Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Blind Dating
sithe-fae&ryutran226 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

no longer vaild

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:07 am
sithe-fae
ryutran226
sithe-fae
yup yup

well sadly now i think my chances are becoming ruined
I'm sorry to hear that, what happened?

the distance got to me first.....we just dont talk as much or as intense it was use to be....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:01 am
ryutran226
sithe-fae
ryutran226
sithe-fae
yup yup

the distance got to me first.....we just dont talk as much or as intense it was use to be....
Yeah that happens sometimes with online relationships. Though I discovered from past experiences that the distance issue can be overcome.  

sithe-fae

no longer vaild

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:52 am
sithe-fae
ryutran226
sithe-fae
ryutran226
sithe-fae
yup yup

Yeah that happens sometimes with online relationships. Though I discovered from past experiences that the distance issue can be overcome.

yes I agree...but if the two parties can not remain in constant contact then it just falls apart....cause sadly if you're gonna date a military man its gonna be long distance....alot sadly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:21 pm
ryutran226
sithe-fae
ryutran226
sithe-fae
ryutran226
sithe-fae
yup yup

yes I agree...but if the two parties can not remain in constant contact then it just falls apart....cause sadly if you're gonna date a military man its gonna be long distance....alot sadly
Yeah though sometimes you do go for a month without being able to talk to them and you just have to wait it out until you can, at least that's what I've seen anyway.  

sithe-fae

no longer vaild

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:54 pm
sithe-fae
ryutran226
sithe-fae
ryutran226
sithe-fae

Yeah though sometimes you do go for a month without being able to talk to them and you just have to wait it out until you can, at least that's what I've seen anyway.

yeah thats true and its donw me and her are no longer an item...but hey dont need to be sorry for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:26 am
Sorry it's in my nature, I'm a worrier and a caring person even if I barely know you. So if bad stuff happens I'm going to feel bad for you.  

sithe-fae

Blind Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces