Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Blind Dating
DwyerCas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DwyerCas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:10 pm
Um, hey! I'm Cassy. I'm 16 years old, and I guess I'm a nice person? sweatdrop

Okay, about me. I'm 16, I am a writer, I do theatre, and I'm an all-around nerd. I write and read just about everyday. I act, direct, and do stage crew, but I don't do music. I have no talent in that area. I am kinda nerdy, but not obsessively. I love Doctor Who, Supernatural, and The Outsiders. And Harry Potter. I'm on Tumblr. Um, what else...I'm 5'3", so I'm kind of short. I have brown hair and it's a long bob, and I wear glasses. I'm kind of pretty sometimes? I'm actually just average looking to be honest. So...yeah. Just say hey! I'm really shy, but once I open up I'll never stop talking! That's about everything! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:21 am
DwyerCas
Um, hey! I'm Cassy. I'm 16 years old, and I guess I'm a nice person? sweatdrop

Okay, about me. I'm 16, I am a writer, I do theatre, and I'm an all-around nerd. I write and read just about everyday. I act, direct, and do stage crew, but I don't do music. I have no talent in that area. I am kinda nerdy, but not obsessively. I love Doctor Who, Supernatural, and The Outsiders. And Harry Potter. I'm on Tumblr. Um, what else...I'm 5'3", so I'm kind of short. I have brown hair and it's a long bob, and I wear glasses. I'm kind of pretty sometimes? I'm actually just average looking to be honest. So...yeah. Just say hey! I'm really shy, but once I open up I'll never stop talking! That's about everything! biggrin

Umm... Hey i guess wink  

c5i

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

purplefan100

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:23 pm
o.o you sounds so awesome and adorable. I wish you were a guy and older.
Do you want to be friends? The outsiders show right, on bbc america?

is it with a group of teen boys or teen boy with powers?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:17 pm
lol ur kinda like me its wierd and cool, names justin(NO s**t) im a nerd as well and i do wear glasses, im shy but once u get to kno me i will talk alot, i lov girls who wear glasses i think its kinda hot, im not a srawney nerd thou im 5'10 and kinda strong, ya so pm and we can talk ^_^  

justin rap legend

3,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Blind Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items