themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image
Since first grade, two girls have been best friends. Two girls, known by the names Hallie and Lacey, bonded over their wild fantasies and thoughts of staying children forever. Their stories are alike, yet different in some ways.

"My unfulfilled ambition is to write a great novel in three parts about my adventures; well, I've yet to have these adventures, but they will be perfectly thrilling."

Hallie is the eldest of three children. Her dreams of going on adventures drives her moody parents mad; they want her to set a good example for her brothers, and these childish dreams of traveling and far off places are not helping. All attempts to make her grow up have failed, especially since she has her best friend, Lacey, to help her stand her ground. She is a very feminine, with somewhat motherly care for others. She has a soft spot for children of all ages, even though many can be rather rude. Though, no one can deny she can spin a great tale out of thin air, and she makes fairy tales that have been around for years sound like the greatest tales in the world, even if they may be boring. This young lady has a very tame personality, wanting the best for everyone and grudging no one: even when the other females in her year tease her nastily. She is naive in some ways, yet wise and mature in others, and very trusting and faithful to her standards of conscience.

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would.

Lacey is very curious. She is often daydreaming and gives herself advice instead of listening to the advice of others. The closest thing Lacey has to a friend, after Hallie of course, is her cat. Most do not understand her dreams of finding "a world of her own." Especially her parents and older sister; they often try to show her her way of thinking isn't logical, and try to make her grow up. But just like Hallie, she refuses to do what they want. They can't fully complain either because she is polite, courteous and has an elegance and gentleness of a young woman around adults; when she is around people her age or younger she lets her childish side come out. Some know her to be determined, but her determination is often overpowered by her temper, seeing as she does not give up on anything until she gets frustrated or gets her way. Another thing is she is easily put off by rudeness.

Even though it's been nearly nine years since they first met and became friends, Lacey and Hallie are just as close as they had been back then. And obviously, still stuck in those dreams of adventures and a world of ones own. Things in their small town have never been interesting; nothing exciting, in their opinions, ever happen.

Then, one day, everything changed.

Each girl has a new person come into life, one that neither really want because it seems they know exactly how to tick the girls off by pushing their buttons. Along with these males, new friends appears, and enemies.

And the realization that their wildest dreams could indeed come true.

If life wasn't difficult before, it certainly is now.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

Rules

1. I do believe we all have been on long enough to know the basics, such as time-skiping, follow ToS, etc.
2. I'm aiming for a lit. roleplay here. Writer's block is understandable! Just try to postt 3-5 sentences a post, please. All I'm asking for is effort.
3. Romance is bound to happen sooner or later, cause you know these two guys *cough*Peter and Hatter*cough* following these two girls *cough*Wendy and Alice*cough*. Something is bound to happen in that department, along with the drama departments, cause someone going to get jealous *cough*Tink*cough* and what comes with these guys are enemies *cough*Hook and Red Queen*cough*. And for the fiction aspect... See rule number 11.
4. Actually describe your actions! No * * for actions, cause that drives some people crazy. And make sure to use [ ] or ( ) for OOC.
5. For now, there is only ten spots for this rolepaly, but more may be added.
6. If you have to disappear for awhile, please give a heads up. No one likes when people disappear without an explanation.
7. PM me the profiles with the title of your favorite character from either Peter Pan or Alice in Wonderland..
8. Decorating your post isn't necessary.
9. More rules may be added. Just letting you know.
10. Now, the most important rule of all: have fun!!
11. If you didn't notice, this roleplay is based off of Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland. Yes, all characters, expect for Hallie and Lacey, will come from the land from the stories their characters are based off of. To explain, the character of Hallie is based off Wendy, so the guy following her character is based off of Peter Pan, and we all know Peter Pan is from Neverland. As for the contents of the stories (magic, fairies, pirates, cats that grin, etc.) they will be appearing, just not in the exact same way in the story. Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image

Characters + Skeleton

Hallie Sumpter-Female-Sixteen-Wendy
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
taken by BunchaStrange

Lacey Casey-Female-Sixteen-Alice
taken by Angel in my Dreams

Leon Lionhart-Male-Sixteen-Peter
taken by xXAuraAuroaeXx

Chase Lovecraft-Male-Seventeen-Mad Hatter
taken by Luciraptor

[Name]-Male-[Age]-Tootles
open

Alexia Eden-Female-Fifteen-Cheshire
take by Angel in my Dreams

[Name]-Male-[Age]-Hook
open

Lauralei Belle-Female-Twenty Five-Queen of Hearts
taken by xXAuraAuroaeXx

Tiana Carman-Female-Seventeen-Tinkerbell
taken by Zig Zag Zebra

[Name]-Male-[Age]-White Rabbit
open

[size=15][b][color=posting color][u][Which character your character is like, based off. Ex. Wendy, Hatter, Tootles, etc.][/u][/color][/b][/size]
[size=10][color=Color # One][b]Take a Picture. It Last Longer ::[/b][/color][url=URL to Picture! Whichever kind of picture you prefer (anime/real)][color=Color # One]Whatever You Want to Title It[/color][/url]

[color=Color # Two][b]The Parental Figures Gave Me This Name ::[/b] [Full (Fir. Mid. Las.) Name]
[b]Though Others Know Me By ::[/b] [Nicknames]
[b]I Swear, I've Always Been This Way ::[/b] [Gender]
[b]I've Been Around For ::[/b] [Age] years.
[b]The Day of My Arrival on This Planet ::[/b] [Day Month Year]
[b]The Average Height Doesn't Like Me ::[/b] [Height]
[b]Nor Does The Weight :: [/b] [Weight][/color]

[color=Color # Four][b]A Short Biography Of This Life ::[/b] [Short bio, at least two to four sentence paragraphs]
[b]Some Say I Can Act This Way ::[/b] [Personality, paragraph format][/color]

[color=posting color][b]The Voice in My Mind::[/b] [Username][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:54 pm
All it takes is faith and trust. And a little bit of pixie dust!

Wendy Darling
Take a Picture. It Last Longer ::You wont forget me, will you?

The Parental Figures Gave Me This Name :: Hallie Berry Sumpter.
Though Others Know Me By :: Hal, Leah.
I Swear, I've Always Been This Way :: Female.
I've Been Around For :: sixteen years.
The Day of My Arrival on This Planet :: Tenth of January, 1995.
The Average Height Doesn't Like Me :: Five foot five.
Nor Does The Weight :: ninety-five pounds.

A Short Biography Of This Life :: Living in the Sumpter's house was never that easy, even when I was child. There was so much I was forced to do! Act like a proper lady, play piano and violin, act as a second mother to my brothers, never spout out those wild stories when company was over. Only during the nighttime was I allowed to relax, and entertain her brother with those stories her parents thought were 'foolish.' Not to mention I was always able to sneak off to the fort Lacey and I built a little bit after we meet. I started to host story telling nights there, and kids from the neighborhood would come and watch as my brothers, Lacey, and I acted out the tales while I would narrate them. The parents still don't know about that, thankfully. Since I turned thirteen, they've been hounding me to start to grow up, more than before. But I still refuse to do so. Not until I fulfill my dreams of traveling and having wonderful adventures.
Some Say I Can Act This Way :: Unlike most, I can keep my emotions in check. I'm not one to show boat, and go rubbing all my achievements into people's faces. As I see it, I'm rather wise. I guess I can be a bit naive also. Some say I act like a mother to younger children, and I do believe that is true.Others say I'm too... Kind? I think that's the word. I always do my best to see the good in others, even if they are rude to me.

The Voice in My Mind:: BunchaStrange

Peter Pan

Take a Picture. It Last Longer ::Peter

The Parental Figures Gave Me This Name :: Leon Ash Lionhart
Though Others Know Me By :: Ash
I Swear, I've Always Been This Way :: Male
I've Been Around For :: 16 years.
The Day of My Arrival on This Planet :: 25 July 1995
The Average Height Doesn't Like Me :: 5' 7"
Nor Does The Weight :: 115lbs

A Short Biography Of This Life :: As the youngest of three sisters it was kinda tough. For a while I had to make girl clothes work instead of my clothes. Since we were kinda poor it was hard on us. I love to freak people out with my magic tricks. I never want to be boring and old. Middle age people scare me. I don't wanna be like that
Some Say I Can Act This Way :: Aparently I act like a naive little kid. I am to nice for my own good but am very protective and crack jokes at the worst possible times.

The Voice in My Mind:: xXAuraAuroaeXx

Tinkerbell
Take a Picture. It Last Longer :: Laughter is timeless...imagination has no age...and dreams are forever.

The Parental Figures Gave Me This Name :: Tiana Carman
Though Others Know Me By :: Tia, but my parents call me Ana.
I Swear, I've Always Been This Way :: female.
I've Been Around For :: just about seventeen years.
The Day of My Arrival on This Planet :: December 27th, 1994.
The Average Height Doesn't Like Me :: 5' 0".
Nor Does The Weight :: 98 lbs.

A Short Biography Of This Life :: I have a pretty big and crazy family. Two parents looking after six boys and one girl was chaotic. I'm just a wacky result of weird parenting. They were always on different work schedules and my brothers... I don't even want to mention them. I just... have a gift for knowing the right thing to do! Even if I know what to do I still don't wanna grow up. No way, I deserve my childhood after bossing around those boys. There's this one guy I still boss around a bit. No way I'm leaving him alone in this crazy world... at least until he understands my feelings.
Some Say I Can Act This Way :: I'm a little bit arrogant and (you guessed it) bossy. People don't really like my attitude sometimes, but I'm really just a jealous type of girl. I reality I'm kinda fragile and sad when I don't get my way... not that I'm bad, I'm just a bit lonely. I'm also a bit squeaky when I'm mad, and I get mad quite a bit. Everybody has their quirks, and just a dash of sassy and a sprinkle of pixie dust will do that just fine.

The Voice in My Mind:: Zig Zag Zebra

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Alice
Take a Picture. It Last Longer :: Curiouser and curiouser...

The Parental Figures Gave Me This Name :: Lacey Allison Casey.
Though Others Know Me By :: Lace.
I've Been Around For :: Sixteen years.
The Day of My Arrival on This Planet :: June 7th, 1995.
The Average Height Doesn't Like Me :: Five foot, two inches.
Nor Does The Weight :: One hundred three pounds.

A Short Biography Of This Life :: I was born to a "logical" and boring mother and a really cool, yet spineless father. Mother wanted me to be a perfect young lady. Father would encourage my crazy little fantasies about a nonsense world. When me and Mother got into a fight however, he'd take no one's side and stay out of it. Completely spineless!
Then, I met Hallie. A silly girl, just like me who refused to give up her "inproper" ways. We became the best of friends and built a fort to tell stories to others. It's a lot of fun really. Now, if only Mother was accepting of my world...
Some Say I Can Act This Way :: Unladylike and delusional. That's my mother opinion. I say I'm a free thinker, a girl lost in the wrong world. I can be artistic and I can be bland. I can be fun and I can be serious. It just depends on how you see it.

The Voice in My Mind:: Angel in my Dreams

Mad Hatter
Take a Picture. It Last Longer ::I'm told I'm pretty...

The Parental Figures Gave Me This Name :: Chase Lovecraft
Though Others Know Me By :: Crazy Hat Person, He of the Thousand Hats, Chay, Cthulhu
I Swear, I've Always Been This Way :: Male
I've Been Around For :: Seventeen years.
The Day of My Arrival on This Planet :: 22 December 1994
The Average Height Doesn't Like Me :: Five feet, ten inches
Nor Does The Weight :: One hundred and twenty-three pounds

A Short Biography Of This Life :: I wasn't always a guy. I went through a brief phase of seven years where I tried to delude myself into thinking I was a little girl, but it didn't work. When I came out the first time, I was eight, and it was to my big sister, who was very kind about it, and incredibly understanding. It was a few months later, when I was absolutely sure of my gender identity, that I came out to my mothers, who were also very understanding, seeing as one of them is trans as well. Shortly after that is when I found hats. Glorious, amazing hats. Especially my favorite fedora, the one my sister got me.
Some Say I Can Act This Way :: A bit wild, and obsessed with hats (and, to a lesser extent, hat shops). Very sarcastic sometimes, mostly as a defense mechanism, and very contradictory almost all of the time. Refuses to talk about things he's uncomfortable with, which is a lot of things.

The Voice in My Mind:: Luciraptor

Cheshire Cat
Take a Picture. It Last Longer :: We're All Mad Here!!

The Parental Figures Gave Me This Name :: Alexia Rea Eden.
Though Others Know Me By :: Are, Rea, Alex.
I've Been Around For :: Fifteen years.
The Day of My Arrival on This Planet :: October 31st, 1995.
The Average Height Doesn't Like Me :: Four foot, nine inches.
Nor Does The Weight :: Ninety-eight pounds.

A Short Biography Of This Life :: I was orphaned at a young age and no one really ever looked at me when they came to adopt. I was lonely, so I just went into my own world. Some they that made me crazy; I say it protected me.
When I was thirteen, I ran away from the orphange and started living on the streets. Then, I met someone crazy like me, a guy. I decided to play my own little game of cat and mouse with him. I'd play jokes on him and never get caught. I find it very entertaining really!
Some Say I Can Act This Way :: Crazy. Period. That's all anyone has ever described me as.

The Voice in My Mind:: Angel in my Dreams

Red Queen
Take a Picture. It Last Longer :: The Queen

The Parental Figures Gave Me This Name :: Lauralei Lulu Belle
Though Others Know Me By :: Ly, Lulu, Belle
I Swear, I've Always Been This Way :: Female
I've Been Around For :: [Age] 25
The Day of My Arrival on This Planet :: 5 October 1986
The Average Height Doesn't Like Me :: 5' 9"
Nor Does The Weight :: Is this very polite? 105lbs

A Short Biography Of This Life :: I was raised in a rich family, I was an only child. My father and mother were very famous so I was disreguarded. I never had very many friends.
Some Say I Can Act This Way :: My goodness! I was told I act like a snob. I am very easily angered and offended. If I get worked up I will hold a grudge for a long long time.

The Voice in My Mind:: xXAuraAuroaeXx

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200