Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 am
Ok then i can do foal biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:51 am
evil pirate duck
Hmmmm... if Ciryatan still wants to meet different breeds I have a few to offer for your to choice from.....
User Image
Orion - He can be easily distracted, and thanks to finding his new mate Eden he is getting a little braver around strangers.... however he sometimes will flee.

User Image
Ryuu Zu - A wise yet gentle hearted stallion who believes the spirit of a dragon was placed within his body during a herd cermony as a foal.

User Image
Auva - A mare who to the world appears to be mute, she is shy but big hearted....

User ImageUser Image
Rinkini - Likes to get things her own way, and is rather well versed at manipulating others into wanting to help her due to her 'innocent' and 'helpless' looks... though in truth she is not as innocent as she first appears. In many ways she has the mannerisms of a cat.

Also, a pure unicorn willing to have some fun XD
User Image  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 pm
User Image

I have been trying to gather the courage to post here for a while. I would love to offer my girl up for your plots. If they are looking for a herd, she has friends in many places and would search hard for them for a herd in which they could feel at home. Sol is rather motherly and caring, and very accepting of every one and every situation (even those who consider themselves 'evil', she believes that everyone has a purpose in this world). She could even handle Atgas if need be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:27 am
Alanna the Pirate Queen;
There's no need to have to gather courage to post in the thread. (: <3
I for one love every offer we get!

And I do love your girl, and a motherly horse may be what they need. I'll poke Ducky by the thread so she can check it out and give opinions.
Wish I could give you more of an answer, but seeing as the other two aren't around at the moment this is the best I have <3

Syaoran-Puu;
I've pointed out your post to Ducky and next time she's on you'll hopefully have a response <3

Nukido;
As soon as I can get in touch with Frey and see if she's going to be joining or not I'll make up a thread for the roleplay.
Sorry for the wait. D: -feels bad-

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:32 am
^_^ Not a problem. heart I know it's hard to get things coordinated between multiple people with different schedules, so there is no rush. 3nodding I do hope she could be of help for you guys!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:59 pm
Sorry this took so long! Been working a lot over the past few weeks, so any day(s) off are usually spent relaxing as best I can, lol, especially after that Christmas rush.

• Alanna
Hey! I've seen you around in the main thread when I'm ballsy enough to post in it, lmao.
I do like the look of her, though I'm not sure how Cir would react to a mare with a horn and weird wings (to him). He may also be slightly aggressive towards the 'motherly' attitude? It would likely be passive, though, as he's still pretty chivalrous towards mares and foals. Kinda. I'd be more than happy to have them meet. :3

• Syaoran
I am in love with Rinkini and Regulus. A kirin really wouldn't be too far of a long shot for him to accept - the only big difference is the shape of the horn and the tail, and the scales. Other than that, he could very easily convince himself she's a special sort of unicorn, or something. x3
Regulus, however... I'd really like to know more about his personality, because Sesshy and I would love to see if he can play the part of that first unicorn, if you're interested. Either way, I'd like for Cir to meet him at some point. He looks like he could easily put some form of admiration to him.

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

Yeonn

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:07 am
Its ok take your time ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:27 am
evil pirate duck
• Syaoran
I am in love with Rinkini and Regulus. A kirin really wouldn't be too far of a long shot for him to accept - the only big difference is the shape of the horn and the tail, and the scales. Other than that, he could very easily convince himself she's a special sort of unicorn, or something. x3
Regulus, however... I'd really like to know more about his personality, because Sesshy and I would love to see if he can play the part of that first unicorn, if you're interested. Either way, I'd like for Cir to meet him at some point. He looks like he could easily put some form of admiration to him.

XD Hehehe, Well I love them both so it will be fun to RP them both at some point.....

Anywho....
Regulus:
Regulus is a travelling healer. Being a pure unicorn his powers are at full strength, and over the years he had pefected many different treatments and how to focus his powers on individual wounds and minute tears, he had perfected his techniques so well that he can even reduce the pain and symptoms of diseases and other such illnesses.

Since Regulus travels alot he uses the stars as guides, they tell him which direction to travel and although they are not completely accurate on the location or reason Regulus has always stumbled into the path of someone who needed him. Once they even sent him somewhere so that he could get healed a little himself. Currently he is enjoying his time with Relia, and believes with all his heart that he loves her and that she is the one, but he is too nervous to ask her to be his one and only forever. For all Regulus's worldy views he is still a shy and reserved creature, with a big heart. In the moment of someone needing him he is confident and proud, forming conversations and soothing words to keep his patient calm, once all of his work is done he finds such things alien and doesn't exactly know how to approach a social situtaion.

All in all Regulus is a unicorn who believes in fate... believes that it is NOT up to him who he heals as he is not a predator but a healer, and so he would heal even a SW/kalona (with caution of course) if the stars lead him to them.....

Rinkini (Riri):
While she doesn't have a horn I believe she would be a good one to play, she can be quite sweet when she wants to, and has a gentle soul (although she can turn manipulative when she wants something she can't get herself). She does sometimes act more like a cat tho.... XD  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 am
evil pirate duck
Sorry this took so long! Been working a lot over the past few weeks, so any day(s) off are usually spent relaxing as best I can, lol, especially after that Christmas rush.

• Alanna
Hey! I've seen you around in the main thread when I'm ballsy enough to post in it, lmao.
I do like the look of her, though I'm not sure how Cir would react to a mare with a horn and weird wings (to him). He may also be slightly aggressive towards the 'motherly' attitude? It would likely be passive, though, as he's still pretty chivalrous towards mares and foals. Kinda. I'd be more than happy to have them meet. :3

Heh... she isn't motherly in your usual sense. It's just that she is so accepting, quiet, and open... she tends to make soq feel very comfortable and relaxed (when she isn't being too spacy and melancholy) ^_^; She most definitely is NOT the "come in and wipe the mud off your hooves, dear, you'll catch a cold!" sort of motherly that might get on people's nerves...

If you are still interested after this clarification, would you like me to start something? <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:19 pm
sesshy552
-prods the thread-

Hmm well I think we should get some roleplays started with those still interested xD
This place has been quiet for so long.

Looneytaz82

Sooo If Looney wants we can see about getting a meeting going.
But before that I'm curious if she'd just be there to meet them or rejoin in later plots if they mix well?
As you said she's Naive, would she be able to help Cir and Dal out when they're fleeing Atgas?
There's also the chance Atgas' attentions might turn to her and she could come into danger later on. ^^
I just want you to keep this in mind if you do plan to stay for the long haul.

Sorry for not seeing this sooner, I do not get notifications when I am quoted in a guild...

Honestly, I think it all depends on how it plays out... I personally am in for the long haul... If the mix well, I am totally there to rejoin.

As far as the help for Cir and Dal, I think this whole experience would help her calm down and learn a few things. She will grow as we play this out!

To touch on the danger, Obviously I'd prefer it not be anything horrible... A few scratches I am sure would be ok. Anything more, and I feel like I'd have to discuss it with Lyda, her co-owner.

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:08 pm
This is horrendously old and I'm very sorry that we never started any of this; I've been working a lot as of recently and because of that, haven't had much energy to do anything other than sleep on my days off, lmao.

Syaoran-Puu

Hee, I do like the sound of Reg. That sort of selfless, 'I'm a good guy' type thing would rub off on Cir very well, I think. And Riri sounds adorable! C: I'm more than happy to try and set something up with both of them, if you're still interested after this horrendously long wait.

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Aaah, alright. So just the kind of personality that tends to make one feel sort of like they're in their own environment. That does sound like something Cir would be able to deal with, and I'm sure Dal would love that personality. <3

Looneytaz82

Again, I apologize for the wait, but if you are still interested, I'd love to involve you. At the moment, I don't think Atgas or Frey are able to involve themselves, but at a later date, it may become a possibility. So, for now, there would be no real sense of danger, unless you count Cir being a cynical b*****d who broods and gives grumpy stares all the time 'danger', lol.

NEWCOMERS; Please, feel free to apply! :'D We're always interested in meeting more ponies.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff