Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Out of the ashes...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:12 am
Greetings all my old friends...actually, its been so long, I dont know how many of you are even still here. Its been FAR to long, and so much has happened since last I was active. Ive moved, broke a heart or two and had my own broken, dyed my long fricking hair RonaldMcdonald red, started roleplaying in text form(ie forums and such), had a fight with my father and put him in his place, filed for unemployment, all kinds of stuff.

But, Im so preoccupied anymore, I just dont have the time to be on here like I was. But I may or may not come back soon. I just wanted to say HEY and that I noticed the newsletter has come quite a ways, its looks awesome yo. Seems like things here are running ok too from what I can tell. I kinda miss yall. But I hope to see you all again here soon. Until then, NAMASTE! MMFWCL!
~Crimmy~  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:11 pm
Hi Crimson! You know, it's interesting that you should post this. I woke up this morning and thought, "I wonder what Crimson's been up to; he hasn't been around for a while." Weird, huh? lol

And thank you for complimenting the newsletter!

We'd love to see you around more often. ^__^

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:05 am
Hey there Eb, that is odd. Im just mystically spooky like that. What can I say, in my freetime anymore, I roleplay on IMVU. Or im playing FB games XD But yeah, who knows, maybe Ill come back soon. I do kinda miss the friends and s**t I had on here, contests and all that. How YOU been doll?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:11 am
Woah, red hair awesome XD
I was wonderin' why I didn't see yer avi around wb if even for a bit 4laugh

n7aphasia

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:37 am
Yeah crimmy, don't be a stranger. I, and I'm sure others miss your dark mystical self around here. Even if you don't have time to be here a good amount of time...pop in when you can. Others go through those times when life doesn't slow down for them enough to relax and be with friends...but hopefully you'll embrace the little down time you have and give it all to us! lol!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:55 pm
Crimsonhellite
Hey there Eb, that is odd. Im just mystically spooky like that. What can I say, in my freetime anymore, I roleplay on IMVU. Or im playing FB games XD But yeah, who knows, maybe Ill come back soon. I do kinda miss the friends and s**t I had on here, contests and all that. How YOU been doll?
FB games are awesome! And we definitely miss you, too!

I've been great! Starting college in two weeks. Kind of nervous, but really excited, too! I'm moving far from home, and I hear that the workload is intense where I'm going. Despite that, I can't wait. whee

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:44 pm
Thanks guys...kinda good to be "backish" hahaha. Howve you all been?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:45 pm
Right on Eb, if it works work it, ive always said.  

Crimsonhellite

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff