Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Date Here
Looking for a nice guy to RP with ... (17+)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:41 pm
I am Kittogo Nashumi and I am fairly new to the world of roleplaying. I would like to start with someone who has already some experience and has a nice temperament towards noobs like me. I would prefer that person to be a guy but if a girl wants to be a teacher, well thats fine too.
I am fairly open with the topic of the roleplay, but I am not very good with horror. I am better with adventure, more specifically steampunk and fantasy.
The applicant would have to have moderate grammar and spelling skills. (Since i started taking creative writing as a class, I am a bit of a stickler when it comes to those two).
If at all possible, could the applicant also play zOMG! I am trying to level up there and it does provide an interesting setting to RP in. ^^' It's not necessary, but it would be nice.

Once again I am not picky when it comes to the topic, so if you have a great idea, feel free to share it with me!

If applying please provide a bio that mimics the template:

Name:
Current RP: (not required)
Most Favorite Genres:
Least Favorite Genres:
Character Faves: (traits)
Character Pet Peeves: (traits)
zOMG! ?:
Favorite Medium: (private messages, forum, chat, game, etc.)
Schedule: (are you a regular or no?)
Extra Info:

Please PM this bio to me!

Note: I am not going to give you any information I do not feel comfortable giving away. So please try to remain mature.

Thank You!    
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:42 pm
Name:
Kittogo Nashumi
Current RP:
none
Most Favorite Genres:
Fantasy, Steampunk, Adventure, Grimm Bro's style horror
Least Favorite Genres:
Cheap Romance
Character Faves:
Rogues with complicated backstories (they don't have to make sense.), Underdogs, Not-The-Heroes, Villians, Antiheroes, basically darker but lovable characters
Character Pet Peeves:
stereotypical and overly cliche characters like Damsel in Distress or stereotypical Knight in Shining Armor.
zOMG! ?:
Yes
Favorite Medium:
PM, Chat, Game, Forum
Schedule:
Irregular times; a couple days a week
Extra Info:
I am a big fan of the flowery language that is in Shakespeare and LOTRs. I read basically any book I can get my hands on. My faves so far are Brave New World, The Picture of Dorian Gray, Black Butler, Bride of the Water God, Steampunk (a collection of short stories), Dogs: Bullets and Carnage and the Spiderwick Chronicles. I have been trying to get into RPing for a while now, in hopes that it will help me create new and exciting characters and plots for the stories I write. My favorite movies are LOTRs and Second Hand Lions. The character I generally play as is a changeling or some sub-human genetic experiment.  

ALittleSomethingOdd

Ruthless Tactician

12,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150

nestlechicken

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:36 am
hi there i wouldn't mind trying  
Speed Date Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff