Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
Girl 17 looking for guy/girl (18-20)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

la morte di me

Aged Citizen

11,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:40 pm
Hi im Keri
i recently got out of a bad relationship and am looking for someone whose willing to take the time to mend my broken heart.
I'm the type of person who will fall fast and hard. I'm a hopeless romantic who loves to cuddle. I'm pretty open about my orientation but im not into PDA.

Hit me up if you want to get to know me. You never know i may be just the girl youre looking for. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:15 pm
im 21

im emotional

im cuddly

im smart

im creative

i love soup

i bodybuild

and i want someone

pm me  

orion senshi

Awesome_is_here

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:55 pm
Im Tony,

I too got out of a bad relationship where my girlfriend fell for my best friend. Havent found the right girl since because Im scared of putting myself out there again I guess. Im not looking for anything too serious though if it turns out to be serious then Im willing to go for it. Im 18 and from Australia. I love music and reading. Thats pretty much me in a nut shell haha  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:32 pm
Looks like I'm a year to old
But I understand how a heart aches and pains. The heat is a fragile thing but with the right love and time it can heal. I may be a year over the requirements you've set, but I do wish you happiness.
I haven't been in a relatinship in a while, but I show nothing but love ad respect to the one I'm with, not to mention lots of cuddles lol  

00-Moonlight-Princess-00

orion senshi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:08 am
la morte di me
Hi im Keri
i recently got out of a bad relationship and am looking for someone whose willing to take the time to mend my broken heart.
I'm the type of person who will fall fast and hard. I'm a hopeless romantic who loves to cuddle. I'm pretty open about my orientation but im not into PDA.

Hit me up if you want to get to know me. You never know i may be just the girl youre looking for. smile

we have began seeing each other  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:23 am
Getting out of a relationship that hurts takes some time to get over dear. I hope your next one be much better for you ^.^ I am Rose and I am 18. I would enjoy talking and getting to know you.  

Roseprincess301

Romantic Dating Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff