Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
E.P.Flannery's Plot Thread (added Kynreeve & Amariel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:49 am
User Image
A possible 'victim' for Kynreeve to steal from, or be thwarted by. Kali isn't the sort to be frightened off by rumors or scary-looking individuals, and would be likely to cheerfully approach her. Kali is a healer, but doesn't have much ability due to being only part minicorn (and minicorns don't have much to begin with) so she is forever trying to mix up new cures for things (with mixed results). Kynreeve is more than welcome to have heard of stuff she makes and try to make off with some of it. Whether or not the batch she manages to filch, if she does manage to snag it, works is totally up to you.

Do quote me, I lose things very easily. You can also PM me if you like.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:02 pm
Updated Luthi's history

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:06 pm
FallenThroughMidnight
User Image
A possible 'victim' for Kynreeve to steal from, or be thwarted by. Kali isn't the sort to be frightened off by rumors or scary-looking individuals, and would be likely to cheerfully approach her. Kali is a healer, but doesn't have much ability due to being only part minicorn (and minicorns don't have much to begin with) so she is forever trying to mix up new cures for things (with mixed results). Kynreeve is more than welcome to have heard of stuff she makes and try to make off with some of it. Whether or not the batch she manages to filch, if she does manage to snag it, works is totally up to you.

Do quote me, I lose things very easily. You can also PM me if you like.

I could imagine Kynreeve eavesdropping on merchants who might have talked about Kali and her valuable potions. or perhaps Kynreeve needs them for some reason or thinks they can provide some impossible remedy.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:53 pm
Faid Shadowlight
*noses through your plots* Hmmm wish there was more info for some of them

which ones need more elaborating? 8D  

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:50 am
Added a Bad-Good Alignment chart
do other ppl have these? i thought it might be useful
loosley based on this character alignment system
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:27 pm
Coppertak

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:49 pm
Elf Princess Flannery
II Paradox II
Was curious if I could toss Discorida out for a plotting with Baba Yaga. :3
Discordia has an interesting critter hanging out in her mane and wanted a little storyline of how that creature came to her and what not.
Thought that Baba Yaga could help with the plotting. Not sure how or even why. LOL--might have to think about that before anything else, but I figured it would be a fun/interesting RP.

Baba would love this! she could make something up about the creature or they could share experiences. baba has her crazy candle stick birds that are pretty strange so anything could be fun/interesting. did you already sort of have an idea of how it got there?

Sorry for the long wait! :3
X  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:34 am
Elf Princess Flannery

EDIT: Further thoughts on this.
Sable goes out exploring and stumbles upon Luthius' stash, not realizing it belongs to anyone. She takes something that strikes her fancy and he is free to enact revenge / try to get it back. I want her to be genuinely scared, possibly injured; she needs some character development and a trauma to work through.

Link to her Teepee post here: xx

Original post: User Image

She is a speedy racehorse and could totally try to steal from Luthias XD

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items