Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:01 pm
Just basics here for now.

I'm not a huge fan of babies, honestly. I prefer a good plot of just "omgbabies".

I prefer AIM RPs over guild. I'm also open to chatting over Skype.

[AIM] nnrgh
[PM] Quaji

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

[Name] Gnole
[Gender] Male
[Family] Deceased
[Orientation] Pansexual
[Status] Taken by his mate, Druvt.

[Breedings Available]
1| Unavailable
2| Unavailable
3| Unavailable

[Personality]
A grouch. Rare for an angeni to be that, but that's what he is. Rarely is Gnole in a good mood and when he is, something usually comes along to break him of that happy mood bubble. While he is usually badly tempered, he is not cruel, and will never be so unless dealing with a skinwalker or their children (he would not harm a non-skinwalker whose parents were though as long as they show no traits).
It should be noted that while he considers sinwalkers evil (of course), Gnole makes it known that he does not believe they are born so, it is not a choice. Thus they have no choice to be the way they are as he has no choice but to destroy them to keep from doing what they are forced to do. It is a vicious cycles that he believes drives every skinwalker and pure angeni.

[History]
He just simply...was. No past and no true future, Gnole just is.
Found by Durvt, his now mate, in the middle of a glade, the two have set on their own quest to attempt to rid the Kawani lands of the skinwalker filth that attempts to overrun it.
During his travels he came across the remains of an Usdia herd, decimated by a skinwalker he has come to refer to as 'Skoll'. There the pair found a set of four young Usdia. While Druvt took them to safety, Gnole confronted the skinwalker. It turned into a violent battle, neither side truly winning or losing. It ended with Skoll retreating, and Gnole gaining the three scars near his eyes. Both bloody and exhausted, their first clash was done.

Now Gnole chases after him, wishing to remove him from the world.

[On-going Plots]

The Chase ; Gnole is in an on-going chase after Skoll, with his mate Druvt assisting him.

---

[Plot]

Crush ; If you have a stallion or mare that needs someone to crush on, Gnole can typically be seen as a 'hero' almost. Though he doesn't like to think that. For some, it may not be hard to fall for him, though he's already taken so it would end in heartbreak, awkwardness or at least an understanding between the two.

[Looking For]

Anything ; If you have something that could use him, let me know.

Quaji

Noble Cub

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

Wolf Form
[Name]
Skoll
[Gender] Male
[Family] None
[Orientation] Doesn't matter, had sex.
cool
[Status] Single, and will remain so.

[Breedings Available]
1| Taken by Syn (Epine)
2| Taken by Syn? (Epine)
3| Available

[Personality]
Ravenous. The electric skinwalker has an insatiable hunger that he cannot fill. It constantly drives him on, to the point that he could be considered a walking mouth, almost. He's brutal and unforgiving as he should be. He takes no prisoners and attempts to let none escape his maw. Take heed when you hear the crackling of his lightning and run while you can.
He does not speak through words, but much like how an actual wolf would; through barks, howls, huffs and what-not. If he does speak, it's no intelligible.

[History]
Born from the same tree that every other purewalker is from, he had his empty belly from the beginning. Unknowing of how to sate this hunger, he ate flesh as that was all he hungered for. When looking at a mare he did not see a potential mate or what kind of children he could make but rather how to devour her, where to start first. Over time his search for finally being full brought him to a small Usdia herd around the Kawani village. There he gorged on their flesh. Four young ones escaped, but all of them scared for life. That was also where he found his enemy: Gnole.

That Angeni has been after him since, chasing the purewalker around the Kawani lands for what seems like years now. All the while attempting to keep Skoll in check. While Gnole has been successful in some places, the electric canine has been plotting...

[On-going Plots]

The Chase ; He's currently being chased by Gnole, a strong angenicorn around the Kawani lands.

---

[Plot]

The Sun ; I'd like a soquili of any breed to trick him in a way. In order to get away, they'll point to the sun and tell him that that is why his stomach will never be full and the ache will never leave. This will spark his need and obsession with the sun and consuming it (though it will never happen). While I would love for him to chase after the Sun (angeni owned by Lil and Cuter), I doubt that will ever happen. :c

Forest Fire ; At some point Skoll and Gnole will face off in a forest. During this time, Skoll will actually attempt to set the forest surrounding them ablaze. During this time Druvt will be trapped within. I'm looking for possibly one other soquili to be caught in this mess, forcing Gnole to let Skoll go again.

Anything Else? ; If you have a plot that needs a purewalker, he may be your guy. Please, please keep in mind that he won't just show up, scare them and no no damage. Skoll would attempt to eat them, meaning your Soquili would be harmed. If nothing else, they'd be bruised and have scars to show from the encounter. Meaning all of his encounters, in a sense, could be close calls, but all of them would be injured in some way. There will be no close calls and no injury with him.

[Looking For]

Fling? ; Any breed, but purewalkers preferred. Keep in mind, I play skinwalkers brutally and as graphic as I can while still keeping within the rules. Though the mating itself would not be RPed (of course), but the repercussions ICly would be there: scars, blood from wounds, possibly broken bones, a limp maybe, bruises for sure. Those kinda things. Of course depending on the breed of the mare, they could fight back better and have less injury, but it'll still be there.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image

[Name] Jake
[Gender] Male
[Family] Unknown
[Orientation] Unknown
[Status] Single

[Breedings Available]
1| Available
2| Available
3| Available

[Personality]
Jake is very much a dog trapped in a horse's body. Overly playful and loyal to a fault, he makes a fine companion for almost any mild-tempered Soquili. This stallion will do whatever he can to keep the ones he cares about happy. Constantly complimenting others and his need to meet other equines, he can seem a bit annoying but he always means well in his intent!

[History]
At this point, he has none.

[On-going Plots]
At this point, he has none.

---

[Plot]
At this point, he has nothing even remotely planned for him.

[Looking For]
A mate or fling? Natural colors or an animal breed are preferred.

Quaji

Noble Cub

Quaji

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:10 pm
5/5

Now to fill in the posts. :>  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:48 pm
Quaji

I would love to have Jake meet Taja if you're open to it. 8]
User Image
Personality *taken from her plot thread*: Taja is a very kind and gentle mare who has more then her fair share of heart break. Thus her personality has suffered a bit. She is more thoughtful of others, quieter (but not shy), and is not afraid to say when she does not agree with something. However, she's not going to bully someone about her opinion or what they should think. Taja is a little afraid to fall in love again just because she was so heartbroken over the loss of her last relationship. While she is not going to be overly emotional or depressed, anyone that interacts with her will have to hold some kind of understanding of her 'awkwardness' so to speak, on the subject of love or a relationship.

As for plot ideas, she could simply meet him while exploring and become friends with him or maybe it could turn into something more? Totally up to you. <3  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Calixita

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:43 am
Quaji

Hey you! heart I'd love to shove my purewalkers at any of your ponies for some plot. I shall be back to comment again when I am not at work... XD;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:52 pm
Nymphalidae

Sorry for the wait. <3 I'd love to! Either Gnole or Skoll would be perfect. Skoll still needs someone to trick him into thinking the sun is what is causing him to continue to be starving. ' u '

~Kiana_Nala~

Jake would be happy to meet her if you still want. <3 He's just a big puppy and would probably be more willing to sit there and listen, a sort of BFF if you will. If it leads to more, it will. :3c But he wouldn't be the sort of guy to just jump into it.  

Quaji

Noble Cub

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:00 pm
Quaji

That works for me. :] I don't want to push her into something where neither her or her potential mate work well together. :3
So on that note, would you like me to start or would you rather start? C:

Chat and Plot Zone

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff