Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
18+ blind date/match up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Rich Forever I

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:08 am
Having a hard time doing a blind date match up/self match up cause too many different ages and age of people interest? here's a easy way to find some one who's closer to your age. all is simple on what to do.
name: (your real name, username, or both)
which side you play on (are you strait, bi, gay, ext....)
what kind of a relationship your are looking for:
your bio: (so we can get to know you)
your interests and hobbies: (so anyone's match up won't be a bad match up)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:29 am
name: Aeli-Kurin
which side you play on: Straight
what kind of a relationship your are looking for: online, if all goes well maybe real life relationship
your bio: I'm really laid back, you know that friend that has no exsperiencce in relation ships that you always turn to for advise... Well thats me. I'm nice, kind, and like helping others.. but I do have to admit I can get a stressed out if to much is going on at once. I always seem to think things over before making a decision. I'm shy when it comes down to kissing and moving into a serious relationship. (I've never been in a serious relationship.)
your interests and hobbies: Anime, Manga, Art, Music, Singing, Watching scary movies, Hanging with my family, Doing something fun, Writing, Cosplaying, Conventions  

AssassinXHistorian

Wolf of Southtown

Unbeatable Hunter

3,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:48 pm
May as well throw down my info.

Name: Call me Wolf, I'll give you my real name once I know you better.

Orientation: Gay/Lesbian

What kind of a relationship your are looking for: Possibly something long term, but we'll see how it goes. I can handle LDRs.

Your bio: I'm a small town Canadian girl, slightly androgynous (it's mostly my chest that gives me away), love to mess with gender and do drag, though I do identify as female on the whole. I'm laid back and fun loving. Friendly and kind, I'll treat you right. I can be shy at first, but I usually warm up quickly. Graduated community college a few years ago and am still trying to find a job in my field. Anything more you need to know, ask!

Your interests and hobbies: Video games are a pastime. Currently playing Monster Rancher Advance, Real Bout Fatal Fury Special and Garou: Mark of the Wolves. Fighting and action are my favorite genres.

I'm a manga and figurine collector. I do watch the occasional anime. My favorites are Witch Hunter Robin, Deadman Wonderland, Battle Angel Alita and Trigun. I also like Y: The Last Man and Bad Kids go to Hell.

I tried to teach myself guitar, but my old one is currently in a state of mild disrepair. I still suck.
Music-wise, I like a bit of everything, including a bit of country and rap. (Run DMC yo.) My favorite band is Tegan and Sara though. Love those ladies and always will. My tattoo is (subtly) dedicated to them.

I adore food. I'm a bit on the chubby side because of it. xd
I like to try new things. My favorite cuisines are Japanese and Indian. Delicious.

If you think you and I might have a shot together, PM me!
(Ladies only please)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:13 am
name: Gryzz
which side you play on : Straight
what kind of a relationship your are looking for: online, long term
your bio: I'm just a simple quiet shy guy, who can be quite awkward talking to new people who likes playing online games like dc universe online, im wont win any awards for most handsome, but i am caring and loyal to those who deserve it and like helping others with problems when i can.
your interests and hobbies: Anime, comics, video games, watching movies, drawing, sleeping, going to theme parks, Halloween, reading random trivia on things that interest me.  

Gryzz

Aged Raider

6,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

orion senshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:09 am
name/andrew
age/21
side/bi
what im looking for/long term online and rl
bio/im smart funny serious and calm i love gaming drawing and i love weapons
interests/food weapons art martial arts theme parks dating  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:58 am
name: Phil / PhilKC
which side you play on: Straight
what kind of a relationship your are looking for: online...
your bio: Im English, Scottish, and Irish, i got blonde hair and blue eyes and i love hockey and heavy metal music
your interests and hobbies: 80's Metal, Playing Guitar, Drawing, Playing Ice, Roller,Dek and Street Hockey, and scary movies  

PhilKC

Romantic Fatcat

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items