• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:45 pm
Pictures of you, pictures of me
Hung up on your wall for the world to see
Remind us all of what we used to be

Kathrine did not get in the car, instead she leaned against the open car door, but did not keep the granola bar. She choose to toss it in August's lap once he was in the car. Turning towards Alexia, she stuck her tongue out. "No, I'd still take his food if it's from McDonald's, I just won't eat it." Resting her forehead on the roof of her car, she took moment to go through the mental checklist in her head of everything they needed for the trip. After a few seconds she looked up, a smile on her face. "I do believe all we have to do now is get in the car and leave!" Then she noticed Aaron's bags still weren't in the car. Well, they were almost ready to go. Shaking her head, she got into the car, shutting the door after her.

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:51 pm
- OOC: I edited my post and, Buncha, I love you, but you're wrong twice: Alexia's the oldest and her bags are in the car. EDIT: After reviewing the profiles, I believe someone in this damn roleplay is trying to make me look stupid (cause I've basically memorized almost all the profiles). -_- -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:04 pm
[There, I edited my post. I did not know that Alexia had put her bags in the car already cause I misread your post. Sorry.]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:30 pm
"Done!" Aaron said happily as he finsihed putting his things in the car. "And thank you Katherine for recognizing me as royalty." He said with a smirk before getting in the back seat. "Booh August! What happened to male bonding time!" Aaron said with a laugh as his best friend got in the front seat. " You owe me a date." And with that the man pulled out One Piece Volume 1, ready to start reading if the ride was to boring.

Optimus Maximus

Milady Tabbs

Beloved Sex Symbol

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:40 pm
User Image
August Hudson Croft

"Many surprises await you."

"Dude, we can bond when I cross cow tipping off my bucketlist," August answered. He laughed at Aaron's proposal. "Can that be on our lists? Go on a date with each other? I'll pay first if you hold my hand." August turned in his seat, grinning at his best dude friend. He held his hand out for a shake. "Is it a deal? We'll put it on our lists to cross off later. I'm sure Kit Kat and Alex will get a kick out of it, too."

∂αуѕ тяανєℓℓє∂: ησηє уєт | | вυ¢кєтℓιѕт ιтємѕ ¢яσѕѕє∂ σƒƒ: ησηє уєт | | мσσ∂: єχ¢ιтє∂ αη∂ нυηgяу | | συтƒιт: ι ¢αη тαкє σƒƒ тнє нαт  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:54 pm
Find a way; I will, too,
In a song for me to sing out.

Now, it was Alexia's turn to whine, "The only weeaboo thing I do, August-kun, and you wanna take it from meee! I just want one thiiing!" She made her Witch crying as she covered her eyes momentarily. Then, she resorted back to normal. "Like hell, I'm buying you food," Alexia added, getting in the last seat, "I'm saving most of my cash for the best thing on my list, the Expo. Though if you let me keep the suffixes, I may be nice!" She giggled and started pulling out her iPod and notebook for various writings to pass the time until their first stop. "Your choice!" she ended.

Rock out and let it echo.
With the crows, I'll sing out.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:59 pm

"Yes!! You two should definitely go on a date for something on the bucket list!" As she spoke, she removed her hands from her pocket, where she had been looking for her keys. Turning in her seat, she grinned at the two males, then let her gaze go to Alexia when she got in the car. She didn't say anything, but she was giving her a look that the boys wouldn't be able to guess, but she knew the older female would understand her gaze was saying 'We could so stalk them on this date and get pictures we could use as blackmail they next time they dare to mess with us.'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:08 pm
"Deal just dont go cheap on me, and dont get any ideas on the first date, i'm not that kind of guy." Aaron said with a smirk, laughing at his own joke. Not even one minute into their trip and he already had a new thing to do. The man couldn't wait until the actual fun started though. " Let's get this show on the road!" He said excitedly and then as if he never yelled the teen returned to his book.

Optimus Maximus

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:45 am
Find a way; I will, too,
In a song for me to sing out.

Catching her best friend's look, she raised a dark eyrbrow in reply. 'Do you think I'd be able to keep from making yaoi jokes or fangirl squeals while we stalk them?' was what her reply said. She dabbled-obsessed-over shounen-ai/yaoi throughout her middle school and high school years-along with shoujo-ai/yuri-and even though most cosplayers got over their yaoi obsession, Alexia was the exception. She cosplayed Ritsuka from Loveless to MetroCon in Tampa last year, just to see how many Soubis she could have marching around with her. Don't get her started on how much fan service she did that convention. Cosplayers like her are clearly crazy-in the weird way, but the graduate didn't care. She had a blast hearing all the fangirls squeal when she got a Soubi to kiss her. Oh, the weirdest part about that cosplay is she looked just like an adorable uke guy; no boobs, no complete femininity. Yes, she uses a method to hide in chest in male cosplays; it's not uncommon in the cosplay world, but Alexia believes her friends here question her crossplaying-cosplaying the opposite sex-hobby. At least, one of them had to.

- OOC: Am I overelaborating? >< -

Rock out and let it echo.
With the crows, I'll sing out.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Kathrine returned the gaze, a smile hinting at the corner of her mouth. 'Yes, with a little help from out friend: duck tape.' Turning around in her seat, she turned the keys in ignition to start the car. "Now, friends, I do believe it is time for us to start our adventure!" And with that said, she pulled out of her driveway, heading straight to the highway. Again, she found herself literally bouncing, something she quickly controlled. It wasn't a good idea to bounce in one seat when driving the car, but what could one expect from Kathrine, someone who easily excited by the very thought of doing all 51 things on the section of her bucket list that would be perfect for the summer.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200