Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Nuclear Sandscape - Accepting/OPEN, BIZNITCH Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 am
Sin flinched whenever Lucretia's stinger had impaled the wood.
"Hungry, hm? Well, considering that eating someone hear wouldn't be very lawful, you could probably find something to eat in the desert" he responded, taking a swig from his beer bottle.

By now, Sin had started to figure out that Lecretia might not 'just' be Lucretia, or Calypso, since Calypso is who he knew her name as. Perhaps there was something else there...something worse.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:49 am
iAm Techno-san

▐ ஐ
User Image
ςαчş

μςία αί

ααςη

ω ίş ίη ςη? μςία ± ςαчş

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Her eyes darkened at his words. "I... I...ha..ve tried..." she growled out, clenching the table until slivers of wood fell off. Lucille abruptly stood up and slammed her hands on the table, causing the beer bottles to loose balance and fall. She allowed her hair to fall over her face, shielding the others from her intense glare. A soft growl began to resonate in her throat as her tail began to bob. The hunger was getting to her. The man was starting to look quite tasty. Actually... Almost everyone here looked quite tasty.

Lucretia hastily strode out of the bar, then dropped onto her scorpion legs. Without a sing glance back, the Arachne dashed off into the desert once more. Finally! roared her alter-ego.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Ѻυτlαℵɗɪsℌlʏ  Ѻҍsɪɗɪαℵ ℭrҽαɱ 【 】

▐ ஐ  

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:49 pm
A girl of small stature, cherub like features, with the legs and horns of a goat soon appeared by Dio's side. Not the Needle he had called for, but one of the other semi high ranking members of his gang. The expert of demolitions was not someone you really wanted to get on the bad side of...so long as you preferred to not be blasted into a few thousand tiny pieces that is. Evie looked up at the Scalie with her doe like eyes, "No sign of the girl where I was looking Boss. Any luck here?" She asked in a soft voice. Something about the way she acted didn't seem right for a member of Dio's gang. Her mannerisms seemed to be too soft, to innocent and pure to be involved in such a violent lifestyle.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:32 pm
The Authority Regulator glowered as he wandered the desert. "Calm down, Asrael." he said to himself. "You will bring law to this godforsaken wasteland."  

Mad Haru

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:27 am
Dio nodded as Evie came to his side. "Fair enough".The scalie ignored the man and proceeded to walk into the pub when an Arachne dashed off and into his sight. "Looks like a strong one. Not a Bruiser, I hope?" He asked, awaiting information from anyone of his gang members that might now. He then quietly made his way into the bar, throwing an ominous aura over the place. Men started to gulp and continued to stare. "Get me the strongest you've got" He said, walking calmly into the bar with his pack of intimidating cutthroat mutants and cyborgs. Once the bartender hurriedly served him a shot, he threw over a very small bottle of oil. It was hard to come by these days and were much valued by mechanics and anyone with machine parts so it'd be worth much. He took a swig and said, "Anyone seen... A Ms. Sam Ordo around these parts?" The rough quality to his deep, low voice contributed to the general fear present in the bar and he kept his hat low so people couldn't see his eyes.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:34 am
((Oy! This RP just started! Don't tell me it's gonna die soon! gonk ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:47 am
User Image
User Image

[Not While I'm around!!!]

Shake-a~Shake-a~
A large, cloaked figure rose from his seat by the tavern outside. His sombrero blocked the sun from his eyes, and shadowed most of his face. He looked around and gave a deep sigh, awoken since things had gotten pretty noisy. He walked into the open and gazed lazily around, watching people move about. A big man like him was an easy target in a place like this, but he didn't seem to notice. On occasion, his cloak would rustle with a loud Shake-a~Shake-a~

User Image
User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas