Soldiers of Life Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yeah (Join?)
  Eh (Needs Work? Pm with Suggestions?)
  Not really (Pm With Suggestions please?)
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:04 pm
User Image◬ℜ◭ℬℇℒℒ◮ ℳƔȶℎ⊛ȿ
I heard the Wind Speak, So I shall not Fear the Evils on the Earth.

Arabella turned along with Rosa, skipping to Stephen's house without a care. She was used to things being this way, they all were, but soon it would change. That was exciting. She wasn't worried about her mother, she'd still be at home, tending the town's front gate.

She entered the Jacobs' house with the air of someone having been invited in many times before. "Hello there Mrs.Jacobs~" She didn't look to see if her call was acknowledged, it always was.

Arabella took a seat on the ground, preferring it to anything else at the moment, and checked herself again. Just scratches, right, that's good. I must be getting better. She smiled to herself, taking off the jacket that she'd taken to hide her ripped up nightgown, and placed it on her lap, leaving her arms exposed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:34 am
Returning from his room Stephen held in his hand a medium sized box with a simple red cross on one side of it. "Here then" he said simply dropping the box on the ground in between the group as he opened it up. Within it's confines held anything a doctor could want to help treat his patients in the multiples. "Same as always come up one at a time so I can see your wounds and paste you back together" he sighed adjusting his glasses. As always things seemed to be an annoyance to him even if he did them to help others. It was becoming the norm so badly that he could already figure most of there injuries expect the new girl. He hadn't seen her in there group nor did he ever patch her up so any injuries she may have sustained would be a surprise. "Come on then" he said impatiently as he looked at the others in the group.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:54 am
(...)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:00 am
(Sorry no pretty post)

Rosalina smiled as she jumped up and walked over to Stephen. "I'm not cut i'm bruised. Nothing for me." She grinned. Other than her now cut split ends she didn't have many cuts. More a broken rib and a bunch f bruises and swelling.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:24 am
"You really think too little of the medical supplies I find" he said reaching into the box and pulling out a salve tube as he opened it. "Comfrey a plant that helps promote healing and when placed on a bruise like the ones you have helps them to dissipate quicker." He commented on the salves nature as he rubbed some of it on his finger and leaned in starting to rub it on a few of her bruises that were in less awkward places. "You can rub those on the rest of the bruises" he said reaching back and pulling out another of his tubes this one making more of a paste then a salve. "Put this on a bandage and wrap it around over where your ribs broken" he said handing her the tube and several rolls of gauze. He may have seemed uninterested in there wounds or that treating them bothered him but Stephen knew alot on healing wounds with plants he could find around the area.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:30 am
"Ugh. It was nothing! I didn't break one of my ribs." She exclaimed then had to grab her side as the talking rubbed her rib. She grimaced. "Darn you." She giggled as she took the stuff. She almost always broke something. She took the things and started rapping her self. She also started rubbing the salves on the bruises that were on her stomach and up on her legs and chest that he wouldn't go too.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:39 am
"I have had to supply all of you with enough medical treatment from doing this day in and day out. I already have medicines laid out for each of you for different things and since you are mostly the one who ends up breaking something a combrey salve is always made up" he commented to her looking back at his box then to Arabella for a moment. "For you an aloe" Stephen said pulling out a few fresh leaves as he handed them to her. "Just rest them there and I will get to your cuts in a bit since you need to rub the sap over it" he said with a small sigh looking at each of the people his eyes landing on the new girl. From what he could tell she didn't have anything more then a few scrapes at most and he could give her aloe as well for that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image◬ℜ◭ℬℇℒℒ◮ ℳƔȶℎ⊛ȿ
I heard the Wind Speak, So I shall not Fear the Evils on the Earth.

Arabella giggled and took the Aloe she'd been offered, as was per-usual. "Always Aloe, Always later~" Even if no one else thought so, she found the situation she was in humerus as she split the aloe's spiky leaves to get to the gooey, sappy center. "Nothing changes, Stephen."

The Nymph made sure to get the sap onto her cuts and scrapes, glad the blood had already run it's course and dried up. She never bled for very long, she didn't have much to bleed from.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas