Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Broken Music Box - Accepting/Open/Needs Monsters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:02 pm
{Thank you for posting. ^.^}

Nan whimpered softly, the memory much too unpleasant to bear. Tears rolled down her cheeks at the thought while she clung to Hope, looking for some extra comfort. This woman was so kind, so generous to tolerate her in such a pathetic state. "You're a very kind woman, miss Aisling." she muttured after several moments, offering the woman a teary smile.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:21 pm
Hope smiled faintly. "Don't thank me yet." Hope kissed Nan's cheek. "I'm not exactly from this time, love. My idea of comfort involves nudity, some moans, and a bit of cuddling afterwards." She shot a glare to Gale, who had her hands over her ears. "And don't you do that, lass. I know you know what sex is. I'm sure even Pandora knows the basics of it, and she's just a wee thing."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:42 pm
There's no place like home...
User Image User Image User Image

Pandora was still slowly moving about, yes she did know basics due to past chit chats and over hearings of other things during her slave time. It didn't mean she didn't want to listen or hear much about it, Pandora never kissed a boy before. She was only twelve, and though she's had her crushes, her holdings of hands and watching someone from afar there were many guys that didn't catch her eye in the past. Simply because she wasn't looking that hard, and is looking less now. Her tiny hint of pink across her cheeks didn't cease, her head low to let her hair hide a bit of her face as she continued to fix up with the fire. Pandora kind of didn't want to stick around if Hope was planning to 'comfort' this strange woman.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:13 pm
A gust of fetid air blew into the small campsite, whipping the fire in the pit around wildly. The air stank horribly, and hung around heavy and thick with smoke from the fire. The trees surrounding them rustled slightly and the stench grew worse and almost unbearable. Twigs snapped from all directions, and the trees continued rustling. Nearby, a crow squawked sharply once, and it echoed a for a few moments in the abrupt silence that followed.

OOC: Hi, I'm Eddy! I'll be your antagonist this evening smile  

Eddy Vortex

Trash Goat

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:39 am
ZimbuTessen
User Image

Wezli was gone in a moment. As soon as he felt the air and smelled then awfull stench, he jumped into the tree he was standing by, staying out of site. He readied his knife and watched for anyone or thing to enter the camp.

Mood: Tired, Hungry, Ready
Companions: The whole crew, plus a girl, and... something else.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:44 pm
(One response in a week? Are you guys still around? I wanted to get a few responses before I posted again, sloooooow)  

Eddy Vortex

Trash Goat

9,325 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:24 am
User Image
User Imageargamel, King of Monsters

Where am I? My castle about to leave
Why am I here? My empire is growing
Why am I doing this? This planet will be mine

((I took off the bottom pictures because i thought it was a little much))

Gargamel had gone into the room that his generals met in and started setting plans in motion. And soon he had an army to march around the rest of the earth and take it over. He smiled as he entered the room where Sophie had hidden herself."Come Pandora, you need to see what you let out on your miserable planet." He growled before snickering.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:12 pm
User Image

Sophia closed her book and put it away before she went on to follow after Gargamel. "Very well." Two simple words were all she needed. If he were to ask, she would most eagerly point out that she didn't care what he did. Indeed, there was little point in getting worked up over something that she couldn't help. It was only Pandora's safety that mattered. Sophia's own well-being wasn't as nearly high of a priority. Which didn't seem to matter much, anyway, since Sophia seemed to be paraded around as some sort of human pet more than anything. She couldn't help but wonder if there was really anything all that terrible in store for her personally.

~*~

So this woman was the lustful type? The type that preffered the company of other women? T'was not too surprising. Nevertheless, Nan remained silent at Hope's words. She really didn't have a chance to do much else before that horrible stench filled the air. Nan tried to look frightened, but more than anything, one couldn't help but note that she looked a tad bit annoyed.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:26 am
User Image

Where am I? about to leave
Why am I here? My empire is growing

Gargamel didn't care for the girl's sarcastic self anymore. But he had his minions put her on the back of his horse. It wasn't any normal horse. It was a monster horse. He laughed as he started on. Soon the world would be his. They had made their castle to the far north of where they had started. Sophie's home was farther south than she probably knew. But did he care? Not a bit. They liked the cold. So they were in Canada. Where he liked."I wonder. Has your sister died yet? Maybe we should see and help her get their faster." He cackled as he started his march forwards just quickly.

((I didn't draw that so yall know))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

{It looks pretty neat. biggrin }

"Going back on your word now makes you look childish and immature." Sophia spoke point-blank in reply. This probably wasn't helping her situation much, if at all. Still, it wasn't in her nature to back down and hide if being threatened. "If there's something I haven't been doing right, just tell me and I'll fix it. You have no real need to drag her into this."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Where am I? leaving now.
Why am I here? Well i'm no longer there

Gargamel chuckled slightly."Well, that got some sort of reaction out of you instead of your normal quiet sarcastic manner. Your becoming a bore. I'm not that evil to go back on my word. She will live as long as she isn't a threat to my kingdom." He said as they started out of the actual kingdom. They had left the castle but not the town. He probably would keep going till he found a town that wasn't under his control.

((Thank you))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:08 am
[POST PEOPLEZ!]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items