Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Why cruel world

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is happening to our world
  The presidents
View Results

Shadowmarks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:46 pm
I feel as though we are losing this world. Please tell me what u think of the world and how u would change it  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:52 am
we all need to hold hands and sing kumbia...  

daddies_lil_princess

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:48 am
Shadowmarks
I feel as though we are losing this world. Please tell me what u think of the world and how u would change it
It's exactly the way it's always been. The package may be different, but the problems inside are old as dirt. You can't change it. You can "stun-lock" the problems for a while--and it's worth doing if you can--but you'll never truly be rid of them for very long.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:20 am
Officer Hot-Pants
Shadowmarks
It's exactly the way it's always been. The package may be different, but the problems inside are old as dirt. You can't change it. You can "stun-lock" the problems for a while--and it's worth doing if you can--but you'll never truly be rid of them for very long.

Exactly the world is not really changing just everything is being repackaged. Everything in the same in the form of whats going on around the world. Sadly nothing has changed or been learnt in the previous years so the future does not really hold much hope for good change,  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:00 pm
Angelic_Highlights
Officer Hot-Pants
Shadowmarks

Exactly the world is not really changing just everything is being repackaged. Everything in the same in the form of whats going on around the world. Sadly nothing has changed or been learnt in the previous years so the future does not really hold much hope for good change,
More like as we learn to do better, new ways to rehash old problems crop up. At least we seem to be keeping pace. That's better than we used to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:34 am
Officer Hot-Pants
Angelic_Highlights
Officer Hot-Pants
Shadowmarks

More like as we learn to do better, new ways to rehash old problems crop up. At least we seem to be keeping pace. That's better than we used to do.

Exactly ^_^  

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas