Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Mini Games and Contest - I Challenge You!! >:L
Anyone want to play with Tarots? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:37 pm
KristenEmily13
This sounds like fun!! 4laugh My friend did this for me once and it was scary how accurate it was!!
I'm curious to see if there's love in my cards! Could I get them all please? biggrin

No probs

Reading 1:
1: Past: The Ace of cups - In your past love life, you use to be very intimate and emotional with your early love, perhaps your first? Use to be real close with the person and you could practically felt as one.
2: Present: The Queen of cups - Right now your still very romantic and your quite a catch as well, have to say that love certainly is your domain. I'd rely on your feelings that when it comes to someone. Your pretty could at hunches and know when you've found your own catch.
3: Future: The Four of cups - There's going to be new opportunities in the way of love that will lead to happiness, I'd have to say that it'll be quite prosperous and an enjoyable one.

Reading 2:
1: Your past experience in love: The Five of swords- Your last relationship didn't fair too well. You kept trying to mend it and sort things out between you, but it was hopeless, you both knew it, all it was, was a losing battle that you gave into and had to end it there.
2: Your current experience in love: The Page of Cups - Right now though, you're very open and ready to move on like the cheerful person you are, looking forward to your next relationship.
3: What you want from a relationship: The Two of wands - You want something new in your relationship, something different from the last and are happy to accept whoever it is, that's next.
4: What you need from a relationship: The Ten of cups - You need someone who is above wealth and materials and knows how to lend happiness without such things. Someone that isn't even affected and can adore you for who you are and can make the most of things.
5: What you have to give your partner: The Hierophant - You have plenty of knowledge and skills to lend that can be valuable to your partner. Whether its helping to inspire an art, help the person get access in a job or teach him how to really love. You can lead to him having a happy life.
6: A possible future experience in love: The Seven of coins - There's going to be hard work in your future, but that's where I believe you will find your partner. Somewhere that you're doing your best, whether its you in the middle of working or pursuing a job, helping someone out in a situation or just working in the garden, your next partner will pay notice to it and will lead to a relationship together.

Reading 3:
1: You: The Queen of cups again - As I said before you're a very attractive and romantic person, with a good hunch smile
2: The atmosphere around you: The King of batons - Big things going on I take it? Things are hectic at the moment and are just moving out of control, not in a bad way, just action is being needed from you.
3: The immediate future: The Queen of swords - In the future, you're going to meet a very intelligent and powerful person, this person might have a mouth, but that can be considered a good thing at times (I think sweatdrop )
4: The present: The Ace of cups - At the moment your emotions and potential has control over you at the moment, not in a bad way, just still learning to control a few things inside yourself and getting the grasp of it.
5: Influence of the past: The Eight of cups - Personal success has been where its at for you. You've been able to establish plenty of things that will ensure a good future. But at the sametime your love life feels like its been spiralling down.
6: Influence of the future : The World -All the stuff you will have achieved will be the thing that influences and helps you towards your path of love. What you've done will help get you towards your partner,
7: Your attitude: The Four of Coins - At the moment you're very concentrated on yourself. Not that you're being selfish, you just want to build something catch you in case things go wrong. I wouldn't let this worry you, being that I'd be more worried about the things around you.
8: Your friends and family: Judgement - Take it your family is quite judging of you, even to most parents, especially your love life. I wouldn't let that bother you though, they just want to do what they think will be right for you.
9: Your hopes and fears: Death- Don't worry, this guys a friendly card and believes that your do hope for a big change shortly something that will affect your life and make things different
10: The outcome: The Sun - One of the best cards you can get, it's foreseen that you will gain much happiness and prosperity in your life indeed. Things are really just looking up for you at the moment.

Invent your own little story

You: Three of batons - You're person who needs help in your world. You've struggled to just get on in your life and feel like everything has been nothing but going down, even if you don't notice it.
Your world: Nine of Coins - This worlds like ours. You go to school, come home and meet your friends, but you only have enough to get by.
Your role: The three of swords - Really you're the tragic character everyone feels sorry for and pity you. Things only go down, school grades, money and relationships.
The people around you: Ace of Swords - You come across someone though that your lucky to find, someone who also goes to school with you and in a similar situation. This person brings inspiration and empowerment in your life with the way this person wades through the troubles and helps to turn things around
Lover: The Moon - The Lover is someone you went out with, but you split up because the person lost faith in you and didn't think there was much either of you could do to fix things.
Rival: The Knight of Batons - The rival is someone looking to muscle in on your lover. Why is simply because he wants something new on the menu and your partner, this person has never went out with one like this partner before and is determined to have your lover.
Your struggle: The Seven of Batons - This signifies that you will gain determination and dignity in yourself to move on and commit yourself, you will begin to try hard and do everything you've managed to try and succeed, that more and more you will overcome what you've lost and gain a higher esteem in yourself.
The tragedy you must overcome: The Emperor - The Head bully is someone you'll have to overcome. This person believes that he/she is the one that rules over the school and won't accept seeing you to think you can climb your way to the top.
The climax: The Page of batons - With bright fire you'll have succeeded, you'll have regained your lover, overcome the school bully and will be doing better in school, but there'll be a second series for you to journey through, as its only just begun for you smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:46 pm
Cursed Romantic

Could I trouble you for a Reading Number 2?

No prob, love to do readings after all biggrin

1: Your past experience in love: The Emperor - Never been one to let your guard down, you're a person of authority and strong willed, only thing you've shown when it comes to relationships.
2: Your current experience in love: The Ace of Swords - A person of strong will and determination indeed, nothing can really stop you when it comes to love.
3: What you want from a relationship: The Moon - What you want though is someone who needs you and is looking for you to help the person up and assist in feeling strong again.
4: What you need from a relationship: The Ace of Batons - You really need someone who is able to give you a chance to be who you are, poke and prod the real you out of your shell and show that person who you really are
5: What you have to give your partner: The Three of swords - Believe it or not though, you can take pain. Whatever your partner does, you can endure and whatever happens you'll see things through, even forming a shield if your lover is underfire, no matter how much it hurts, even if you are sensitive, now that's loyalty.
6: A possible future experience in love: The Nine of coins - In the future, you won't get the best, but neither will you get nothing. But you'll will get second best, but I bet you're not going to take that for granted are you? smile  

Thy_obsessive_freak

KristenEmily13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:46 pm
WalrusM3
KristenEmily13
This sounds like fun!! 4laugh My friend did this for me once and it was scary how accurate it was!!
I'm curious to see if there's love in my cards! Could I get them all please? biggrin

No probs

Reading 1:
1: Past: The Ace of cups - In your past love life, you use to be very intimate and emotional with your early love, perhaps your first? Use to be real close with the person and you could practically felt as one.
2: Present: The Queen of cups - Right now your still very romantic and your quite a catch as well, have to say that love certainly is your domain. I'd rely on your feelings that when it comes to someone. Your pretty could at hunches and know when you've found your own catch.
3: Future: The Four of cups - There's going to be new opportunities in the way of love that will lead to happiness, I'd have to say that it'll be quite prosperous and an enjoyable one.

Reading 2:
1: Your past experience in love: The Five of swords- Your last relationship didn't fair too well. You kept trying to mend it and sort things out between you, but it was hopeless, you both knew it, all it was, was a losing battle that you gave into and had to end it there.
2: Your current experience in love: The Page of Cups - Right now though, you're very open and ready to move on like the cheerful person you are, looking forward to your next relationship.
3: What you want from a relationship: The Two of wands - You want something new in your relationship, something different from the last and are happy to accept whoever it is, that's next.
4: What you need from a relationship: The Ten of cups - You need someone who is above wealth and materials and knows how to lend happiness without such things. Someone that isn't even affected and can adore you for who you are and can make the most of things.
5: What you have to give your partner: The Hierophant - You have plenty of knowledge and skills to lend that can be valuable to your partner. Whether its helping to inspire an art, help the person get access in a job or teach him how to really love. You can lead to him having a happy life.
6: A possible future experience in love: The Seven of coins - There's going to be hard work in your future, but that's where I believe you will find your partner. Somewhere that you're doing your best, whether its you in the middle of working or pursuing a job, helping someone out in a situation or just working in the garden, your next partner will pay notice to it and will lead to a relationship together.

Reading 3:
1: You: The Queen of cups again - As I said before you're a very attractive and romantic person, with a good hunch smile
2: The atmosphere around you: The King of batons - Big things going on I take it? Things are hectic at the moment and are just moving out of control, not in a bad way, just action is being needed from you.
3: The immediate future: The Queen of swords - In the future, you're going to meet a very intelligent and powerful person, this person might have a mouth, but that can be considered a good thing at times (I think sweatdrop )
4: The present: The Ace of cups - At the moment your emotions and potential has control over you at the moment, not in a bad way, just still learning to control a few things inside yourself and getting the grasp of it.
5: Influence of the past: The Eight of cups - Personal success has been where its at for you. You've been able to establish plenty of things that will ensure a good future. But at the sametime your love life feels like its been spiralling down.
6: Influence of the future : The World -All the stuff you will have achieved will be the thing that influences and helps you towards your path of love. What you've done will help get you towards your partner,
7: Your attitude: The Four of Coins - At the moment you're very concentrated on yourself. Not that you're being selfish, you just want to build something catch you in case things go wrong. I wouldn't let this worry you, being that I'd be more worried about the things around you.
8: Your friends and family: Judgement - Take it your family is quite judging of you, even to most parents, especially your love life. I wouldn't let that bother you though, they just want to do what they think will be right for you.
9: Your hopes and fears: Death- Don't worry, this guys a friendly card and believes that your do hope for a big change shortly something that will affect your life and make things different
10: The outcome: The Sun - One of the best cards you can get, it's foreseen that you will gain much happiness and prosperity in your life indeed. Things are really just looking up for you at the moment.

Invent your own little story

You: Three of batons - You're person who needs help in your world. You've struggled to just get on in your life and feel like everything has been nothing but going down, even if you don't notice it.
Your world: Nine of Coins - This worlds like ours. You go to school, come home and meet your friends, but you only have enough to get by.
Your role: The three of swords - Really you're the tragic character everyone feels sorry for and pity you. Things only go down, school grades, money and relationships.
The people around you: Ace of Swords - You come across someone though that your lucky to find, someone who also goes to school with you and in a similar situation. This person brings inspiration and empowerment in your life with the way this person wades through the troubles and helps to turn things around
Lover: The Moon - The Lover is someone you went out with, but you split up because the person lost faith in you and didn't think there was much either of you could do to fix things.
Rival: The Knight of Batons - The rival is someone looking to muscle in on your lover. Why is simply because he wants something new on the menu and your partner, this person has never went out with one like this partner before and is determined to have your lover.
Your struggle: The Seven of Batons - This signifies that you will gain determination and dignity in yourself to move on and commit yourself, you will begin to try hard and do everything you've managed to try and succeed, that more and more you will overcome what you've lost and gain a higher esteem in yourself.
The tragedy you must overcome: The Emperor - The Head bully is someone you'll have to overcome. This person believes that he/she is the one that rules over the school and won't accept seeing you to think you can climb your way to the top.
The climax: The Page of batons - With bright fire you'll have succeeded, you'll have regained your lover, overcome the school bully and will be doing better in school, but there'll be a second series for you to journey through, as its only just begun for you smile

I am amazed. This is spot on! Thanks you!! whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:55 pm
WalrusM3
sailor orion
i need a reading involing first contact with aliens

I'll just use my three spread for this. I doubt Tarots were meant for this kind of thing after all rolleyes . They're more counsellors and advisors after all, than fortune telling, regardless if they actually do see the future.

Past: Justice - Right now aliens have been staying by because of their morales and beliefs, choosing not to intervene
Present: The Ace of cups - At the moment, aliens hold deep feelings and emotions for our race. For some reason they value us, but its hard to understand why and all we can do it just accept it
Future: The Four of cups - The future they'll be opportunities and friendship to open with the aliens. It'll be a classic merry and happy one where we can learn from one another.

anna thompson and randy benton how will their relationship go after the child is born and will anna and her child be ok what do the cards say  

orion senshi

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:30 am
Could you do reading 2 and 3 for me?
Thank You!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:45 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
Thank You!

No prob

Reading 2
1: Your past experience in love: The Emperor- Your past love life has mostly been about domination and being in control. You are experienced though and normally know what you're getting into when it comes to love
2: Your current experience in love: The Five of swords - Your last relationship didn't work out. You kept trying to solve it and force it, but you both knew it was a losing battle and needed to be given up.
3: What you want from a relationship: The Page of cups - You want something new in a relationship, something fresh and different, that's bold and exciting.
4: What you need from a relationship: The Eight of swords - You feel trapped and bound at the moment, why? Only because you feel so, that it's affecting your limits. You need someone that can help realise your potential and feel free.
5: What you have to give your partner : The Seven of swords - Your quite a witty and foxy person. Honestly you might be a little distrustful. But its this kind of cunning and tricksy behaviour that can wow someone at how good you are at it and are quite good a solving problems.
6: A possible future experience in love: The Knight of Batons - What I see you getting is someone with boundless energy and great potential. I'm pretty sure this person will come looking for you. But be sure you have a rein ready for this person so you can hold on for the ride xd

Reading 3
1: You: The Seven of swords - Okay again your a witty and foxy person, who is tricksy and if you don't mind me saying somewhat untrustworthy, but hard to catch out.
2: The atmosphere around you: The Two of batons - At the moment you feel trapped because you're being forced to make a decision at the moment that is blinding you and makes you feel cornered.
3: The immediate future: The Eight of coins - Things only look up for you at the minute as if you've started from the bottom and only going up with the use of what you're good at, great to see that.
4: The present: The Knight of swords - At the moment though you have someone that's quite bullheaded and thinks only for the person's self. Take it this person's been arrogant and getting in the way of you at the moment?
5: Influence of the past: The Eight of cups - Good things have been happening for you, personal life that is, but your love life has been like a bombshell in the meantime, hopefully won't stay that way for long.
6: Influence of the future: The Hierophant - A teacher's of somekinds going to play a big part in your life shortly. This teacher'll be showing you the ropes and be there for you and may well lead to your lover.
7: Your attitude: The Fool - Hard to tell really, your attitude for love is a bit careless and reckless at the minute and must seem like a whole new thing for some reason.
8: Your friends and family: The Ace of batons - I take it you have new friends? Things aren't going off that well, but you can feel a connection with one another, this is because it's only the beginning that will lead to a whole lot of new things.
9: Your hopes and fears: The Devil - Don't worry, the Devil is more of an immature card than an evil card. Basically just saying that you hope to feel something in your relationship, you want that bond and know you can really feel at one with one another. But your worried that it might be numb and neither of you will truly care.
10: The outcome: The Seven of Batons - In time you will need courage and determination for what is about to happen next. Don't let down and don't give up, trust your feelings and they will help you.  

Thy_obsessive_freak

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:51 pm
sailor orion

anna thompson and randy benton how will their relationship go after the child is born and will anna and her child be ok what do the cards say

Okay, told you before that these Tarots are more for spiritual counselling and advicing, not actual prophecy readings stare . But I'll just do it for the sake of it.

1: Past: The Eight of coins - Alright, these two have been really good at what they do, that it's dragged them from the bottom and carried them to the top and it's naturally drawn them to one another.
2: Present: The Knight of Swords - They've been determined to have this baby, but it seems for their personal gain than anything else.
3: Future: The Queen of Swords - They know what they're doing though and it will all go accordingly, so yes the child will be fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:30 pm
WalrusM3
Kittogo Nashumi
Thank You!

No prob

Reading 2
1: Your past experience in love: The Emperor- Your past love life has mostly been about domination and being in control. You are experienced though and normally know what you're getting into when it comes to love
2: Your current experience in love: The Five of swords - Your last relationship didn't work out. You kept trying to solve it and force it, but you both knew it was a losing battle and needed to be given up.
3: What you want from a relationship: The Page of cups - You want something new in a relationship, something fresh and different, that's bold and exciting.
4: What you need from a relationship: The Eight of swords - You feel trapped and bound at the moment, why? Only because you feel so, that it's affecting your limits. You need someone that can help realise your potential and feel free.
5: What you have to give your partner : The Seven of swords - Your quite a witty and foxy person. Honestly you might be a little distrustful. But its this kind of cunning and tricksy behaviour that can wow someone at how good you are at it and are quite good a solving problems.
6: A possible future experience in love: The Knight of Batons - What I see you getting is someone with boundless energy and great potential. I'm pretty sure this person will come looking for you. But be sure you have a rein ready for this person so you can hold on for the ride xd

Reading 3
1: You: The Seven of swords - Okay again your a witty and foxy person, who is tricksy and if you don't mind me saying somewhat untrustworthy, but hard to catch out.
2: The atmosphere around you: The Two of batons - At the moment you feel trapped because you're being forced to make a decision at the moment that is blinding you and makes you feel cornered.
3: The immediate future: The Eight of coins - Things only look up for you at the minute as if you've started from the bottom and only going up with the use of what you're good at, great to see that.
4: The present: The Knight of swords - At the moment though you have someone that's quite bullheaded and thinks only for the person's self. Take it this person's been arrogant and getting in the way of you at the moment?
5: Influence of the past: The Eight of cups - Good things have been happening for you, personal life that is, but your love life has been like a bombshell in the meantime, hopefully won't stay that way for long.
6: Influence of the future: The Hierophant - A teacher's of somekinds going to play a big part in your life shortly. This teacher'll be showing you the ropes and be there for you and may well lead to your lover.
7: Your attitude: The Fool - Hard to tell really, your attitude for love is a bit careless and reckless at the minute and must seem like a whole new thing for some reason.
8: Your friends and family: The Ace of batons - I take it you have new friends? Things aren't going off that well, but you can feel a connection with one another, this is because it's only the beginning that will lead to a whole lot of new things.
9: Your hopes and fears: The Devil - Don't worry, the Devil is more of an immature card than an evil card. Basically just saying that you hope to feel something in your relationship, you want that bond and know you can really feel at one with one another. But your worried that it might be numb and neither of you will truly care.
10: The outcome: The Seven of Batons - In time you will need courage and determination for what is about to happen next. Don't let down and don't give up, trust your feelings and they will help you.

Ok that was scary accurate. What about reading one?
and, again, thank you!  

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:08 pm
Kittogo Nashumi
WalrusM3
Kittogo Nashumi
Thank You!

No prob

Reading 2

Reading 3

Ok that was scary accurate. What about reading one?
and, again, thank you!

No probs and you can get me to do the same spread again, so long as you have a question for me to answer. But anyways, Universal 3-card reading, coming right up.
1. Past: The Knight of Swords - In your past love life, you were with someone who was bold and determined, but only thought for himself.
2. Present: The Queen of Swords - You're brilliant though and knows how to use her tongue, though it can be quite sharp. Overall you know what you're doing
3. Future: The Eight of coins - Things only look up at the moment. Prepare to ride the elevator, for it'll be carrying you there with all the hard work you've been doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:35 pm
Anyone one else out there wanting a Tarot reading?  

Thy_obsessive_freak

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Could I get readings 1 and 2? Thanks in advance, haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:55 pm
1, 2 and 3? Please heart  

Natalia Pessoa

Wealthy Giver

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Taka Kikuchi

Married Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:07 am
Readings one and two sous very interesting o:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:49 pm
very cool ! May I have a 3 card reading please ?  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
Mini Games and Contest - I Challenge You!! >:L

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers