Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:54 am
Hello one and all.Am new here joined last night ^__^. figured id get a little help in the creation of my OC's.

Am writing a story where each of the players in it are written from real life people i know. I don't want to put to much of each persons real world personality into there counterpart OC but at the same time i find it hard to create a personality for the OC witch still gives it some mirror image of the person its based off of.

I figured id only post on OC for now see what i get ^__^

Saweka takamoro.
Based off my wfie.
Personality: Calm and Quite. Very protective and loving. Tends to be silly 90% of the time witch hides the fact she very smart
Likes frilly stuff >__< as well as food XP

I meager problem is getting her personality to show through >__<

Any tips ?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:01 pm
I find characters show themselves best through confrontation, make her deal with an issue.
You could also have her meet someone new and have them share their first impressions.
I know you didn't ask for tips on the characters themselves but I think your character needs flaws, weaknesses... a dent to make them interesting. It just makes them closer to reality.  

BlueberryCondomBomb

welian

Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:58 am
I agree with SugarBerry. As wonderful as your wife is, I sure she has flaws and issues as well that you can apply to your character.  
Character Concepts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games