Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Looking for an interesting and amazing GF :D (I'm 17)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magicspeIIs

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:19 pm
I am a weirdo and I want an amazingly interesting a funny gf to talk to and relate with.

I like girl's who are unique, interesting, and aren't afraid to be themselves.

I'm a huge nerd. I love chocolate actually addicted is a better term and I love soda! I love to sleep also! Oh and i think learning is so fun if its about something you love biggrin . I tend to be insanely cheesy, weird, and laugh at my own jokes! I like to be random and crazy and try to make everyone around me smile and laugh so they can be happy and have fun. I love weird and shiny stuff. I get amused real easily. I laugh even though something is not even funny. Lastly I can never act like someone else except for me and sometimes that gets me in trouble.

I am tan with black hair and black eyes or you can say the darkest shade of brown which means you cant see the pupils so I just call it black. I'm about 5'8 or 5'9. I love karate and working out because it makes me forget about really sad and depressing stuff when I am in a bad mood.

So There's a lot more but I think that's fine for now oh and my names Nick biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:30 pm
magicspeIIs
I am a weirdo and I want an amazingly interesting a funny gf to talk to and relate with.

I'm a huge nerd. I love chocolate actually addicted is a better term and I love soda! I love to sleep also! Oh and i think learning is so fun if its about something you love biggrin . I tend to be insanely cheesy, weird, and laugh at my own jokes! I like to be random and crazy and try to make everyone around me smile and laugh so they can be happy and have fun. I love weird and shiny stuff. I get amused real easily. I laugh even though something is not even funny. Lastly I can never act like someone else except for me and sometimes that gets me in trouble.

I am tan with black hair and black eyes or you can say the darkest shade of brown which means you cant see the pupils so I just call it black. I'm about 5'8 or 5'9. I love karate and working out because it makes me forget about really sad and depressing stuff when I am in a bad mood.

So There's a lot more but I think that's fine for now oh and my names Nick biggrin

Hey are you still looking?  

Bipolar Support Mule

8,800 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

JunkMailz

Hilarious Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:10 pm
Hello there.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:16 pm
magicspeIIs

I was a little interested until I saw "I like girl's who are..."
Improper use of apostrophe, dude. :C

Pei de Chine

Shameless Kitten

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:45 pm
A Few Things:
-I like your panda. [{PAANDAAAA!}]
-Dark or milk?
-In my not-so-humble opinion, I'm unique, interesting, and I most certainly am not afraid to speak my mind. [{Harry Potter reference, yes!}]
-Sierra Mist or Sprite?
-Language Arts or Reading?
-You sound like all my other friends.
-I don't care what you look like, because it's what's on the inside that counts, and you can't take a picture of that.
-Go read my little profile-thingy. If you're not extremely insulted after the first post, then we might be able to hold a conversation that passes the ten minute mark before we start yelling in all caps.
-Good day!  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff