Just questing a slot and needing somewhere to put the info~

Edit Category: Moderate (Possibly Heavy?)
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: I like Bollywood, like how Indian brides look…wanted an Indian Bride pet?
WIP Needed? Strongly Preferred

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Light brown/tan base, Henna markings going up her legs and onto her body/neck
Face: Same as body, markings around eyes to give them a makeup look, henna if you think it would look good.
Mane: Black or extremely dark brown, Edited. The front needs to be swept back under the veil (aka no bangs), so none of the manes really fit. I would like a veil-less version too, so whatever works with it. Medium in length, slightly wavy.
Tail: Black or extremely dark brown, Long
Hooves/Fetlocks: Gold or red hooves (colorists’ discretion), feathered fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Medium/Slightly Wavy Hair
Henna Refs/Ideas: Designs 2 The wrist markings going up her arms would be good for examples for her legs/neck I like the flowers somewhat, but I also like the paisley/shapes. Artistic freedom, but I do want lots of it (not cluttered though) and detailed. Have fun?

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Heron Wings: Red to go with her veil, perhaps with a few golden accents (either whole feathers, on the tips, whever works)

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Gold loop earrings
Custom Items: Her veil. She’ll need an Indian bridal veil, Starting right behind her ears, bunching/falling to the base of her neck and spilling in front of her wings (not covering them) to probably her mid-upper leg? I’ll trust you as a colorist to know how the cloth would work, I would prefer for her wings to not be covered. Red, with golden designs. One of the refs is a sheer veil, that is up to you. I like to give a lot of artistic freedom so just play with it?

Bling. She is going to need lots of it. I definitely want gold/red bangles on her ankles, perhaps some gold chain-ish ornaments on/around her wings, golden chain-ornaments wrapped around her tail. I definitely want a bindi, the small forehead jewel where they often have the red dot on her (gold, perhaps with a red jewel?), as well as the heavier golden piece going down the middle of her head from the veil to her forehead.

More jewelry edits as you see fit? Gold, red accents/jewels. I’m strongly leaning toward the small hints of gold over the eyebrows that some of the references have.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Veil (colors, possible design) Bangles, forehead jewelry Forehead jewelry Sheer veil

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Taani
Owner: ramenli
Breed: Wind
Temper: Crafty
Mate: ?
Tag Background: Colorist’s Choice
Tag frame color: Colorist’s Choice
Tag feather color(s): Colorist’s Choice