Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
17 y/o chick looking~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:36 pm
Razloki
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i

Never really did fantasy. But I am into .school.Masterxslave.kidnaps hmm..you?

Love fantasy. Being an artist that creates her own characters by drawing them and on the sims, I like the freedom of fantasy. Not to mention I like how I can let my imagination run wild. I do like kidnaps and master and slave. I only do and have always done limitless 1 on 1 rps. c:

I do that too! I always make Sims and see how it goes and maybe base it on some rping characters I have. And I mainly do 1x1 rp now since my other friends have boyfriends for the first time and they act like they don't have friends now. -____-

Asdfghjklfnaodbqosvwu!#@¿$£¡
Qurl. I know exactly what you mean. I mean I understand they have themselves a mate and all but don't forget the friends you had first! You know,that friend you're gonna be whining to when you break up? ;_____;
And yeah I do the same with my sims.
Also do you use a messenger?

Yeah!! I going to text them tomorrow. Once or If they bf break up with them don't come crying to me and trying to jump back in the rps you had abandon and expect the characters to be the same.especially if their mine. and like yahoo messenger or something like that?? nu uh.

No Skype no nuthin? D: bah.
So do you rp in pms or emails?

I have a ooVoo just need to hook my cam back up.
And I rp in forums in my YaoiYuri gasm guild. I could do Pms just have to get used . I just like doing in forum because its easier to go back and read them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:53 pm
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i

I do that too! I always make Sims and see how it goes and maybe base it on some rping characters I have. And I mainly do 1x1 rp now since my other friends have boyfriends for the first time and they act like they don't have friends now. -____-

Qurl. I know exactly what you mean. I mean I understand they have themselves a mate and all but don't forget the friends you had first! You know,that friend you're gonna be whining to when you break up? ;_____;

Yeah!! I going to text them tomorrow. Once or If they bf break up with them don't come crying to me and trying to jump back in the rps you had abandon and expect the characters to be the same.especially if their mine. and like yahoo messenger or something like that?? nu uh.

And I rp in forums in my YaoiYuri gasm guild. I could do Pms just have to get used . I just like doing in forum because its easier to go back and read them.

You have a point. I don't use forums because my rps are usually explicit. I write out sex just like I write out everything else. I don't see a point in skipping over it really. It's a part of the story lol.

It's also exhilarating. *cough*  

HekkuWrekku

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:56 pm
Razloki
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i

You have a point. I don't use forums because my rps are usually explicit. I write out sex just like I write out everything else. I don't see a point in skipping over it really. It's a part of the story lol.

Lmao. I am the same way. That's why i have one section in my guild that is for crew only. its for the people that does explicit scenes.
So enough about rping right now. What are you interest in? It seems you're in Japanese fashion by your pictures.
((btw don't think I am trying to hit on you. ^^; I am straight. just don't want you getting the wrong idea in the future or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:10 am
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i
Razloki
J e n R e i

Lmao. I am the same way. That's why i have one section in my guild that is for crew only. its for the people that does explicit scenes.
So enough about rping right now. What are you interest in? It seems you're in Japanese fashion by your pictures.
((btw don't think I am trying to hit on you. ^^; I am straight. just don't want you getting the wrong idea in the future or something.

O-o;; I didn't think that at all...I already knew you were straight but I understand trying to cover your bases~
I love asian fashion in general, but mainly korean and japanese~ I'm interested in art, Here's my deviantart  

HekkuWrekku

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:01 pm
Lol kk ^^;

Cool Art work. I wish I could draw. sad . Yay! I love Korean and Japanese fashion. Can't wait till xmas buying hella stuff from the mall so I can get more into the fashion. What is your favorite animes?  
Speed Date Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff