Like?
  OMG Facebook is everywhere! Dx
  (^_^)b
  (-_-)p
  $$$$?
View Results

Checkmate Devil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:49 pm
Not noticing the girl and only catching up with Ren after he spoke to her... Akito replied, “Oh Master... I thought you had better control than to simple end my life. Next time I will think twice...” He shook his head and tsk his Master. Then with a grin he continued, “besides... don't you think you will miss me too much if I was gone?” Akito took a few steps backward just in case his comments backfired on him. He knew he may have pissed off his Master with his comments, but at the same time he really didn't care. Everything he did was for his amusement... not anyone else.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:18 pm
Ren chuckled a little then, able to take a joke. "Want me to try and see?" He asked almost playfully, his face lacked otherwise. He was still focused on the other person in the clearing. A female, young looking, perhaps untamed. He did not know unless he touched her mind. It was tempting but Ren knew how to restrain himself and felt old fashioned conversation was best. He waited for Ande to answer, ready to snap her neck if she tried to attack. Or maybe perhaps play with his powers a bit and slam her into the floor a couple times. Again, spilling blood was tempting but then again, Ren was responsible. He would never show such vulgarity for he was not as lustful for blood as some. Merely, Ren thought it was just entertaining so he took a step closer to her.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:44 am
((bump-is thinking of makking another char that's more involved))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:03 pm
((bump

really, I get wrapped up in Christmas and everything falls apart!))  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:28 pm
((UM, not sure if anyone else checks this, but if you do. Creamsicle can't get on. She posted a note, family something I think.))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff