit you where it hurts, YET it is also a form of strength. But from speaking with you in my opinion I have seen "Some" pages. Which is normal.

Kidnappers and cops are not different then us. After all they are humans that make mistakes and have their own mind. I do not believe kidnappers have mental issues. It could be yet it can also be something else. But indeed understanding something is not the easiest thing in the world. That is why people have questions.

From my point of view and what you have shown me I could say the following about you. Yet to be honest even if my "guess" is right there is no way to confirm it.

A perfectionist, A person that wants his opinion to be just. In certain degrees you can call that arrogant. You fixed a word I deliberately wrote wrong which would be making the quote unjust. Yet you can also call it a good quality. A person that wants his own justice to prevail as he seems to be joker. Still even if I find things out about you or want to there would still be no reason. Cause what is actually real from what I think about you?

If I say your an angry and lazy person you could always say you are not such a person. Does that make you in denial or does that make me miss the nail with the hammer? Believing or lurking. Who knows.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:26 am
knaller56

’Like I said, try finding it was simply stated that it is actually not that easy as it looks. Only 5% of the people are completely honest at online dating so most relationships go wrong. It might be possible or perhaps in your words easy but that does not make it the best solution. ‘
5%? Evidence to support? Of numbers out of the a**? As the internet always says. “Proof or GTFO” lol

‘I do not see why the sentence should be wrong. Feeling insulted by mere words is a sign of weakness. It’s possible but why would you be hurt if some stranger is trolling you. There are ways to be hurt over the net of course. A simple example would be if you hear a friend has a rough time. But if you state him as friend it would no longer just be a stranger. Still if someone swears at you over the net and you will feel hurt and insulted simply says the line that your accepting something that is not even worth looking at. ‘
‘Feeling insulted by mere words is a sign of weakness’... If I came to your place of work, asked you for a certain product which you didn’t carry, you explain this to me, And then I go off on a rant how you’re a piece of s**t that can’t do your job right.”
This is an example of a issue in retail, are the workers insulted and they are either enraged or hurt, as they have done all within their power and still treated poorly. Is there something wrong with that? Hells No. They take pride in their work, and helping people, it’s in their right to feel offended
Same goes over the internet. As we discussed, People create personas of a person they often “desire” to be. So if someone insults your desired self, is that weird to be offended? Hells No, it’s really the same as someone insulting you.
If you are arguing or discussing a subject over the web, like we are now. You are giving out an opinion, discussing a subject. Now if we were having this conversation side by side, and any time I thought you were wrong, I called you a dipshit. That would begin to get on your nerves and affect your thought process. If I started every sentence of this argument with call you an idiot for your personal opinion, if you didn’t get urked, I would question if you had any self respect for your opinion at all. An insult isn’t an insult cause its to your face, its because its a direct blow towards youor what you think.
Person posts on facebook something along the lines of, “if you voted for this person, you don’t deserve to live in Canada your killing our country”, If you indeed voted for the person, would you not be offended? I have seen this exact stuff form heated debated between my own friends. Cause those its online comments, its still a person directly insult your opinion in an unjust way.

‘If I say a word like "Love" Can you see what I mean with the word. Its true that in certain degrees like you said emotions can be seen. But what percentage from the emotions can be seen in such sentences? Most likely only a small number. And the problem is if you say something like. Did you cheat on me (Example) Then one can say it would be a question. Someone else could say the person is mad at me. In certain ways with Question marks and such things can be made some clearer. But the actual emotion can be misunderstood. For example someone can write different just because he was raised that way making it "Weird" and "Wrong". ‘
‘Still I do not believe its entirely possible to transfere one his own emotions over the net’
You said emotions, not one specific emotion. And on an extension to that. Skype is part of the net, webcams and Jazz of such nature, which allows for visual and verbal communication over the net, which emotions can be shared much easier than in text.
If emotes can be shared over a phone line between lovers, so it can be over the net using the many functions and tools available.

‘Kidnappers and cops are not different then us. After all they are humans that make mistakes and have their own mind. I do not believe kidnappers have mental issues. It could be yet it can also be something else. But indeed understanding something is not the easiest thing in the world. That is why people have questions.’

Take a psychology course at your local college or university and then you change your view on the whole . ‘I do not believe kidnappers have mental issues’
http://www.nature.com/news/2008/080411/full/news.2008.751.html
This talk about the studies going on about how the mind has already made the “choice” before we even consciously go “well I think I will do this”, I can’t find the more expansive papers on such a short notice, and there is a term for this stuff I have forgotten.
Criminology and psychology all teach about the mental instability and problems of the criminal minds. Which I would give written text quotes from, if I had my text books and literature out in camp with me. But I don’t.

‘A perfectionist, A person that wants his opinion to be just. In certain degrees you can call that arrogant’
I’m not sure where you get your definitions from but.
Perfectionism, in psychology, is a belief that perfection can and should be attained- Wiki
In its pathological form, perfectionism is a belief that work or output that is anything less than perfect is unacceptable. At such levels, this is considered an unhealthy belief, and psychologists typically refer to such individuals as maladaptive perfectionists. Extended wiki

1. A propensity for being displeased with anything that is not perfect or does not meet extremely high standards.
-Freedictionary.com def
None of these suggest a person wanting their opinion to be just, or being arrogant, but rather a goal to achieve the highest social standards. So I don’t know where you going with that.  

Justus D Spencer

Dangerous Capitalist

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers