Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
19/F/Bi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wishful Karma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:11 pm
I'm not really good at talking about myself but here goes nothing.

My name is May Evergreen Thompson
I do prefer men older than me and women of my age
I don't find myself that attractive but I also don't care what I look like.
I go for personality not physical appearance so drop your egos because it's not flattering to me.
I enjoy RPGs
Classical Music
I am a virgin (till marriage, so get over it)
I have msn and a cellphone but for phone please be in the USA Only~
I am very honest and blunt, I give attention out like candy to my lover so you'll NEVER feel ignored or unloved, I like to talk so I hope you are prepared to listen. I like to say I love you a lot once we get closure in the relationship so get used to that.
I live in Wisconsin and am moving to Washington in 7 months.

I am kind of picky about males and females because of my past relationships were very abusive and not pleasant at all so here is my things I am looking for in a REAL relationship (you don't have to qualify in all of categories)

Personality traits: Sarcastic, Kind-hearted, protective, faithful, loyal, sensitive, open hearted and minded, good sense of humor, slightly perverted, feels safe around me, honest.

Appearance: If female shorter or same height as me, if male taller than me, Gothic if possible, geeky, glasses are cute but not a must, don't wear pink unless another color is with it.

I am 5'6-5'7, I don't care about your weight like I said appearances mean nothing to me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:39 am
Good luck, I hope you find yourself a good partner ^^  

knaller56

I Rich Forever I

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:39 am
you seem interesting. and I to don't care about looks. I don't rely have an ego, sure I talk to myself out loud and sometimes call myself insane, but hay wouldn't and 19 year old guy who works 5 days of the week, would?
I have a policy agenst hitting girls as well, in fact I beat this one guy at school for hitting his gf.  
Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games