Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Mini Games and Contest - I Challenge You!! >:L
Writing contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:42 am
Alright, finding more ways to make the guild more interactive, make it easier to find partners and of course make it more easier to pass the time while you wait.

So what I've decided to do, because most guilds have one, is have our very own writing contest!

Now I haven't taken part in too many contests, I ain't the greatest English writer (If you look at some of my work, you can tell!) and I've never done this before, but unless someone else wants to take the position, I'll serve as judge (Though we are able to accept more than one judge). We'll also have a poll.

What I will be looking for, won't be how well your write (As I told you I'm not that great an English writer, even though I did do English higher), what I'll be looking for is Passion. That really, will be the theme, if this contest will be relying on you trying to make me feel (Just try not to overload my feelings until I get to the point their all numb, otherwise I won't be able to judge the other writings)

It'll be accepting poems and stories of anykind, can even be an excerpt of a book your doing or just a small scene. We can probably accept art as well if a number of people go 'I can't write- but I can draw' which although I'll be stupified if you can't write, I won't argue and consider drawings/paintings as well, but they to have to draw out my emotions.

I'll go into more detail, such as rewards, dates and limitations once I have enough people who want to partake.

Interested so far
Cyrus Darke  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:33 am
Anyone else interested in joining the contest?  

Thy_obsessive_freak

Mini Games and Contest - I Challenge You!! >:L

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff