Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
LOL I'm 23, and looking around.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerise Star

Married Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:03 pm
Sorry hun, looking cool and knowing of it, doesn't make it anymore for children
then antifreeze is for dogs.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:37 am
PengiiPop
Sorry hun, looking cool and knowing of it, doesn't make it anymore for children
then antifreeze is for dogs.

It makes it for everybody, not just old or young wink

If you have seen the fact that action movies etc are coming out more and faster kids take examples from those. And Gaia simply replies to it. Plus they can also give it to the oldies like that.  

knaller56

Cerise Star

Married Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:04 am
My point was! twisted Hehe, that Gaia is not just for kids like the one dood says it is.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:58 pm
You mistake my saying that Gaia is not aimed towards the older age for it's made for younger people. Aim does not equal make. I have not once said this site is made for children and/or young teens. However, the appeal is definitely aimed towards that age. It doesn't mean older people won't be on Gaia. It just means that finding people beyond a certain age becomes rare.

Considering that the young tend to pick up traits of the older, and this site is influenced by both east and west culture things like cigars and swords are well known to any age group. At the same time companies, like tobacco producers, will try to aim their product to any age group possible. Along with the fact that many teens dress very, for a lack of better word, liberally, it's no surprise a site with that age group in mind will have such clothes and accessories accessible. This in turn with the fact that Gaia allows you to create a fantasy character via avatar would back up the concept of such items.

Again, I don't think the site is for younger age. It's just simply not aimed towards older people. That doesn't mean older people don't hang out on Gaia anyway. Many of us posting in this guild are an example of breaking the norm.  

MetaXi

Unforgiving Phantom

Speed Dating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas